Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:48 PM

The Parity bug from today could make people wary of ICOs though. $150 million frozen forever!
Is GATCOIN effected with this ? Anyone knows ! ? .  Also I wouldn't say forever as I think there might be a way to get the money back ( Hard fork ) , This should be the end of Parity period , 2 huge vulnerability in 5 months with millions of dollars stolen and millions forzen , I really do not know when they should be shutdown .
Anyway can we get a comment from deva ( if we GATCOIN effected or not ) ? .

I went to etherscan to trace my transaction and I found out GAT multisign wallet's address. Then I looked for it in this list https://github.com/barrywhitehat1/Parity2VictimList/blob/master/gistfile1.txt and I didn't find it, I'm assuming that GAT's funds are safe Smiley

Wow, just heard about that whole Parity bug. I am soo relieved that the Gatcoin wallet isn't affected by this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Yes the review on hacked.com is really nice, and the score is really high for that site, they are usually strict on review. Gatcoin is really a great project, people enjoy it and we are a lot to be impatient and who will see the first step of the platform !

There are 3 more competitors of gatcoin, 1 is in the waves blockchain, that one is trash, the second one won't launch, too simplistic, the third one is an actual competitor, loyaltycoin, is similar with gatcoin, but it hasn't started yet, so get coin will win first player, it better take advantage of that.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:19 PM

The Parity bug from today could make people wary of ICOs though. $150 million frozen forever!
Is GATCOIN effected with this ? Anyone knows ! ? .  Also I wouldn't say forever as I think there might be a way to get the money back ( Hard fork ) , This should be the end of Parity period , 2 huge vulnerability in 5 months with millions of dollars stolen and millions forzen , I really do not know when they should be shutdown .

A hard fork to fix an avoidable mistake in a 3rd party's application. Possible, but it would hurt Ethereum's credibility. Where should they draw the line?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:58 PM

A hard fork to fix an avoidable mistake in a 3rd party's application. Possible, but it would hurt Ethereum's credibility. Where should they draw the line?

well, so we are awaiting another hard fork for ethereum then?

i really hope gatcoins wallets are not affected by that Sad
ThisManIsTesting

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

Would like to invest in GATCOIN as my first investment ever in ICOs. Can I know how much period I can earn the 20%, what are the current sales, since they should met 15M.

Regards,
D3v The Dev.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

I went to etherscan to trace my transaction and I found out GAT multisign wallet's address. Then I looked for it in this list https://github.com/barrywhitehat1/Parity2VictimList/blob/master/gistfile1.txt and I didn't find it, I'm assuming that GAT's funds are safe Smiley

Wow, just heard about that whole Parity bug. I am soo relieved that the Gatcoin wallet isn't affected by this!
Yeah, me too. I was scared for one moment though
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:45:13 PM

Is GATCOIN effected with this ? Anyone knows ! ? .  Also I wouldn't say forever as I think there might be a way to get the money back ( Hard fork ) , This should be the end of Parity period , 2 huge vulnerability in 5 months with millions of dollars stolen and millions forzen , I really do not know when they should be shutdown .

well, so we are awaiting another hard fork for ethereum then?

i really hope gatcoins wallets are not affected by that Sad

From what I have read Vitalik seeks consensus for important decisions. On the other hand Ethereum's cofounder Gavin Wood is on the Parity and more importantly the Polkadot team, so there is a big chance he is going to bail himself out.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:58:24 PM

Would like to invest in GATCOIN as my first investment ever in ICOs. Can I know how much period I can earn the 20%, what are the current sales, since they should met 15M.

Regards,
D3v The Dev.
You can see it on their site : https://www.gatcoin.io/
30% of the 15M tokens have been sold.
And the 20% bonus will be available over the presale period
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:04:43 PM

Regards,
D3v The Dev.

We are in the presale period or in the ICO period ?
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

This helps a little for us to sleep normal tonight but i still hope to get an official answer from the devs.

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:02 PM

Regards,
D3v The Dev.

Presale, the presale will end on 28 November 2017
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:31 PM

Regards,
D3v The Dev.

Always nice to enter an ICO with this kind of bonus Smiley
This will give you some more value to your portfolio!

Gatcoin is for sure a long hold!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Regards,
D3v The Dev.

Presale, the presale will end on 28 November 2017

Ok thanks, so much ICO right now that I had a doubt  Grin
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

Fortunately this news is a great relief for GATCOIN investors not having to think about the security of their funds.

Indeed great news for investors!
A multisign wallet is really good! Thanks for sharing this!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

Fortunately this news is a great relief for GATCOIN investors not having to think about the security of their funds.
Thank goodness that the project has not been affected, something like that would have been disastrous for the continuity of it.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:49 PM

nice project. still time to purchase with 20% discounts

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

Thank goodness that the project has not been affected, something like that would have been disastrous for the continuity of it.
You know what there is one saying - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:05:53 AM

This new hack is really troublesome .. I hope they quickly find a solution cause this is really bad again for the Ethereum network.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:36 AM

This new hack is really troublesome .. I hope they quickly find a solution cause this is really bad again for the Ethereum network.

Even though is not an ethereum network problem or bug, other wallets and companies could really give the ethereum a bad name, parity has bugs, it was parities fault, but many, without knowing will accuse ether.em and the blockchain out of ignorance ¬¬
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

atm, etherean has debate about fork or not to save eth.
i has read a news about this and 150000 ETH -if i'm not wrong- has frozen.
i hope GAT still safe

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: