Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
ICObazaar

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Hey Gizer community,

From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Smiley

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Gizer page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

Excited to announce this New Ethereum Technology for the GZR Tokens. You can read the next medium post for more information.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tokens-new-ethereum-technology-removes-erc20-problem-d215811bb0f8
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

ICO Begins: November 21th, 2017 13:00 UTC.

It looks like this time also tokens presale will not beginn.. Sad

On website information countdown show 4 days and 15 hours.. So it means that ICO should begin November 24th, 14:00 UTC time

Any explanation?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:41:23 AM

On website information countdown show 4 days and 15 hours.. So it means that ICO should begin November 24th, 14:00 UTC time

Any explanation?
Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

Any explanation?
Hello. We shifted the date a few days because of 2 reasons. One of them is that we've seen a high interest from accredited investors and it made us fall back with our schedule because of the conversations we've had with them, and another reason is that it's right around Black Friday and we decided to make that day even more special for all our investors.

Good that, the project even before presale attract so many investors! I hope there will be some tokens for presale Wink Cheesy

When you want release information about SAFT sale results?

DigiMig

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:37 AM

Can I know that how many ETH collected from the investors during the pre sale?
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

Hello DigiMig.

The PreSale didn't start yet, if you want to check the time left until it starts you can check the countdown timer on our Tokensale website, it will take place on Friday. https://tokensale.gizer.io/
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

2days and 2 hours guys untill the ICO starts. I see a lot fof guys talking in theads about Gizer . Also I'm helping everyday to spread the word about the project cause Gizer deserve it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
rualekss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

2days and 2 hours guys untill the ICO starts. I see a lot fof guys talking in theads about Gizer . Also I'm helping everyday to spread the word about the project cause Gizer deserve it.

Two days later does ICO or Pre ICO begin? Who can answer exactly? And to what date will the ICO ?
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Only a few days will the project officially begin crowsale. I am sure investors are waiting to buy GZR because this project is worth the most worth looking project in November. I think as soon as investors start to have a better view of the GZR ecosystem
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

Hello DigiMig.

The PreSale didn't start yet, if you want to check the time left until it starts you can check the countdown timer on our Tokensale website, it will take place on Friday. https://tokensale.gizer.io/

We are closer and closer to start presale, but i think that @DigiMig want ask how much ETH was collected till this moment..?

Can you reveal this information? If no - why?

Anyway in the moment of starting presale you have to tell in public how many tokens left.. So I don't understand why you don't want reveal this information now? Is it really so big secret?

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:02:57 PM

Two days later does ICO or Pre ICO begin? Who can answer exactly? And to what date will the ICO ?

As far as I know , the pre-sale was one month ago , rigth team ? So the public sale will begin in the next days. Does anyone know how long the ICO will run ? I need time to gather some more money hahahaha that's why I'm asking.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gizerfelix

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

As far as I know , the pre-sale was one month ago , rigth team ? So the public sale will begin in the next days. Does anyone know how long the ICO will run ? I need time to gather some more money hahahaha that's why I'm asking.
Yes, it was originally planned to have it around one month ago but because of SAFTlaunch verification going slower than expected and a new Blockchain Technology that we've developed, we decided to hold it a little later so everyone can have time to verify on SAFTlaunch and better understand that we are implementing a new technology, that brings new opportunities for the Gizer platform and everyone involved in it.

Hello DigiMig.

We are closer and closer to start presale, but i think that @DigiMig want ask how much ETH was collected till this moment..?

Can you reveal this information? If no - why?

Anyway in the moment of starting presale you have to tell in public how many tokens left.. So I don't understand why you don't want reveal this information now? Is it really so big secret?
As we speak there are some talks with new accredited investors so the number of tokens left will be changing often enough that we don't want to announce anything unless we have some concrete numbers, otherwise we'd just create more confusion for investors.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:24 PM

So we have less than 24 hours to run the proper ICO. I hope there are some tokens after the sale through SAFT ..  Grin
Let see how fast this ICO will end. I belive that in one week all tokens will be sold..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:13 PM

It looks like it will not be a "special day" for the Gizer project. Presale was shifted for another 3 days. You will miss the Black Friday!

It is 5 weeks of delay already!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

It looks like it will not be a "special day" for the Gizer project. Presale was shifted for another 3 days. You will miss the Black Friday!

I ckecked their twitter, they have not announced any information about this delay, many people were waiting to watch how this ICO will launch.
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

I ckecked their twitter, they have not announced any information about this delay, many people were waiting to watch how this ICO will launch.

Check telegram pinned message

"Hey
 The Presale officially begins Thursday, November 30th @ 14:00 UTC.

Two main reasons for this, it’s with your best interests in mind:

A) There has been overwhelming  demand that has led to the need to onboard several new temporary support staff over the weekend to give you 24/7 support during the TGE and assure a smooth KYC process. We’ve received a huge influx of signups and emails and we want to be able to take care of everyone promptly.

B) The price of ethereum has risen well over 100$ this week. We are going to need to adjust the price of GZR and our goal accordingly. We are hardcoding the price changes into the presale smart contract. Stay tuned for more updates.

It is incredibly important to us that all our community is taken care of and that we can offer you the best possible experience. When the timer hits 0 on https://tokensale.gizer.io you will be able to hit contribute and be taken to our contribution page (hosted on the same website).

THE CONTRACT ADDRESS WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON THE SITE ABOVE. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR WALLET IN DM OR ON TELEGRAM AND WE WILL NOT POST THE CONTRACT ADDRESS ANYWHERE ELSE.
Gizer - The Global Gaming Network
Gizer Tokensale ICO - The Global Gaming Network
The GIZER SAFT is LIVE for accredited Investors. Gizer is a global network that connects gamers in real-time to create a more efficient eSports economy."
odinson0008

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

where can I check the WP?
jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

where can I check the WP?

https://tokensale.gizer.io/whitepaper.html

waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:30:32 AM

Hi guys! You have a good project. I hope that you will success with effective management.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: