Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

“The newly announced co-innovation partnership will see both companies work together to develop a detailed use of case for the use of blockchain transactions to transport pharmaceuticals.” via Core Sector Communique

Ok, you are bringing in partnership afte partnership Cheesy keep this on please!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

“The newly announced co-innovation partnership will see both companies work together to develop a detailed use of case for the use of blockchain transactions to transport pharmaceuticals.” via Core Sector Communique

Ok, you are bringing in partnership afte partnership Cheesy keep this on please!

SophiaTX is showing us how a proper ICO should be done -- with action! From one partnership to another is a good sign that this project will go very far. I'm currently readying my funds so that I could invest in this project. However, I'll let it ride the BTC rise first hahaha
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

How will the partnership with Kita Logistics benifit you? Is there an article to explain this?

Here : https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/37/we-signed-a-joint-letter-of-intent-with-kita-logistics.html?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=KITA
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

"A joint Letter of Intent (LOI) announced today by SophiaTX and Equidato Technologies CEO Jaroslav Kacina and the General Manager of Riyadh-based KITA Logistics, Nabil Awan, confirms an intended partnership between the two businesses on the design and development of a blockchain solution for pharmaceutical logistics and transport."

Another article about our partnership with KITA Logistics by Bitcoin Garden.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

great, after partnership with kita logistic, now with core sector communique.
nice move.

Great news, I think this is key for success of the Project. Securing everyday usecases with live technology.
Partnerships are always welcome because they strenght the project and they are always a claim for investors.
Core Sector Communique is just a medium which wrote about our partnership with KITA!
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

by what means do you plan to ensure the confidentiality, speed and capabilities that are necessary for the adoption of the core business?
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:56 AM

"A joint Letter of Intent (LOI) announced today by SophiaTX and Equidato Technologies CEO Jaroslav Kacina and the General Manager of Riyadh-based KITA Logistics, Nabil Awan, confirms an intended partnership between the two businesses on the design and development of a blockchain solution for pharmaceutical logistics and transport."

You guys are doing great!
Really like this project, great partnerships. Keep this up guys!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

I totally missed the airdrop, if anyone has info on this please share. It is a new hype now ICOs do airdrop before ICO starts for promotion, but Sophia is already in token sales, so maybe we are too late

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

I read the op and yoi said you will not have a soft cap. So how this will work? Is this mean that no matter how big or small amount the ico wilk raise below the hard cap will mean that the ico is still successful?

Good question. Flexible funding is not a new invention. However applying that model to a commercial project is somewhat questionable. Flexible funding is great for charities and other projects that continue regardless of reaching their funding target.

We have some investors that are interested in the project and will participate in TGE - so there we will definitely raise some funds. The more funds will speed up the process - development, marketing -> adoption by companies and developers and so on. We will definitely continue in the development of the platform regardless of the raised sum since there are already some companies asking for our solutions (such as KITA for example).    
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

Parternship with a pharmaceutical transportation company is very nice, this project is not only legit but already has building real world partenrships

i am curious at how many more are they going to be partnered with in the upcoming time Smiley
This project is starting to looks very tempting to invest. This could be very good ICO to invest Grin

Seems so to me also. Do you know the ICO price per token? I'm planning to invest some ETH in it.

There is no much time left till TGE but I think we could make some time to publish at least another one (BIG) LOI Wink We'll see  Smiley

You can find the price of tokens (ETH) for every round in this blog post as well as at the begining of this thread.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

I totally missed the airdrop, if anyone has info on this please share. It is a new hype now ICOs do airdrop before ICO starts for promotion, but Sophia is already in token sales, so maybe we are too late
Are their tokens already on sale? And where can they be bought, on which exchanges?

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Parternship with a pharmaceutical transportation company is very nice, this project is not only legit but already has building real world partenrships

i am curious at how many more are they going to be partnered with in the upcoming time Smiley
This project is starting to looks very tempting to invest. This could be very good ICO to invest Grin

I already bought some Decent, I really hope it moons before the TGE so I can put half in it and the other half to take profits

@SophiaTX, regarding this, I filled the form and I received a confirmation via email that I can partecipare in the TGE,  but I only entered an ETH address. I think I will be recognized by entering the ETH address even when contributing with DCT? Otherwise there's no login to be made

You will fill up the ETH wallet in your TGE form. The team is currently preparing the form so I don't know the details that well. But if you have some specific question I can ask them.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Are their tokens already on sale? And where can they be bought, on which exchanges?

There was no airdrop and there won't be and we are planning to hold TGE on the 5th DECEMBER. Participants will receive ERC20 tokens and we will swap them once we will launch our own wallet - planned for 2Q - 3Q 2018.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

Not yet! There will be token generation event which will be held from 5th-15th December. You can participate on it if you are interested, just follow this link for more info : https://www.sophiatx.com
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:40:55 AM

We have some important announcements for you!

1. To prevent any further misunderstanding: Core sector communique is a medium writing about our partnership with KITA logistics. We do not have a partnership with Core sector communique.

2. If you don't have time to go through all the posts here and want to make sure you will see all our important announcements immediately - subscribe to our Telegram CHANNEL

3. Maybe we missed your question here or we just weren't able to find out answer fast enough - you can always ask any question on our Telegram GROUP where you can also find our CEO Jaroslav Kacina. And even though he is a busy man, he sometimes finds the time to answer people's questions (you can still tag him and wait if you want an answer directly from him). 
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

For our German speaking audience: "SophiaTX: SAP und Blockchain-Technologie" via Blockchainwelt.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

Project management works for 5+. They do not just promise that in the future they will implement their platform, they are doing it right now! Signing agreements on cooperation, finding new partners! This is very good for the upcoming generation event. This project is doomed to success. Keep it up.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Some medicines are incredibly expensive. That is because R&D and trials require massive investments. Of course the investors want to recoup their investments, but a large amount of medicines fail for various reasons. Therefore the price includes the costs to develop both the failed and successful products. Especially when the number of patients is very small and the disease is hard to treat, medicine prices can be in the range of $100,000 a year per patient.

How can SophiaTx help to lower the price of medicines?

SophiaTX can help more with the quality than a price. Fighting counterfeit products, making sure all the conditions during transportation and storage of drugs are met and in the case, there is something wrong, it can speed up a process of tracing and recalls. All this can directly help save lives and protect the health of people but it can indirectly help with the price reduction through saving money. But the price of drugs is determined by many factors and the biggest one is the price of research. So even though there is some space for lowering the price it is quite limited.

You can find more about Pharma use case in our Whitepaper on page 19 in the pfd.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:00:17 AM

There was no airdrop and there won't be and we are planning to hold TGE on the 5th DECEMBER. Participants will receive ERC20 tokens and we will swap them once we will launch our own wallet - planned for 2Q - 3Q 2018.

This question I would like to clarify in more detail. Before the release of your own coin, these tokens that are sold on the ICO will be frozen on addresses or can they be traded on etherdelta? That is, for example, if I buy more tokens on the exchange, will you then exchange them for your coins? Or will you exchange only to those who buy on the ICO? As I understand it, your own coin will be on exchanges only after the 2-3 quarter of 2018?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Partnership with kita logistics is a great deal of business.

And love that article by the way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: