Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

For some bigger exchanges you will need trading volume, so it's not a bad decission to start at smaller exchanges.

It's really a good decision to be listed on smaller exchanges, it will be more cheaper for them to be listed and it's also best to build up volume from smaller Exchange before pushing for a big one.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

Would be good to see what the team think about this

Yea but as easy at it sounds, it may involve some technicalities, remember this has to do with like online transactions and all that, it may require them going back to tweak one or two things in order to make such feasible, is not that easy but if they can fix such easily, then why not
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

For some bigger exchanges you will need trading volume, so it's not a bad decission to start at smaller exchanges.

It's really a good decision to be listed on smaller exchanges, it will be more cheaper for them to be listed and it's also best to build up volume from smaller Exchange before pushing for a big one.

I support their decision for them listing on smaller exchange it will build them into going to the bigger exchange and it is actually easier getting on the smaller exchange.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I agree with you but I am slightly concerned that it might be too late to setup fiat as an accepted payment method.. its not easy to implement and Im sure it's quite expensive to do so as well.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

I support their decision for them listing on smaller exchange it will build them into going to the bigger exchange and it is actually easier getting on the smaller exchange.
I guess we are thinking as per latest condition. But early investors may face issues with price. If it will list on bigger exchanges then I am sure FSBT will get high volume & good price. So at least early investors also will be in profit. This is personal thinking.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

I guess we are thinking as per latest condition. But early investors may face issues with price. If it will list on bigger exchanges then I am sure FSBT will get high volume & good price. So at least early investors also will be in profit. This is personal thinking.

Directly listing on big exchange is possible or not I dont know. But They definitly charge huge fee for listing. So at the beginning small exchange is good.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:11:49 AM

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I agree with you but I am slightly concerned that it might be too late to setup fiat as an accepted payment method.. its not easy to implement and Im sure it's quite expensive https:// to do so as well.

And considering the fact that fortyseven bank setup fiat payment at the beginning of the ico before shutting it down due to regulations and fees i would say it will be difficult for them to bring it back again.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.

Lots of time left for ICO end date. And I think FSBT will hit hardcap for sure. I expect lots of new announcement from FSBT team in coming future regarding development of FSBT bank app.

There is plenty time left; It would greatly help fortyseven to constantly publish updates to keep the community motivated. I think the API released was a huge milestone and we just hope to see more apps developed on it.

Cnote328

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.
Abah007

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Forty seven team took a very vital decesion to prolong the ICO, they didn't only do it for the benefit of the project but also for the investors. That's what a good project is all about.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

The Forty Seven Bank platform has been established by the tea to help people move away from obsolete financial products to more viable options that will ultimately inure. The project helps to improve financial models and fit them well for the ever changing scenes and resultant new challenges that comes with it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

really? i have never had problems with kucoin. is a very good exchagne in my opinion.
But all these problems will not be there in the future if we can access the Exchanges directly from the 47BK app
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.

This marketing plan for this period of sale extension seems to have worked well for them. Does any one know exactly what marketing strategy they used this time around?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

The problem is, technology will always have issues, you know, this is like a digital financial thing, a lot of issues are bound to come up, no matter the exchange, is now left for the exchange sites to employ capable hands that can trash issues when they arise, my point is, no exchange site is 100% safe or good
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

47B offers its customers from the EU multi account with a multi currency card, allowing you to manage the accounts of any European banks through a convenient online banking interface or mobile application.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

47B offers its customers from the EU multi account with a multi currency card, allowing you to manage the accounts of any European banks through a convenient online banking interface or mobile application.

Does it mean each user will have more than one account? or one account that support multiple currencies? That is something if is applied. I guess we just have to wait and see the fee structure on this one.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Does it mean each user will have more than one account? or one account that support multiple currencies? That is something if is applied. I guess we just have to wait and see the fee structure on this one.

You will have one account with access to all your other accounts (from other banks also), wallets or exchanges.
for this they program their own APIs
That will be a great thing
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

The problem is, technology will always have issues, you know, this is like a digital financial thing, a lot of issues are bound to come up, no matter the exchange, is now left for the exchange sites to employ capable hands that can trash issues when they arise, my point is, no exchange site is 100% safe or good

Not if the technology is not implemented properly but i am not saying there is no problem with technology surely there is but not always... I think the site needs to be well maintained to prevent that lagging issue and proper security needs to be placed to prevent hacking.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: