Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

I didn't know about this game player but their number of Installs (100,000 - 500,000 range) means it's a rather big and well know player!

well it's a good start then. they should announce more partnerships like these to boost confidence in the project

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

I didn't know about this game player but their number of Installs (100,000 - 500,000 range) means it's a rather big and well know player!

well it's a good start then. they should announce more partnerships like these to boost confidence in the project

If they managed to make a partnership so early in the project, i am sure we will see a lot more games coming our way in the near future. But i really hope it happens this week already so we can see the platform in action before ICO.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

what companies have they partnered with and how can we verify this proposed partnerships/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

If I understand correctly Gizer is not really useful for the Games you mentioned because they already have a competitive ecosystem and the events are already organized. Gizer is for games that do not have that ecosystem yet, right?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

what companies have they partnered with and how can we verify this proposed partnerships/

Previous answer :
We've already officially partnered up with IsCool Entertainment who are the creators of the competitive mobile eSport game Bazoo, among other titles and we have also other partnerships we cannot reveal just yet, but I can tell you one of them is very big in the eSports scene.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

A question. I've seen that in the mobile app you speak about freelancing? Will people be able to earn your token by freelancing for Gizer?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

If I understand correctly Gizer is not really useful for the Games you mentioned because they already have a competitive ecosystem and the events are already organized. Gizer is for games that do not have that ecosystem yet, right?

I was just talking about e-sports in general. An I don't know, maybe in the "services" app section one day we will see Dota2 coaching services as well as other AAA games

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

I was just talking about e-sports in general. An I don't know, maybe in the "services" app section one day we will see Dota2 coaching services as well as other AAA games
Maybe thats possible, but they have said so much about mobile game in their whitepaper.
Especially this words :
Gizer’s mobile-centric offering will result in a community with a high proportion of mobile gamers relative to other gaming verticals, such as   console   or   PC.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

Seems its a quite popular game...
6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked
It's kinda addictive (at least for me). This partnership can be great for GIZER, thanks to Bazoo Gizer will be much more popular  Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

6,849 rewiews in total

Shocked
It's kinda addictive (at least for me). This partnership can be great for GIZER, thanks to Bazoo Gizer will be much more popular  Cheesy

Never heard of that game before but will have to check it out now. If most of the players could get attracted to Gizer, that would be nice.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Maybe thats possible, but they have said so much about mobile game in their whitepaper.
Especially this words :
Gizer’s mobile-centric offering will result in a community with a high proportion of mobile gamers relative to other gaming verticals, such as   console   or   PC.

Mobile games are also getting competitive more and more lately, ok, you still cant compare it with PC gaming but someone has to start and manage mobile games also and if Gizer can become a leading platform, they can become a success story.  

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

Here is the Bazoo game :

Cheers Gizers!

6,849 rewiews in total

Shocked
I downloaded it from Play Store and the Game is real fun. I think they will find new partners really quickly.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Gizer sees a huge opportunity to develop a gaming network that emphasizes convenience, and allows users to find and engage in activities or events in as little as 20 seconds. That’s the amount of time users need to make up their mind about how they’ll spend the next 3 hours.

That's really important the way everything works and how convenience everything is.
People are lazy and the easier it is to do something: an activity or joining a event is very important.

Really glad Gizer will have a focus on that!
Great work guys.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

Gizer sees a huge opportunity to develop a gaming network that emphasizes convenience, and allows users to find and engage in activities or events in as little as 20 seconds. That’s the amount of time users need to make up their mind about how they’ll spend the next 3 hours.

That's really important the way everything works and how convenience everything is.
People are lazy and the easier it is to do something: an activity or joining a event is very important.

Great work guys.
I agree with you, all the greatest inventions came about thanks to human laziness, and maybe there will be something great  Cheesy

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

Great work guys.
I agree with you, all the greatest inventions came about thanks to human laziness, and maybe there will be something great  Cheesy
not laziness - work has turned monkey into human being.
but who doesn't know what's need rest - can not work effectively, so I think that need to play some games sometimes
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:20 PM

Here is the Bazoo game :

Cheers Gizers!

6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked

Looks good, will try it our later tonight .. here is the reddit article about the partnership https://www.reddit.com/r/Gizer/comments/6qe7rv/gizer_bazoo_partnership_announcement/
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Here is the Bazoo game :

Cheers Gizers!

6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked

Looks good, will try it our later tonight .. here is the reddit article about the partnership https://www.reddit.com/r/Gizer/comments/6qe7rv/gizer_bazoo_partnership_announcement/

I think these partnerships will be a good add on for the Gizers promotion as well as building a bigger community before the ICO.
Testing it right now. Lets see what it is.
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:38:02 PM

Hey This looks very interesting. im a gamer who has played more than 100+ games
i hope many more partnerships in the future will come
Also i see that the Bazoo game its a quite popular game and you have parterned up with them! Smiley
Good work guys i also turned notifications on! Smiley

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:37 PM

is there anyway we can get early access to beta?

gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:54:13 PM

is there anyway we can get early access to beta?
Sure, you can try the Android Beta version by following this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: