Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.

Exactly! now I can't wait for the coming event, The first ICO stage of Boosteroid this coming October 23 - November 06, 2017, and upon checking the website I've noticed that there will be 3 stages of the ICO, second one will be on November 27 - December 11, 2017, and the Last one will be on January 15 - February 15, 2017.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

a new player for this industry!
this platform needs a lot of fund and i am hoping for that. I will introduce this to my I.T. friends and if they like this they might invest on this very good project  Wink
That could be a huge boost for this if everyone propose this project to their tech-guy friends if you want them to collect huge funds. We should encourage people to transfer and use boosteroid services since they need support from the community because i believe entering in this industry will not be easy because those companies mentioned are well established in the market.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that you have a less cost when it comes to cloud storage rental, do you have a price comparison to others. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it. Versus google drive will do i guess since it's the common one. Thank you in advance.

Yes they had a really low cost compared to others because 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power rent, the starting price of BTR is $ 0.1 and the final price will be $ 2.78 while other existing cloud storage cost are:
Amazon Web Services — $ 10.6
Microsoft Azure — $ 10.26
Google Cloud — $ 6.5

Thanks! this is a really nice information, I've been looking for the price comparison as well. With this price alone I'm sure this will definitely attract tons of customers/companies and might even bring changes/adjustments to the prices of other companies.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:48:13 PM

For sure many people will patronize this project as soon as they launch this in the market, because of the good feedback from the future users.
I agree with you as of now i read many good comments about this project and that's will be one of the promotion to the market I'm looking forward to the success of this project.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.

Thats why many people will patronize this project because of the demand, many people nowadays are  using computer, cell phone etc. So the developers have a good idea to build this project even though other companies can provide the same services but the difference of boosteroid is cheaper price than other companies.
very well said, i think the point of this project is that they provide the same quality service with those giant companies with a cheaper price point. We need this kind of companies that are brave enough to enter markets were full of businesses that charges consumer an expensive price.
Yes you're right, So there's no doubt this project will be success soon by providing  same quality service like other leading companies but at the cheaper price.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?
Good question sir me too i want to know the answer of your question i hope someone can answer that question
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:41:08 PM

Home users are paying $0.1 per hour for using their computers, if Boosteroid could pay them $0.12 per hour for using their computer, the giants of cloud computing will go bankrupt. or they will rent their computers to Boosteroid like every body else? Amazon is renting computers for $0.05 per hour, Boosteroid is not profitable.

🖤😏
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.

Exactly! now I can't wait for the coming event, The first ICO stage of Boosteroid this coming October 23 - November 06, 2017, and upon checking the website I've noticed that there will be 3 stages of the ICO, second one will be on November 27 - December 11, 2017, and the Last one will be on January 15 - February 15, 2017.

I've seen it as well, they explained why there are three ICO stages. i really like how they planned to get things done here, i just hope that they will meet their target sales to get the project rolling.

1. First ico - Basic necessities to get started, preparing premises, electricity connection and facilities
2. Second ico - buy equipment to start the project
3. Third ico - expansion of computing powers.

MGrae

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:19:08 PM

Like it!

Good luck to everyone
Kostor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Great idea and project, guys!
I'll try to help u via twitter & facebook. Grin
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that you have a less cost when it comes to cloud storage rental, do you have a price comparison to others. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it. Versus google drive will do i guess since it's the common one. Thank you in advance.

Yes they had a really low cost compared to others because 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power rent, the starting price of BTR is $ 0.1 and the final price will be $ 2.78 while other existing cloud storage cost are:
Amazon Web Services — $ 10.6
Microsoft Azure — $ 10.26
Google Cloud — $ 6.5

Where did you get the details about the price of boosteroid?  
If this is true,  then thats actually a big difference compared to other existing cloud storage,  plus btr has a cloud computing services as well.  

You can found out those quotations at their whitepaper and that is what makes this project very promising. At those price range, boosteroid can easily defeat their services without sacrificing the quality of the service they will provide to its users.
Honestly I do not really expect of that price. Imagine in just $ 2.78 you can avail the Boosteroid. Compare to its competitors who have a high amount of pricing. There is really a big difference between Boosteroid and its existing competitors. Even is those competitors are already popular in the market, Boosteroid still have a high chance to beat them.
of course you will never expect those prices as long as the competition on cloud computing companies revolves around those big companies, users might think the fees charged on them are regular prices but when the boosteroid comes up, surely a lot of people will transfer to boosteroid and I hope they will shaken up those overpriced companies.
The price difference is promising, also the equipments are new once its already available in the market, even amazon and microsoft can rent to boosteroid and still offer their price, if they were thinking of expansion without buying additional equipments.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:16:41 PM

Great idea and project, guys!
I'll try to help u via twitter & facebook. Grin
If you have 500 followers on twitter, and 100 followers on facebook, you can join the compaign, pre ico ends in 4 days you still have time to support and help. Grin

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

Boostore will be your app store, does developers can sell their apps too?
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

Good question sir me too i want to know the answer of your question i hope someone can answer that question

They had answer for your question on their blog and Whitepaper, you can read it for yourself.

Blog: https://icomagazine.com/boosteroid/
Whitepaper (1.2 Solutions): https://boosteroid.com/white-paper

zhaichi11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:22:25 PM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.

Thats why many people will patronize this project because of the demand, many people nowadays are  using computer, cell phone etc. So the developers have a good idea to build this project even though other companies can provide the same services but the difference of boosteroid is cheaper price than other companies.
very well said, i think the point of this project is that they provide the same quality service with those giant companies with a cheaper price point. We need this kind of companies that are brave enough to enter markets were full of businesses that charges consumer an expensive price.
Yes you're right, So there's no doubt this project will be success soon by providing  same quality service like other leading companies but at the cheaper price.

A quality equally to the leading companies who providing this such a good service but at the cheaper price is what some customer like wanted to have. Im excited to see it grow and compete in the market. Looking forward to it.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:33:12 PM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

I am wondering if this niche is already saturated with other coins such as Golem
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:46:39 PM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

I think that what they said there is a proof that this project is not something that is made just to make profit, it  shows the true purpose of the developers, and that is to give service to all users that will definitely give them the full experience in a very affordable way. That is why this project is being supported by many.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: