Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now

Bitcoin price right now is really amazing because it is now 5000k + so what are you waiting for invest now and get more profit in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

hi thomas welcome to this forum.
many people still ask including me about "should I invest bitcoin "?.
the range price of bitcoin are already high if it was compared 3 or 4 years ago.
in my own opinion you should try investing in bitcoin now .. because bitcoin one of the good investment instrument at this moment. you wait your bitcoin 2 or 4 years later . who knows the bitcoin price will be high than now . you will get more profit  Wink
or i give a little suggestion to you to look for the information about bitcoin
investment on other source to make a good decision about your question.  Smiley

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

Why wait if you can invest now the possibility of price falls is lower than previous month so that mean it will increase from time to time because the demand for bitcoin is so high. So take the risk and invest or regret in the future this is your chance so grab it. good luck,
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

That is one of the top questions which many us ask on a regular basis, you can see how much it has increased over the last month, is it the right time to buy, will it drop once I buy and if I don't buy now and it goes up 10 or 25% will I have missed the boat.

It really is down to your finances, if you can afford to invest now and be okay with it dropping which will only be temporary then go ahead and invest, long term if you invest now you will be happy.
Im envy to the people who are a lot of perseverance who buy But BTC in early days and keep it. even if there are lot negative comments about BTC before but still believe that somehow they gain profit out it. look at them now they become millionaires because of believing ,BTC is soaring its price, and it continue to raise because it draws lot of investors.

HOT_HEAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

I'd tell you to wait for the november folk and then there will surely be a price correction, this goes for everyone kind of.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:38:11 PM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

in this old Chinese proverb it says

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

This proverb applies to almost everything including bitcoins. But you must also not make rash decisions watch the market and if you can feel it in your gut that the price will get higher then buy btc. and wait till you can sell it for a higher price. Just always remember this rule in trading "buy low and sell high".

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
KirovMs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

Of course it is better to do it sooner, quicker and faster profits whacks that invested.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

The price of Bitcoin is so high now. I think it is not right decision to invest. You can wait for low price. Bitcoin price is not fixed and it can be low any tike. In this time it is the all time high value. You should buy btc and hold it for more profit.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

If you know a trust paying invest site on bitcoin invest and don't waste your time because the price still grown up more and more in the future
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

If I say you should wait for a while if there is a downfall occur in the price of bitcoin at that time will good for investment in it because it will come to the peak after its downfall and that downfall will be for short time if happen. And if you are a risk lover you can take a chance to get involved in investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
I think we must invest in bitcoin if we want to become rich in the future. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment for a long term and the price of bitcoin is volatile so that there is possibility that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the near future.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

I have the thought that we will definitely be able to benefit if investing in bitcoin. buying bitcoin at this time is a good opportunity because the rising bitcoin price can make us get a chance to earn more money. look at the rising bitcoin price every year, we should use this opportunity as best as possible. Do not worry about your money because you will feel lucky to have known the bitcoin at the moment.
CARrency

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

If you know a trust paying invest site on bitcoin invest and don't waste your time because the price still grown up more and more in the future

That is right, better earn more as long as you can because in the future you will be regretting the point that you didn't give your time to this digital currency because the price will be blowing up in the future. If you want to earn a good profit, you must not think what you might lose but think of what you might get.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lovamura

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

Of course is to invest now,as his value will only grow and the sooner you buy it,the sooner it will work for you.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is rising and if you buy it now will be very disadvantage for you. So wait a while for Bitcoin's price to drop low and buy
LodisMcguire

Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

Well if you want to buy,i think you should start after the fork of bitcoin
There will be a price correction after the release of bitcoin gold and maybe it's the perfect time to buy
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

according to me you should probably invest in this now as the prices of bitcoins will probably sky rocket in some time and now is the right time to do so.
the probability of bitcoin facing any major downfall is very less here on.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

If you have a lot of money you must invest in bitcoin because it will help you to make more money and income. In addition to that, as of now the price is spiking up so that it will also result to a high income. I also regretted that I didn't buy a lot of bitcoin and now I know bitcoin will help me to becomw rich.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

Well-that is a tough question.  I would wait till it drops down to about $4500 a coin and then invest.  I don't think it is going to get much lower than that and then it is going back up.  All thoughts and opinions of course, good luck!
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

I think that you need to invest money now in Bitcoin, as it becomes more expensive and I doubt that it will be cheaper.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: