Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67246 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

Hi all, here are some articles in other languages. If you are interested in reading about our new partnership with KITA Logistics in Portuguese, Turkish or Japanese language, have a look at these articles.

SophiaTX Leva Blockchain para Setor Farmacêutico com Modelo de Rastreamento Verificável
https://portaldobitcoin.com/sophiatx-leva-blockchain-para-setor-farmaceutico-com-modelo-de-rastreamento-verificavel/

SophiaTX Eczacılık Sektörüne Uzanıyor
http://coin-turk.com/sophiatx-eczacilik-sektorune-uzaniyor

SophiaTX トラック&トレースモデルを医薬品産業
http://virtualtsuka.com/?p=5595

if there are articles to translate into german im up for it
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

“The newly announced co-innovation partnership will see both companies work together to develop a detailed use of case for the use of blockchain transactions to transport pharmaceuticals.” via Core Sector Communique

great, after partnership with kita logistic, now with core sector communique.
nice move.

Wow thats cool to see now a new second partnership now, so fast Smiley

Who is their first in partnership with side from the core sector communique? Also, i would like to know the team behind this pronect becuse it is not indicated in the op. And do they have bounty program?
You can check their team on their website, and they dont have bounty program

done checking man. they have a great team as im seeing their portfolios and qualifications.  now i wonder of why they wont have a bounty. im sure many people will be interested to participate then.

They have been thinking about that and they decided not to do it
After careful considerations of all the pros and cons, we think it is not suitable for our type of project and strategy, therefore we decided not to proceed with bounties.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

SophiaTX can help to ‘track and trace’ the authenticity of medicines and pharmaceutical products which amount to 10-15% of counterfeits,This is really an ideal project, but it seems like there are similar projects that have been successfully applied

Well competition is always good for the market. Even if there are some similar projects, it does not mean there is no room for one more. Especially if this one is maybe better then the other ones.

Yes, competition can be good for the market but it could also be hard for SophiaTx to gain a foodhold when the competitors are already well-established.

About which competitors are we talking? Can you give us names of similar projects?

As far As I know SAP is developing its BaaS blockchain As a Service but it's just a private chain

I don't think it's the same thing since SAP services a niche, but SophiaX wants to service more of a broad market.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

Is KYC required for any investment amount or will it be a tiered process?

KYC procedure is mandatory hence we won't be able to participate on the token sale if we didn't do it.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

KYC procedure is mandatory hence we won't be able to participate on the token sale if we didn't do it.

i can understand why people dont like kyc. beeing anonymous is one of the key values of blockchain technology
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:37 PM

An article in the E-3 Magazine - an independent SAP community magazine that appears in a monthly circulation of 35,000 copies (printed version) throughout the DACH region - is live now!

https://e-3.de/2017/11/30/aenderung-von-geschaeftsmodellen-mit-blockchain-technologie/
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

An article in the E-3 Magazine - an independent SAP community magazine that appears in a monthly circulation of 35,000 copies (printed version) throughout the DACH region - is live now!

https://e-3.de/2017/11/30/aenderung-von-geschaeftsmodellen-mit-blockchain-technologie/

So this article is from a magazine especially for customers of SAP, right? That is a great place for the project to get mentioned and can reach exactly the future users of SophiaTx.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

i can understand why people dont like kyc. beeing anonymous is one of the key values of blockchain technology

Besides, it is a hard process for lazy people like me Smiley I am postponing it for some time. Hoping to do it tomorrow or weekend.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

The visibility of SophiaTX is really really huge at the moment, I think the project will benefit from the visibility of sap too. SophiaTX has an incredible potential, I’m impatient to see how far the project will go.
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

wow, a very interesting explanation because I think this thread is very thorough in delivering information about the project to be run, with all the explanation I think that this project is a very complete project, I hope this project has a good future

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

Sure but on the other side I can also understand companies who need this informations to be on the save side.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

wow, a very interesting explanation because I think this thread is very thorough in delivering information about the project to be run, with all the explanation I think that this project is a very complete project, I hope this project has a good future

I totally agree. Everything has a really clear structure! Keep it up!
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

If everything is implemented on the road map, then this is an impressive project.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

Great blog!
Always nice to read about the people behind the project. Great team!

The community behind SophiaTX is growing!
Very nice to see!
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Bitcoin Garden: GE Power and SophiaTX Sign Joint LOI Confirming Intended Blockchain Collaboration
https://bitcoingarden.org/ge-power-sophiatx-sign-joint-loi-confirming-intended-blockchain-collaboration/

SophiaTX, the first open-source platform to integrate blockchain with enterprise applications such as SAP, has announced a forthcoming collaboration with the power division of General Electric (GE) to design and develop a blockchain solution for GE’s financial efficiency and operations.

A joint Letter of Intent (LOI) announced today by Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of Equidato Technologies, the company behind the SophiaTX blockchain, and Davide Mancini, Finance Executive, GE Power, confirms that the two teams plan to collaborate on a blockchain initiative leveraging the SophiaTX platform.

The initial focus of the collaboration is the design and development of innovative blockchain uses in financial operations, including connectivity to existing systems (such as ERP) and both digital and supply chain applications. The SophiaTX project will also incorporate capabilities to record data from IoT sensors, smart devices and applications...

Wow, partnering with a world energy leader such as GE Power is a huge achievement. Impressive!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:19:17 PM

The core focus for this project needs to be on a user-friendly platform, the idea behind it is already nice.. but all is depending on a seamless implemented platform.
Of you guys make this happen, success will be guaranteed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

Bitcoin Garden: GE Power and SophiaTX Sign Joint LOI Confirming Intended Blockchain Collaboration
https://bitcoingarden.org/ge-power-sophiatx-sign-joint-loi-confirming-intended-blockchain-collaboration/

SophiaTX, the first open-source platform to integrate blockchain with enterprise applications such as SAP, has announced a forthcoming collaboration with the power division of General Electric (GE) to design and develop a blockchain solution for GE’s financial efficiency and operations.

A joint Letter of Intent (LOI) announced today by Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of Equidato Technologies, the company behind the SophiaTX blockchain, and Davide Mancini, Finance Executive, GE Power, confirms that the two teams plan to collaborate on a blockchain initiative leveraging the SophiaTX platform.

The initial focus of the collaboration is the design and development of innovative blockchain uses in financial operations, including connectivity to existing systems (such as ERP) and both digital and supply chain applications. The SophiaTX project will also incorporate capabilities to record data from IoT sensors, smart devices and applications...

I just read the email and I couldn't believe my eyes lol, this is like the mother of all big news lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 903

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Cooperation with such a large corporation is great news. The project is developing very quickly. And I think the number of partners will increase when the business is convinced that the blockchain technology has great advantages that can be profitable to use.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

Congratulations for all this work achieved, excellent partnership, Sophia Team has determination and focus on the work, this leaves me calm about the project, I hope to see more news like this
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

I just read the email and I couldn't believe my eyes lol, this is like the mother of all big news lol

I wonder how the haters feel right now, crypto is always unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: