Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

For everyone who wants a brief and recent article on what we're doing, I've included them below, not only in English but also for the Spanish community. Enjoy!

English: https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-gizer-io-the-global-gaming-network/

Spanish: https://bitcoiner.today/es/icos-gizer-io-la-red-global-de-juegos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

For everyone who wants a brief and recent article on what we're doing, I've included them below, not only in English but also for the Spanish community. Enjoy!

English: https://bitcoiner.today/en/icos-gizer-io-the-global-gaming-network/

Spanish: https://bitcoiner.today/es/icos-gizer-io-la-red-global-de-juegos/

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Estaré publicando el artículo en el hilo en español!

Enlace al hilo en español: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2319666
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

What we changed is that we had originally planned to do a $1M presale (where our smart contract would generate tokens) on October 20th. However, we took in more than our goal through the SAFT, and we decided to implement new tech into our smart contract that would allow users to transfer GZR without paying gas in ETH. Because of these two reasons we decided to push back the public presale and token generation event to November 10th, bonuses will be given to the first 500 contributors (15% to the first 100 and 10% to the next 400). The ICO itself will commence shortly after the presale and it will officially close when the $18M hard cap is met, or on December 20th. Whichever comes first. We are updating our whitepaper, ANN thread and other posts to reflect the new changes, and to announce the new advisors we have brought onto the team like David Drake, James Sowers, Kevin Monserrat, Count Erik Wachtmeiser and other amazing entrepreneurs.

Hope this answers your question fully, let me know if anything is unclear.

Hmm.. It looks like without official information, token presale date was changed one more time..  Roll Eyes
What happened this time?
What more was changed?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

What we changed is that we had originally planned to do a $1M presale (where our smart contract would generate tokens) on October 20th. However, we took in more than our goal through the SAFT, and we decided to implement new tech into our smart contract that would allow users to transfer GZR without paying gas in ETH. Because of these two reasons we decided to push back the public presale and token generation event to November 10th, bonuses will be given to the first 500 contributors (15% to the first 100 and 10% to the next 400). The ICO itself will commence shortly after the presale and it will officially close when the $18M hard cap is met, or on December 20th. Whichever comes first. We are updating our whitepaper, ANN thread and other posts to reflect the new changes, and to announce the new advisors we have brought onto the team like David Drake, James Sowers, Kevin Monserrat, Count Erik Wachtmeiser and other amazing entrepreneurs.

Hope this answers your question fully, let me know if anything is unclear.

Hmm.. It looks like without official information, token presale date was changed one more time..  Roll Eyes
What happened this time?
What more was changed?

That 21st is going to be the final date now i guess they just had to finish some official stuff
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

"Join group named "GZR BOUNTY JOIN"."
I can't find this group in application. I can't find any group an application. Or shouldn't I look for it in application?

Hello I asked this in bounty thread and got advise to ask in main thread, so I hope for your help.Smiley
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

I can't find this group in application. I can't find any group an application. Or shouldn't I look for it in application?

Hello I asked this in bounty thread and got advise to ask in main thread, so I hope for your help.Smiley
Hello explosion.

The GZR Bounty Join is an event on our App that you can join and receive bounty as a reward.
To receive it just download the app, register an account and in the "Upcoming" section of the gaming feed, you will find the event "GZR BOUNTY JOIN".

Hope that solves your question. Smiley
czukor

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

We're very excited to work with Reality Clash in the future. In summary, Reality Clash wants to leverage Gizer to help build a fun, yet competitive community around their AR first person shooter title. See our post below.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/reality-clash-partners-with-gizer-to-build-a-connected-competitive-community-43857ac144
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

So now presale is starting on 21st November, but until when it will be in presale mode? Is it ends at 20th of December, or this date is also changed?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

Hello explosion.

The GZR Bounty Join is an event on our App that you can join and receive bounty as a reward.
To receive it just download the app, register an account and in the "Upcoming" section of the gaming feed, you will find the event "GZR BOUNTY JOIN".

Hope that solves your question. Smiley

Thank you I found this. I forgot to verify my email and because of this I think I didn't see this event.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

Only a few days will the GIZER project officially begin and I am sure this will be a successful project because they use a lot of good foundation for this project. I think if the project succeeds then this will be the biggest gaming revolution ever
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

Only a few days will the GIZER project officially begin and I am sure this will be a successful project because they use a lot of good foundation for this project. I think if the project succeeds then this will be the biggest gaming revolution ever

Yea , even my gaming friends heard about Gizer so this is a good good sign guys. Also we are under a week away untill official ICO so spread the news , cause Gizer will be at top , also early investors always are happy trust me.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

So now presale is starting on 21st November, but until when it will be in presale mode? Is it ends at 20th of December, or this date is also changed?

Yes presale is in 7 days yay!
mkpatriot

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

I'm participating in twitter bounty campaign. Team good luck.
GlobalICOInvest

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Will join the campaign now in twitter
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

If you haven't found enough reasons to support Gizer, in the latest Medium post, there are 4 big reasons that answer the question.

Why Gizer?

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/why-gizer-10b6fa323c92
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

What are the nearest opponents for this project? MobileGO and GameCredits? Or what project?
Web-site is looking good, hope to see you in top 100 list.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

I'm having a little trouble understanding how GZR will gain value? How will the users (gamers/host/services) use those GZR?
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:59:54 AM

I'm having a little trouble understanding how GZR will gain value? How will the users (gamers/host/services) use those GZR?
From day 1, gamers can use GZR to redeem unique collectible profile items (which exist in limited quantities) to be equipped to the GGiD System. In the future these items will be tradeable as well and we're talking about implenting that directly into the marketplace within the platform.

There are many different types of items and different rarities. The lower of which (common/rare) can be unlocked with fiat/Boost and the more sought after, rarer items (Which will be based on the market interests and popular eSports titles/partnerships) will be unlockable only via GZR

That's just day 1 though, it was very important to us that GZR be usuable before we distribute it.

For Hosts and Services we have additional utility planned such as promoting events, featured search, promoting services or individual products. Sponsoring events/engaging with sponsors and other advertising features

Also, holding more GZR will afford different types of accolades that users otherwise couldnt get. These are meant to entice other users to further adopt.

We feel that these usecases combined with the fact that you dont need to know anything about Ethereum, or even hold ETH in order to make a GZR transaction on Gizer, is going to really encourage our community to adopt the token very early on. And as the network grows the demand for the token will increase with it

More people on the network demanding GZR will in turn cause the tokens value to go up
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

From day 1, gamers can use GZR to redeem unique collectible profile items (which exist in limited quantities) to be equipped to the GGiD System. In the future these items will be tradeable as well and we're talking about implenting that directly into the marketplace within the platform.

There are many different types of items and different rarities. The lower of which (common/rare) can be unlocked with fiat/Boost and the more sought after, rarer items (Which will be based on the market interests and popular eSports titles/partnerships) will be unlockable only via GZR

That's just day 1 though, it was very important to us that GZR be usuable before we distribute it.

For Hosts and Services we have additional utility planned such as promoting events, featured search, promoting services or individual products. Sponsoring events/engaging with sponsors and other advertising features

Also, holding more GZR will afford different types of accolades that users otherwise couldnt get. These are meant to entice other users to further adopt.

We feel that these usecases combined with the fact that you dont need to know anything about Ethereum, or even hold ETH in order to make a GZR transaction on Gizer, is going to really encourage our community to adopt the token very early on. And as the network grows the demand for the token will increase with it

More people on the network demanding GZR will in turn cause the tokens value to go up

So Gizer is mainly to the people who have interest towards gaming platforms. I also want to more about the Gizer because why it completely different from other platforms like Mobilego. Now a days we are seeing many platforms through blockchain like Rustbits, so what are the major benefits to the people by buying these tokens.
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

So Gizer is mainly to the people who have interest towards gaming platforms. I also want to more about the Gizer because why it completely different from other platforms like Mobilego. Now a days we are seeing many platforms through blockchain like Rustbits, so what are the major benefits to the people by buying these tokens.
MobileGo have a totally different product, they trying to compete with Google and Apple. We aren't doing that, we aren't looking to compete, we are looking to create something new. The gaming community doesn't have a network where all participants, from hosts and gamers to freelancers and businesses can interact.  We want to bridge the gap that exists in this fast-growing industry.

Regarding the benefit of the coin for anyone who owns it, as mentioned in my last post, is that the more people on the network, the more the value of the tokens will increase. With everything that we're doing and the response we're receiving from the community, we are confident that our project will grow at the same pace with the Gaming and eSports industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: