Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Well for me I'd rather to keep it, hold it and invest it so that it will grow. You are so lucky if you receive any amount of bitcoin, it is just a blessing for having it so use it in wise way. Hold it since we all know that bitcoib is not stable the proce may falls down but it will rise up twice as the amount you expected. Start a new business you can  use that in good way.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Based on its market statistics at this moment, it is surely better to keep it still or hold it that to sell it right after recieving it because the msrket value is now falling. And since its market price is expected to be more expensive in the future choosing to hold that to sell will yield to huge profit in the future. So I would probably won't sell it at this moment.
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Wow!If I have given a gift of 1 btc I would be very happy and glad. I will not going to sell it right away, not yet until it has a high price in the market. If I have that I am going to divide it, some are for investment and some are for holdings so i could earn a lot. For me this is the very wise thing to do if I have that kind of amount. I am very lucky if I have that because it needs hard work to have 1 btc.

amatias

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

1BTC as a gift to someone is sharing and opening many possibilities and opportunities. Your giving someone a chance to explore and learn the importance of bitcoin and also share to others the same way.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Well this is already a huge amount for me, and I can already fund myself to start up a small business in that amount which is very helpful for a person like me, I am not part of middle class nor high class family I should work so I can eat, and if someone will give me this kind of give, I will ve grateful I will use it o invest here as well as keeping some for my studies.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

1BTC as a gift to someone is sharing and opening many possibilities and opportunities. Your giving someone a chance to explore and learn the importance of bitcoin and also share to others the same way.
With 1 bitcoin you are already a big asset and if you keep a bitcoin in 10 years then I think you can become a millionaire. This is possible in the future when people see the value of bitcoin and use it more commonly. I am trying to keep the bitcoin as much as I know that it is the future of the world payment system.
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

tôi sẽ giữ 0,5btc còn lại tôi sẽ quy ra các đồng coin khác, khi nào cần tiền tôi sẽ bán chúng  Smiley
Kobel Kobel

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

thats a thing i always imagine before . but if i got that thing i will use it half of half . half i made it for cash . and half again i will trade serious in some alt coin and open new bussines website as payment with crypto . so i can earn more with that capital .
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Shut the fuck off, no one is going to gift anyone $15,000 at least that you have millions and millions of dollars on your bank account.

Stop being so dumb, if he wants to introduce himself in bitcoin, he just need to type "bitcoin" on google and that is it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

If someone give me 1 bitcoin then i'm already the most luckiest in the whole world and if it's happened then for sure i will share my blessings to all my relatives especially to my familly and rest will save it for my future.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

I don't sell i will hold it for a while and wait for the high rate then I will sell it and exchange it into fiat .I will also be thankful for the person who gave me that bitcoin and also I will hug him tight
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

If I receive 1 bitcoin? I will not waste time, I'll sell it at high prices and I'll grow until 1 bitcoin gift grows on me. I will not wait until I can grow it until I earn a great deal. I will sell and buy cheap cost. Hopefully someone will give me a 1 bitcoin gift. And I'll take that big debt. Smiley and when i growit? i use the salary for my personal needs and i hope someone gifted to me.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

if I get 1 bitcoin from someone I will take some to buy something I want and the rest I will invest so it will grow again
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

if i need more cash i will immediately sell it. but if not, i will continue to hold it until the price is high.
Username24

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

If i will be given a gift of 1BTC by someone i will keep it . .i will not sell it easily because sometimes the value of it or the price is increasing
Mary_Quinto

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

well it's better to keep it as it is and wait for bitcoin rate become high.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Having such a great amount of 1Bitcoin was really a great opportunity to be considered as a blessed individual to be receiving such gift from someone. If I will be given a chance to have one, I will surely do keep the largest part of it just like about 80%-90% of the total amount and the other part will be used up to go into investments and also do spending for my own needs and wants so that I can somehow feel and experience what does it take to spend such a great opportunity to have 1 bitcoim as a gift from someone.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Since this is a gift then i should spend a little and enjoy such wonderful present. I will spend only  30%  for my wants like travel, buy gadgets and do shopping with my family. 40% of it will be invested and i will hold the remainingg 30%. In my own opinion, it is okay to spend in moderation to have fun and spare for future use.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

if i were you i will hold,mine,trade or invest it because i want to earn more bitcoin and if i have may bitcoins i will gift it to someone very important person to me
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I also want to have 1Bitcoin from somebody, but I know that no one will give his Bitcoin to others and not want to get any profit at all. Bitcoin is now a big money and it will definitely grow stronger in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: