Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

The team seems quite young, do you have already a professional network and potential partners ?
That is actually a very important advantage we have. Creating a network at this stage is easier because anyone we get in contact with is able to see the drive everyone on the team has and how we're getting Gizer to the next level with each day that passes. There are more incoming messages for the team right now than there are outgoing, we're at a point where beside more and more Press interest, a higher number of people want to join us on our mission, as they can see the potential and don't want to miss out.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just saw that Gizer has received a rating of 4.9 on ICObench (https://icobench.com/ico/gizer) which is a really impressive number.

Is this assessment relevant? Perhaps this service has the ability to give deliberately overestimated projections for a fee.
They are using an algorithm which is also posted on their website. We didn't start with the highest rating immediately, so it may be said that this rating was earned by constant work on Gizer, with updates, answers and an increasing activity from both our community and ourselves. We are transparent and offer a lot of information to everyone so they can decide if they want to join. Much of the homework has already been done by the team, now it's all about action and with all the support everyone is giving, you can be sure there's nothing stopping this project from shooting for the stars.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:48:59 PM

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just saw that Gizer has received a rating of 4.9 on ICObench (https://icobench.com/ico/gizer) which is a really impressive number.

Is this assessment relevant? Perhaps this service has the ability to give deliberately overestimated projections for a fee.

ICOBench is 100% independent. Their algorithm rates based on more than 20 categories, each rated over 30 points, and the algorithm rating is combined with 3rd party independent expert reviews. We have no sponsored relationship with them and have no paid them anything whatsoever.

EDIT: ICOBENCH RATING METHODOLOGY

"Rating is given in combination of:
- our assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria on which each ICO can earn more than 30 points and
- our rating methodology that independent experts use to rate the ICO."

honestly, i dont like icobench because of their "ratings". i mostly get the feeling, that they are paid by the ico projects to get a better rating at all ><

jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:07:17 PM

ICOBench is 100% independent. Their algorithm rates based on more than 20 categories, each rated over 30 points, and the algorithm rating is combined with 3rd party independent expert reviews. We have no sponsored relationship with them and have no paid them anything whatsoever.

- our assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria on which each ICO can earn more than 30 points and

honestly, i dont like icobench because of their "ratings". i mostly get the feeling, that they are paid by the ico projects to get a better rating at all ><

I can't speak for other projects, but we have earned our rating. It was not paid for. As far as I know there is no way to purchase ratings on ICOBench. Our rating has climbed each day to get to the top of the charts through hard work and dedication to our project.

BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

I can't speak for other projects, but we have earned our rating. It was not paid for. As far as I know there is no way to purchase ratings on ICOBench. Our rating has climbed each day to get to the top of the charts through hard work and dedication to our project.

I completely agree with you. It seems to me that he just expressed his assumption. Investors' interest is the best indicator.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

I completely agree with you. It seems to me that he just expressed his assumption. Investors' interest is the best indicator.
Yeah, as far as i know, some project teams have just found out that their project is listed on icobench after someone in the community told them.
Also the rating wouldnt stay the same.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:07:32 AM

jasong

Can you anwer for my previous question, please?
You have partnership with some gaming company right now?
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

jasong

My colleague Felix already answered this, see his response:

You have any partnerships with some gaming company right now?
Yes, we do have. We've already officially partnered up with IsCool Entertainment who are the creators of the competitive mobile eSport game Bazoo, among other titles and we have also other partnerships we cannot reveal just yet, but I can tell you one of them is very big in the eSports scene.

falmeida

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:45:32 AM

this seems very promissing project mobile gaming has alot of potential
cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:14 AM

Boost was implemented specifically with mobile gamers in mind, users often find it akin to gems in Clash Royale. While in its current form it serves for only tournaments, it will also be used for purchasing GGID items, as well as other transactions where we will not be able to initially use GZR. If you take a look at our item distribution here: https://imgur.com/B71Q8v9 you'll notice that there are common, rare, legendary, insane and unfathomable items. Common items, as well as rare items, will also be purchasable with boost, whereas GZR items represent significantly more impactful, collectible and sought after items. We will transition over from the boost system to a blockchain based system which fully utilizes the potential of GZR down the line. This is the best move from a legal standpoint, but we also believe that it will help widespread adoption of GZR items as more players begin surfacing with the incredible items they unlock from GZR and many players will want to emulate this.

About the items you can get: What use do the avatars and items have in the platform? Is it just an avatar or can you do more with it and theses items?

I want to expand that question: Is it possible to cash your Boost balance out to fiat money or physical products? Or is it restricted to virtual items and services?
Yes, Boost can be exchanged for gift cards right now and soon you will be able to cash out via Paypal. We will consider other type of cash outs at a later stage.

Sorry, but I still don't get what the Avatars and Items do? You use coins with an value to buy yourself this items for your avatar, but then what can I do with it? Are they effecting anything? Gamestates ingame in a game or something like that?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:19:35 AM

Boost was implemented specifically with mobile gamers in mind, users often find it akin to gems in Clash Royale. While in its current form it serves for only tournaments, it will also be used for purchasing GGID items, as well as other transactions where we will not be able to initially use GZR. If you take a look at our item distribution here: https://imgur.com/B71Q8v9 you'll notice that there are common, rare, legendary, insane and unfathomable items. Common items, as well as rare items, will also be purchasable with boost, whereas GZR items represent significantly more impactful, collectible and sought after items. We will transition over from the boost system to a blockchain based system which fully utilizes the potential of GZR down the line. This is the best move from a legal standpoint, but we also believe that it will help widespread adoption of GZR items as more players begin surfacing with the incredible items they unlock from GZR and many players will want to emulate this.

About the items you can get: What use do the avatars and items have in the platform? Is it just an avatar or can you do more with it and theses items?

I want to expand that question: Is it possible to cash your Boost balance out to fiat money or physical products? Or is it restricted to virtual items and services?
Yes, Boost can be exchanged for gift cards right now and soon you will be able to cash out via Paypal. We will consider other type of cash outs at a later stage.

Sorry, but I still don't get what the Avatars and Items do? You use coins with an value to buy yourself this items for your avatar, but then what can I do with it? Are they effecting anything? Gamestates ingame in a game or something like that?

Yeah among other things the avatars carry stats across all games on the platform, as well as through various developer integrations.  We're working on some really cool increased utility which we will talk about in more detail soon on our blog.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

jasong

Yes, we do have. We've already officially partnered up with IsCool Entertainment who are the creators of the competitive mobile eSport game Bazoo, among other titles and we have also other partnerships we cannot reveal just yet, but I can tell you one of them is very big in the eSports scene.

look more promising. hope you collaborating with MOBA developers, cause MOBA dominated geme in my country.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:36 AM

What's the use of two different tokens for one platform? It's too confusing for the end user.
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

What's the use of two different tokens for one platform? It's too confusing for the end user.

Boost is not a token, as has been mentioned several times now. It has completely separate functions from GZR which are essential to the current Gizer platform.

edit: also, tons of mobile games have two or more types of IAP currencies like gold and gems and they are widely adopted by the community,

cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:16:42 AM

Yeah among other things the avatars carry stats across all games on the platform, as well as through various developer integrations.  We're working on some really cool increased utility which we will talk about in more detail soon on our blog.

Now the game is rolling. Are you planing to make something like an ingame marketplace or so to trade and sell items? For example some rare items, which are really wanted by others. Could imagen that these are hard to get.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:49 AM

Boost is not a token, as has been mentioned several times now. It has completely separate functions from GZR which are essential to the current Gizer platform.

edit: also, tons of mobile games have two or more types of IAP currencies like gold and gems and they are widely adopted by the community,

also, boost is gonna disappear after they move to the blockchain completely.

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:43:46 AM

Yeah among other things the avatars carry stats across all games on the platform, as well as through various developer integrations.  We're working on some really cool increased utility which we will talk about in more detail soon on our blog.

Now the game is rolling. Are you planing to make something like an ingame marketplace or so to trade and sell items? For example some rare items, which are really wanted by others. Could imagen that these are hard to get.

This is definitely something we are actively looking at

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:02:18 AM

jasong

Whoaa very interesting.
So when will you reveal them? During crowdsale or after that?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Anybody has tried in here the iOS app? is there any date set for the release of the Android one?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en

Here you go!

thank you i'm trying it as we speak, i was thrown off by the "coming soon" in the android image in the first post.
Please somebody/op update it so other know the app is available for android too.  Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Just read a great extended review about this project.
They have a nice verdict I would like to share:

The Verdict
Projects that utilize the blockchain to tap into fast-growing markets are going to be viewed favorably by the investment world. They are also more likely to be solid opportunities for investors looking to participate in a high-flying startup.

That Gizer will hold a presale over the SAFT creates a strong value proposition for investors. I'm extremely bullish on SAFTs because they represent the best chance we have of creating a self-regulated cryptocurrency market. In its most basic form, a SAFT promises investors future tokens at a fixed price. But those tokens can be distributed either at launch or through inbuilt vesting strategies that encourage continued support over time.

From a fundamental perspective, Gizer is operating at the cutting edge of a fast-growth industry that is receiving lofty valuations. It remains to be seen whether it can capitalize on the opportunity.

They are very positive about Gizer!
Gizer will be huge!

What is exactly the SAFT ? First time that I read this.

SAFT is the Simple Agreement For Future Tokens by our law firm Cooley.

Check out more here: https://www.saftlaunch.com/about

It seems quite similar to the way Ethereum ICOs work no ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:34:25 AM

jasong

Whoaa very interesting.
So when will you reveal them? During crowdsale or after that?

Probably they are not allowed to tell it for now. Maybe after crowdsale or later.

But IsCool entertainment is a good deal just by itself. It's a very solid company to make a partnership with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: