Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Lets say we know that they have strong plans about reducing the possibility of being breach or hack, but I think it is better if you included on the whitepaper more detailed about the security of this project. I mean it will be more convenient if the words about security will comes to the developers and creators. For us the future users of this app will lessen the worries.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

this personal cloud computer comes with a blast on the market.. they will give customer a variety of storage to choose from the leading companies who has same concept. this will be a great opportunities to us to see who is the better and will stay stronger on the field..

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

this personal cloud computer comes with a blast on the market.. they will give customer a variety of storage to choose from the leading companies who has same concept. this will be a great opportunities to us to see who is the better and will stay stronger on the field..
Yeah the competition are very unpredictable and a lot of chances that it will fail or success. But ofcourse we need to support Boosteroid for it to become popular and dominate the market. But honestly I want to try it when it is already available to use coz I think it will truly be helpful to me.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

I just ask who your diveloper is? do you know someone here in the industry?
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Lets say we know that they have strong plans about reducing the possibility of being breach or hack, but I think it is better if you included on the whitepaper more detailed about the security of this project. I mean it will be more convenient if the words about security will comes to the developers and creators. For us the future users of this app will lessen the worries.

Yeah exactly. Not to mention that details of this super plan would tremendously help with attracting customers to the platform. Not sure how the value propositions are attractive in the current state (from a customer point of view).

Yeah the competition are very unpredictable and a lot of chances that it will fail or success. But ofcourse we need to support Boosteroid for it to become popular and dominate the market. But honestly I want to try it when it is already available to use coz I think it will truly be helpful to me.

it would also be nice to hear about the market share that can be grabbed (with proper plans on marketing) without going too much against the giants (Google, Amazon and the others)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.
Pricing is the best factor you can compete with a winning result. Also the facilities has the same power other cloud services already has. Entering such market must have cons to have advanntage on the game.
Yup, I hope the great and good service they are giving/providing now will be maintain when they already battling in the market. Because some project will just great in the beginning but sooner or later if they already the power in the market, they change how their project works and also the pricing are increasing. I hope it will not happen to Boosteroid.

SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.
Pricing is the best factor you can compete with a winning result. Also the facilities has the same power other cloud services already has. Entering such market must have cons to have advanntage on the game.
Yup, I hope the great and good service they are giving/providing now will be maintain when they already battling in the market. Because some project will just great in the beginning but sooner or later if they already the power in the market, they change how their project works and also the pricing are increasing. I hope it will not happen to Boosteroid.

One of the main differences between us and other start-ups is that, our cloud computer will be created, regardless of the results of the ICO.We provide 100 petaflops of the computing power at the lowest possible cost for boosteroid users.   The stagnant giants Amazon, Google etc. provides their Outdated  computer hardware  for a long time.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

Just wanna ask, since you are making a cloud storage via blockchain technology and thru eth platform. How safe is this one, we all know many ICO's are being hi-jacked as of now specially those in eth platforms. What will be your resolve.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

if this project will succeed on the market... this will help a lot of student especially those who get course related on computer.. this will help them a lot...
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:43:25 PM

By choosing boosteroid we will get a lot of benefits that people can afford first is the lowest price and also  about the safety of cloud storage you are assured that your files and other things in a storage are well secured and no one can get it.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

just ask if I buy a BTR token now can I also sell it to others? do you have any question that I have deduced you if the percentage of BTR token is high? or lower percentages
I don't think there is a way that you could possibly sell it to 3rd party since the coin has not been release to any exchange sites.

samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

Of course they plan the necessary actions for those insidious events but still they should have put it on their whitepaper if they want this project to be trusted since their customer/clients will be giving information on them. But still i believe Boosteroid will be a game changer when they start to operate Smiley

rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

Yeah , that also the risk and one of my queries , Is it safe on hackers? As we all know they are many hackers now in cyberworld, some stole accounts and some give a viruses for them to destroy data. How boosteroid will be sure that it is safe to the hackers ?

Goodday, I think this project is safe from the hacker's why ? because boosteriod is a secure cloude service that provides convenient access to computing resourses, storage, thank you thats all,
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

if this project will succeed on the market... this will help a lot of student especially those who get course related on computer.. this will help them a lot...
useful service indeed for them because they usually store a big amount of data and they also need this kind of computer assisted analysis of data and another thing is that they dont need to spend much money just to buy big capacity hard drive.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

how this project will introduce in our country..(Philippines) is this some kind of a PSP that need to buy in a computer store or need to buy thru online..?? i wounder how this project will reach some remote area in our country that need a lot of this project... thnaks
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

how this project will introduce in our country..(Philippines) is this some kind of a PSP that need to buy in a computer store or need to buy thru online..?? i wounder how this project will reach some remote area in our country that need a lot of this project... thnaks
Your data is stored on a physical servers and they are being maintained by boosteroid company itself controlled by cloud computing, you can access your stored data on their server via internet. I dont think people who live in a remote area need this kind of service.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

With all the cloud computing project in the space like SONM, GOLEM, Elastic, RLC etc none of them have released yet a working project, but looking at your projection against the likes of Microsoft how are you going to make that happen

So much computing power on one handy token. Most users today are power hungry with this token it would really make a big difference in terms of reserve computing power. A great project indeed.

"1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb."

Whoa! That is a huge amount of computing power considering for just 1 BTR.

Given the cost basis per 1 BTR, you can power up a whole server with that lots of power. Amazing!

The computing power it offer is off the charts! It makes me want to buy some while the price is at $0.48 a piece.

Yeah, such a great deal for Cloud Computing fanatics. It's great to hear that you are getting hyped and interested to buy some tokens. In that way, you are helping out Boosteroid to achieve their goals. Go buy some while it's cheap! Participate in the ICO.
podrick17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I just ask who your diveloper is? do you know someone here in the industry?
you can check the team behind this project on their whitepaper, take time to read and learn from it.

krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:35:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:22:40 PM by krky

No bunoson pre ICO stages? Its a little bit ricky to invest but most inventors i think will avail on pre sale and 1st stage to get both the lowest price and bunos terms..

all investment is risky, you just have to be wise where to put your money. I really think that those who invested in Boosteriod saw the potential of this project, what this ico can do, how good and promising it is, this is why during pre-ico it was sold out in total of 2M BTR.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: