Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

Hello! I was wondering, what amount of money can the company collect if it implements tokens?
Well, if I got it right, in this case, MiniApps will be able to collect 100 thousand Eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:33 AM

The project is very interesting, it’s just a pity that the team of developers have no experience in this field. But I think if they try hard, they will certainly achieve great success and will greatly benefit small and medium businesses all around the world!
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

The project is very interesting, it’s just a pity that the team of developers have no experience in this field. But I think if they try hard, they will certainly achieve great success and will greatly benefit small and medium businesses all around the world!

Actually, the centralized version of MiniApps has been working at this market for several years. Based on this experience, developers will build a new, decentralized platform which will have even more features!
Ackedy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

Actually, the centralized version of MiniApps has been working at this market for several years. Based on this experience, developers will build a new, decentralized platform which will have even more features!
Wow! I haven’t ever heard about this service, although my friends required the creation of small applications for their small organizations several times. And what a success has MiniApps service managed to achieve at this market?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:30:11 AM

Wow! I haven’t ever heard about this service, although my friends required the creation of small applications for their small organizations several times. And what a success has MiniApps service managed to achieve at this market?

MiniApps reached the point of 10 million serviced users per day within several years. Through their chat-bots runs about a billion messages daily. In addition, cooperation has been established with such large companies like Alfa Bank, Tele2, MTS and others.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

MiniApps reached the point of 10 million serviced users per day within several years. Through their chat-bots runs about a billion messages daily. In addition, cooperation has been established with such large companies like Alfa Bank, Tele2, MTS and others.
Well, with such service record we have no doubt that the company will be a big success)) I’ going to follow the development and progress of the ICO.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

Well, with such service record we have no doubt that the company will be a big success)) I’ going to follow the development and progress of the ICO.

Tell me, please, one thing. According to the developers, there are more than 5,000 registered teams MiniApps platform now. So why not use these teams to form an initial pool of patterns for MiniApps Space?
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

I believe there should be marketing efforts to make small businesses to be aware of mini-apps. This project has immense benefits for small businesses to offer top notch personalised services to grow and compete with big established companies. There could be individuals/freelancers/sole proprietors among us who could easily implement AI chatbot to help deal with customer queries. So the potential is immense.
It should be definitely so. That's why we are doing this ICO. Marketing is our priority.

Can you tell which part of the funds collected from the sale of coins you spend on the marketing campaign?
According to our white paper, it is 62%. Please see there for more details.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

Tell me, please, one thing. According to the developers, there are more than 5,000 registered teams MiniApps platform now. So why not use these teams to form an initial pool of patterns for MiniApps Space?
Well, why not, of course. Unfortunately they also want some compensation for their services.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:51:06 AM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

Hello everyone. Do you know if there’re any bonuses for buying tokens?

Yes, you can buy coins with an 8% bonus. But hurry up, soon the bonus reward will become less.

This is not all. As you can see in thread subject, 50% bonus will be given if you exchange MAT for KRK in phase 2.

Thank you very much for information! Can you tell me what the exchange rate from MAT to KRK is?

KRK is going to be about 5 US cents.

What is the total supply of KRK? or it depends on quantity of sold MATs ?
Since KRK is mineable, total supply will be increasing.

i know that, i mean approximately quantity in first stage, after ico
It's not decided yet. Some reasonable amount will be premined.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

Hello everyone. Will MiniApps project have a soft cap during ICO?

Soft Cap already reached  Grin
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:37 PM

Hello everyone. Do you know if there’re any bonuses for buying tokens?

Yes, you can buy coins with an 8% bonus. But hurry up, soon the bonus reward will become less.

This is not all. As you can see in thread subject, 50% bonus will be given if you exchange MAT for KRK in phase 2.

Thank you very much for information! Can you tell me what the exchange rate from MAT to KRK is?

KRK is going to be about 5 US cents.

What is the total supply of KRK? or it depends on quantity of sold MATs ?
Since KRK is mineable, total supply will be increasing.

i know that, i mean approximately quantity in first stage, after ico
It's not decided yet. Some reasonable amount will be premined.

I guess it will be around 1 000 000 000 coins  Roll Eyes
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

Hello! I’m thinking about this startup. I’m interested in assess of the market. How deep and large is it now?
arakx

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Hello! I’m thinking about this startup. I’m interested in assess of the market. How deep and large is it now?
Hello! Almost the entire planet is the market) There’re more than 7 billion Sim cards alone in the world, and probably a little less of cell phones. Now most of them are constantly operating using the Internet. All this is used by enterprises to interact with employees and customers. All these businesses (estimated at more than 100 million) are potential clients. 
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:43 AM

Hello! Almost the entire planet is the market) There’re more than 7 billion Sim cards alone in the world, and probably a little less of cell phones. Now most of them are constantly operating using the Internet. All this is used by enterprises to interact with employees and customers. All these businesses (estimated at more than 100 million) are potential clients. 
Figures are encouraging! But these companies already use other services. Why should they switch to this solution?
arakx

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Figures are encouraging! But these companies already use other services. Why should they switch to this solution?
The answer is simple – because of financial benefit! Since this is the basis of business, the choice of service by business is only be a matter of time.
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

The answer is simple – because of financial benefit! Since this is the basis of business, the choice of service by business is only be a matter of time.
What drivers of growth can you name? What is the bet?
arakx

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:39 AM

What drivers of growth can you name? What is the bet?
One can answer also in this way: there is a “driver's environment” - the markets of developing countries, and there is a growing popularity of, for example, messengers and a mobile Internet with all the consequences. There are enough of options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: