Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

i see few other competition pooping up in reward sectors but i think GATCOIN is going to be first and accepted in mainstream since some partnership already established.

there is no project like gatcoin. gatcoin strategy and uniqueness is amazing. what they offer and i think most active in japan and worldwide. there is use merchants and other offering stores online and local community. 

There are no such projects yet, so it will be interesting to see how GATCOIN will grow. But the presence of partners already provides a perspective for distribution in Japan, and this is a significant market.
Japan is a country that is not afraid of innovation, after the successful release of Gatkoin in the Japanese market, they will quickly expand - and I'm sure will soon be in Europe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

i see few other competition pooping up in reward sectors but i think GATCOIN is going to be first and accepted in mainstream since some partnership already established.

there is no project like gatcoin. gatcoin strategy and uniqueness is amazing. what they offer and i think most active in japan and worldwide. there is use merchants and other offering stores online and local community. 

There are no such projects yet, so it will be interesting to see how GATCOIN will grow. But the presence of partners already provides a perspective for distribution in Japan, and this is a significant market.
Japan is a country that is not afraid of innovation, after the successful release of Gatkoin in the Japanese market, they will quickly expand - and I'm sure will soon be in Europe

yes, japan is really not afraid of innovation. have you guys read the news regarding that the japanese government is planning to release a j-coin ?  just google it Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

New to this thread, is there any good video Review of the Project available?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:20:46 PM

New to this thread, is there any good video Review of the Project available?

There are probably some video reviews, don't know, but there's one of MikeB I watched the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn78o3XMKUE

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

yes, japan is really not afraid of innovation. have you guys read the news regarding that the japanese government is planning to release a j-coin ?  just google it Smiley

There are actually two projects similar to gatcoin, but not quite the same, one is in the waves platform, and the other I really don' remember the name, but what I remember is that that project is literally a groupon copy in the blockchain with that added bonus that it also works for Ios and Android apps included in the discounts, anyway, gatcoin is still better than the others, considering that they will be ready to go to Japan and Asia after ICO Cheesy.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

Yes, a partnership with WeChat would be pretty nice, when they are entering the Chinese market. I wonder if they could get benefits by partnering with Line or Kakaotalk ...Probably not as these apps are not used for payments, beside app intern ones.

If they could get WeChat into the boat, it would be a really big partnership again.

All these partnerships looks great!
But maybe GATCOIN has something else in mind? If so, please devs fill in Cheesy

I'm waiting for a new big announcement from GATCOIN
Keep us updated, even little news is nice news for the community who is very excited about this!

more partnerships would certainly attract a lot more people to this project and would be beneficial to the ICO

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:19 PM

Why they have to integrate wechat or any other social network? You get doscount etc...tokens and you use them, why do I need to go social with that?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:03 PM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Does GATCOIN consider integrating with WeChat?

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.
No they will not because wechat is from china and supported by their government I think they will not sell it to a country abroad. Chinese people like to use their own products.
Rather, on the contrary, the Chinese will buy Facebook and make it an application for WeChat Grin

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:50:34 PM

Well I hope merchants around the world will know the value and potential of GATCOIN platform as a compliment to their businesses. This could be a disruption on contemporary rewards program.
this is depend on their marketing team. they need to do a lot of work to make gatcoin become popular

They already have the Asian Market, that will make marketing the product to the rest of the world easier, because the successful use in Asia, so with time, it will go to the world, and competitors will appear to get first in a region, like America or Europe, following Gatcoin Example.

If this is the case, then I will not wonder if GATCOIN will one day become a global trademark as a formidable rewards platform.

It's definitely possible! I feel like crypto has a place in every aspect of everyday life, retail, banking, research, etc.

They have the best starting position you can image. With their SK Planet Japan partnership, they have already more than 150k potential merchants who will use Gatcoin platform and rise its popularity. With that, i am sure it wont be hard to enter other markets across Europe and America.

firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

Well I hope merchants around the world will know the value and potential of GATCOIN platform as a compliment to their businesses. This could be a disruption on contemporary rewards program.
this is depend on their marketing team. they need to do a lot of work to make gatcoin become popular

They already have the Asian Market, that will make marketing the product to the rest of the world easier, because the successful use in Asia, so with time, it will go to the world, and competitors will appear to get first in a region, like America or Europe, following Gatcoin Example.

If this is the case, then I will not wonder if GATCOIN will one day become a global trademark as a formidable rewards platform.

It's definitely possible! I feel like crypto has a place in every aspect of everyday life, retail, banking, research, etc.

They have the best starting position you can image. With their SK Planet Japan partnership, they have already more than 150k potential merchants who will use Gatcoin platform and rise its popularity. With that, i am sure it wont be hard to enter other markets across Europe and America.

I actually feel they should just roll out in only one country initially. In this case it is Japan. Use japan as a case study and ensuring it is successfully deployed and only then introduce to neighbouring countries like Taiwan, China and South Korea. There is not need to rush. Just Japan's success will basically more than x5 the ico price. The more I think about this project the more excited I get.

Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

I actually feel they should just roll out in only one country initially. In this case it is Japan. Use japan as a case study and ensuring it is successfully deployed and only then introduce to neighbouring countries like Taiwan, China and South Korea. There is not need to rush. Just Japan's success will basically more than x5 the ico price. The more I think about this project the more excited I get.

Token price raise is one aspect, the other one, I'm eager to use their platform Smiley.  I'm impatiently awaiting their market roll-out in Europe.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Fifteen days seemed so long. Can't wait to participate on the token sale. I have good feeling that this project will gain success.

Impatience is the worst thing in cryptocurrencies, I learned hit the hard way  Grin
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

I agree on the current partnership. We have to remember that SK Planet Japan is a wholly owned subsidiary of SK Telecom, Korea's largest provider of mobile commerce and consumer services.

So the move to integrate Korea will probably very fast.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.
No they will not because wechat is from china and supported by their government I think they will not sell it to a country abroad. Chinese people like to use their own products.
Rather, on the contrary, the Chinese will buy Facebook and make it an application for WeChat Grin
that's why I like the Asian market, it's because there are so many people. this region is rapidly developing - people become innovative, sometimes  it's even better than in Europe
Heimer

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

that's why I like the Asian market, it's because there are so many people. this region is rapidly developing - people become innovative, sometimes  it's even better than in Europe
Yep, the more people the more potential customers but Asia has one big advantage over other regions - they just love new technology and cryptocurrencies in general  Wink
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

But according to the Wikipedia, SK Planets company called OK Cashbag which is based in South Korea, is already running an mobile application where they are providing coupons and discounts with over 60.000 merchants, so they already have a lot of experience with this kind of business.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

Everyone who still has questons about how the system works should see the System Overview.
Look at how the system will work and be supriced! This is a really good project with a lot of potential to be used all over the world by big companies.

https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

Check it out people!
Be amazed!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:36:34 PM

But according to the Wikipedia, SK Planets company called OK Cashbag which is based in South Korea, is already running an mobile application where they are providing coupons and discounts with over 60.000 merchants, so they already have a lot of experience with this kind of business.

So the partnership with SK Planets is the right decision then. Experience indeed very helpful.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

For companies the use of the token gatecoin is an undesirable advantage because it will allow the marketing pole to be able to conduct market studies on its customers precisely by providing valuable data on consumers such as geolocation data or consumption data of the token.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

That was our guess that gatcoin will move korea after japan. But seeing this it can be sooner than expected.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: