Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

how many tier price will be for ICO? is that information already available?

GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

will be huge supply amount, how much percentage for token sale? 60% or more? or less?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:59:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:22:56 AM by ben_GAT

how many tier price will be for ICO? is that information already available?

GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

will be huge supply amount, how much percentage for token sale? 60% or more? or less?

Initial token sale accounts for 20% of the total supply, of the remainder 20% per year will be released at regular intervals from Jul 2018 to Jun 2021. The remaining 20% is split between the GAT Foundation and Founders.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:03:52 PM

Ah now I get it, GATCOIN is an erc20 and it will always be an erc20, merchants tokens instead are issued on GAT system which will have its own blockchain ( with SSL tech). Now that I'm understanding the concept I think this is a good idea , you can move discounts vouchers, loyalty points etc... to a new level, with some kind of "interoperability" between retailers
Exactly - and every one of this bonuses will be in your mobile phone without any need for physical loyalty cards. Today's technology is amazing
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:56:34 PM

am going to keep bumping this post till i recieve a clear and concise answer that makes sense rather than constant shills to bury the post but Again, most companies might not be blockchain savvy yet but a quick Google search on creating ERC token will show the steps involved and it's not that complicated. It takes less than 30 mins to create one. I have created several tokens and am not that technically inclined, so it would makes sense that companies actually interested in blockchain will easily  learn the process.
 So, my question is how does GATCOIN plan to stay viable 6mths - 1yr down the line as most individuals find out that solidarity is not rocket science and most of this scripts can be easily created or emulated. Why will companies subcontract GATCOIN ( a company using ERC 20) to create a token for them when it takes less than 30 mins to create your own ERC 20 token.

Companies like embermine offer identical service and actually have three airdrops currently occuring and yet they having a tough time gaining foothold in the market cos the service is nothing unique. So how does GATCOIN intend to make this a viable coin for long term holders?
I think it is irrelevant what platform a company use to create their coin or weather it is erc20 or something else.What is important is why would they create a coin for themself and GATcoin will give them that reason.A user can exchange company A coins for company B coin or trade them on GATcoin market.Why you think sk planet chose GATcoin instead of ,as you say,create their own coin?What would they have done by creating a erc20 token that has no purpose?
You mentioned embermine,are you there paid shill or what?

No am not a paid shill for embermine, am using them as an example to show that multiple companies already ventured into the proposed idea and every single one of them is doing bad. I made sure to mention that embermine is doing poorly, so am not sure why you would even think am shilling their bs. As for your explanation that GATcoin will give a company a reason to create token cos it can be exchange for another company's token ot sold on an exchange. you just pretty much stated what we doing doing with cryptocurrency since it commenced. You get a token, you take it to an exchange sell it and either keep the btc, or use it to buy another token. So like i keep on mentioning, Gatcoin is not bringing anything new to the table, if anything they rehasing a played out idea that's on it's way to been obsolete in a few months to a yr and they want ppl to give em several millions for it. I would let it go but i will hate for an uninformed user thinking this is a good ico to invvest in long term just to turn around and get fucked few months down the line cos you offering a redundant service.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

Ah now I get it, GATCOIN is an erc20 and it will always be an erc20, merchants tokens instead are issued on GAT system which will have its own blockchain ( with SSL tech). Now that I'm understanding the concept I think this is a good idea , you can move discounts vouchers, loyalty points etc... to a new level, with some kind of "interoperability" between retailers
Exactly - and every one of this bonuses will be in your mobile phone without any need for physical loyalty cards. Today's technology is amazing

again why will i  a merchant, pay merchant fee to some random company for a service i can easily provide myself. No matter how much you guys keep trying to sugarcoat things. no one has provided a concise reason on why this middle man service is needed. Even the dev can provide a good reason.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:14:05 AM

I don't see on the site what will be the maximum and minimum cap?
When will the price be announced in ETH?

Great question. The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Smallest payment accepted will be 0.1 ETH. We are still discussing a maximum limit but it will be in the order of millions of USD.

So, hard cap is around 59 millions usd? What is soft cap?
How much tokens in total?
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:03:24 AM

Quote from: ben_GAT link=topic=21 97889.msg22374499#msg22374499 date=1506718184

Great question. The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Smallest payment accepted will be 0.1 ETH. We are still discussing a maximum limit but it will be in the order of millions of USD.

Hard cap is $60M USD soft cap is $20M USD. Total supply of tokens is 1,000,000,000.

The first 200,000,000 will be released on October 28 at the staggered pricing that Ben_GAT mentioned (33.3% at $0.20, 33.3% at $0.30, 33.3% at $0.40, prices fixed in ETH at the beginning of each period), 600,000,000 will be sold at regular intervals on GAT Exchange July 2018 and Jun 2021. The Remainder is split between the Founder and the GAT Foundation.

This accounts for the entire supply of GAT Coin.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

Do you have any plans where to extend your businesses first? I guess you have a lot of area in Asia covered and some in Turkey and USA from SK Planet involvement. When are you planing to come to Europe? I guess you are focusing on big merchants or you will try with everyone with potential?  

With the partnership with SK Planet, we are focusing the launch in the Japanese market but have the capacity to grow globally. We are in discussions with other major retailers so that we can increase the reach of the GATCOIN network. We are confident through our hard efforts and organic growth that other merchants will also soon join the GAT System.

Japanese market will be great to focus on!
This market is huge and a great start Smiley. Thanks a lot ben_GAT for answering all our questions.

Always nice to see an active dev in this thread.
Investors like it and give us users trust. Great work.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words FIEX  Smiley
Happy to answer all questions as best as I can. We will try to have at least one person from the team on here 24/7 so please keep the questions coming!

Yep , and i didnt get any answer for this question  Huh

GATCOIN will earn three major streams of income:
▪ Merchant fees on the GAT Marketplace
▪ Brokerage fees on the GAT Exchange
▪ Engineering and maintenance fees on the GAT Network

How much the fees would be? especially on the GAT Exchange.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

again why will i  a merchant, pay merchant fee to some random company for a service i can easily provide myself. No matter how much you guys keep trying to sugarcoat things. no one has provided a concise reason on why this middle man service is needed. Even the dev can provide a good reason.

Isn't it more or less the point that not everyone is doing their own thing but building up a bigger ecosystem around GAT with a lot of companies which work with the same system where you can exchange everything easily?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:43:50 AM

Where will GAT be started?
Team members have so many Asians, is not GAT will be in the Asian region as the first stop? Wink
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

Yep , and i didnt get any answer for this question  Huh

GATCOIN will earn three major streams of income:
▪ Merchant fees on the GAT Marketplace
▪ Brokerage fees on the GAT Exchange
▪ Engineering and maintenance fees on the GAT Network

How much the fees would be? especially on the GAT Exchange.

Not ignoring you toolucky! Sorry for the delay. The short answer is they are not set in stone yet. We will strive to find a balance that is equitable to all parties, we obviously don't want the fees to be prohibitive as the more people using the exchange the better! Fee structure etc will be set by the start of the Beta and then adjusted if deemed necessary at the time. We will weigh various factors including community feedback at this point.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:02:41 AM

Team members have so many Asians, is not GAT will be in the Asian region as the first stop? Wink

Most of the clients that already confirmed that will be using gatcoin from the beginning are from Japan, so is most likely that the Asia is the first market for gatcoin, that is good though, the value will rise fast and we won't have to wait for companies to start using it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

Most of the clients that already confirmed that will be using gatcoin from the beginning are from Japan, so is most likely that the Asia is the first market for gatcoin, that is good though, the value will rise fast and we won't have to wait for companies to start using it.

Actually, I want to appreciate gatcoin team.

They had two ways for ico. One was the easy way. They can tell people they will work with Japan clients first, but they will talk with them after ico. So big uncertainty.

The other way is the hard and good way. They already made arrangements for use of gatcoin. And after it, they are having their ico. Product use of certain and there is no uncertainty.

It's an act that needs appreciation.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

Since they already have companies on the line, the value of the token will definitely sky rocket. once they expand to the US and European markets, then the token will be really big.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:19:51 AM

did you consider airdropping a part of the supply? Airdrops is the new thing, you will get lots of people to the community
by doing it
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

The company itself is Chinese according to my understanding, so a rollout in Asia makes perfect sense. Although I do hope that GATCOIN will find a European and North American partner soon.
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

The company itself is Chinese according to my understanding, so a rollout in Asia makes perfect sense. Although I do hope that GATCOIN will find a European and North American partner soon.
is is really a Chinese company?but the China has banned the ICO!
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

Hi Guys, yes our first client is Asian based, but this does not mean our focus will only be in Asia upon launch, the system is designed to work globally, one of the features we love is that when travelling you will be able to use your GAT Wallet to take advantage of deals just like locals!

To clarify, we are NOT a Chinese company, we have a few Chinese team members and more team members that are of Chinese descent but we are a HONG KONG based company and so are not subject to Chinese regulations. Yes our location does mean that Asia will be a target market upon launch but not the only one  Smiley.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

Hard cap is $60M USD soft cap is $20M USD. Total supply of tokens is 1,000,000,000.

The first 200,000,000 will be released on October 28 at the staggered pricing that Ben_GAT mentioned (33.3% at $0.20, 33.3% at $0.30, 33.3% at $0.40, prices fixed in ETH at the beginning of each period), 600,000,000 will be sold at regular intervals on GAT Exchange July 2018 and Jun 2021. The Remainder is split between the Founder and the GAT Foundation.

60 mln $ its not a small amount. You have some big parthnership, big investors already?
What will be with unsold tokens? You ll burn them?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:47:12 AM

60 mln $ its not a small amount. You have some big parthnership, big investors already?
What will be with unsold tokens? You ll burn them?

That's a good question. I also want to know about the date of the unsold tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: