Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:15:51 AM

If I had a friend who will give me a bitcoin as a gift, I will be so glad to accept it and for sure I will not stop praising him since the price of bitcoin now is getting higher and higher again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

Hold it for more because Bitcoin price will increase more in 2018 as a lot of investors are keep on eye and ear on this new trading instrument
I think only a father can give such an expensive gift to his daughter because no one has the courage to give bitcoin in gift to someone. Definitely it shall be a very close relation when some give bitcoin in gift. Personally I have not yet been any person in my life who gives bitcoin in gift.

Most probably that woman in future shall prefer bitcoin than gold in gift from their husband. Lucky man or woman of the world will receive bitcoin in gift from someone.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:05:41 AM

Firstly 1 btc as gift, that person is really lucky. On this price he should never sell his bitcoin if he sell it right now than in future he will regret it. So wait until 1month if price doesn't  change than you should sell it. Or other you can do it that you can sell 30% now and some amount you can sell it in future.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

if I give someone a bitcoin, I'll do 50 for 0.02 btc wallets and give to everyone I ever knew, because if someone shares something, I can't take it )

phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:34:21 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

In my opinion, it is better to convert into altcoins by joining some ICOs, presale or trading on some prestigious exchanges such as bittrex, poloniex, tradesatoshi. 1 BTC is not really a large fund at all. Thanks

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If I would have one bitcoin as a gift I would consider it as the best gift ever. I would encash it right away and gift the half to my mom as a financial help for our daily needs. I would save the other half for the assurance and security of my future. I would be very thankful if I would have a single bitcoin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

I would put it on a good use, maybe 80% of it would be converted first into our country's currency then try to grow the rest by trading, investment, and exchange.

Glorious04 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

If this could happen to me on Christmas day, I will just hold it until I have gained ten times of my initial investment. I do not care if bitcoin will drop because it was given free.
But it will take time for your wait until it gets 2 or 3x in value. I wish you will not be tempted to sell it whenever you see the price going down. I think we will never know unless we have it in our desposal since from time to time we are tempted to buy material things.

Glorious04 (OP)

Merit: 113

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

If I would have one bitcoin as a gift I would consider it as the best gift ever. I would encash it right away and gift the half to my mom as a financial help for our daily needs. I would save the other half for the assurance and security of my future. I would be very thankful if I would have a single bitcoin.
Ya. Lucky are thise who have bought bitcoin when it only cost a penny. But i guess of them didnt really see the potential of bitcoin earlier so they also sold them early. But i heard some who had invested in bitcoin years ago and they forgot about it. Now they were shocked when they heard about the value ot it now.

phips28

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

#hodl Wink

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

I just thought this is impossible to happen, but my sisters partner has his boss a raffle for all of his employees, they have a chance to get 1 btc and he his giving away 2 bitcoin, so that is equivalent to 2 person, they are such a lucky person to those who have a chance to have that in just a raffle.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

If I will recieve Bitcoin as a gift at this moment, I will be surely happy. Its market value at this moment is falling which clearly says that it is more ncessary to hold than to sell to earn bigger profit from your Bitcoin and I am talking about holding for years since its value is expected to be more expensive on the following years

Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

1 bitcoin gift mean you have rich friends which make it good.
if i have friends like them will do every things to keep them with me

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

i would keep it until the last bitcoin mined. i know that the vslue of bitcoin will massively increase through time and i have no capital put in it. there is no point of regret.
Pertor

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

If they gave me 1 bitcoin, I would hold it until the end of 2018, and then I sold it and with this money I would buy a two-bedroom apartment in the center of the city.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

If they gave me 1 bitcoin, I would hold it until the end of 2018, and then I sold it and with this money I would buy a two-bedroom apartment in the center of the city.
No one would have expected that bitcoin prices would increase so much. first when we give 1 bitcoin maybe not too much but for now ni better we use ourselves for the needs

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

I would hold it, like "let it be". I'm not the one who checks the graphics every 5 minutes, but I also think that some time in the near future bitcoin cap will still lead
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:14:46 PM

One thing is for sure, that person is really generous to give Bitcoin as a gift. Also, Holding is a better choice than to sell it already especially now that its market value is falling. What to do is to patiently wait for its value to increase and if possible, invest to it at this moment since the value is still low. Continue holding for the future.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

If I get one bitcoin from someone else, I will be very grateful and will save it as an investment, when the bitcoin price is high then I will sell it, and then will wait for the cheap bitcoin price again for me to buy...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

One thing is for sure, that person is really generous to give Bitcoin as a gift. Also, Holding is a better choice than to sell it already especially now that its market value is falling. What to do is to patiently wait for its value to increase and if possible, invest to it at this moment since the value is still low. Continue holding for the future.
- Holding Bitcoin is always a good and safe choice but I think in the moment, when the price of Bitcoin has been too high, holding a Bitcoin will not bring us too much profit, so we should have another plan to develop, the typical plan is that we should use a bitcoin to invest in altcoin or buy low, sell high with bitcoin. That will help us to have more bitcoin, should not think too much about risk, this is a gift and it's free, we should use it in the most reasonable and effective way, fear of losing money just makes us limited in making money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: