Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:35:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest now or wait a while?  (Read 7962 times)
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

I'm just looking for some advice. Thanks a lot!

You can invest anytime you want but I highly recommend you wait for the price of bitcoins to go down first before investing. You want to buy bitcoins at a cheap price to take advantage of its volatility. The price will go back up when a certain event or an activity of bitcoins are finally down. You'll instantly get a lot of money from this.
I believe so that anytime would be a great time to start investments in bitcoin provided that you can afford the price to buy a single bitcoin of yours. Although everyone here admittedly that bitcoin is costly so if you are worrying About the price so must find a time that bitcoin is in its dumped state.
A very well said mate, anytime is a great time for investments. But then of course some factors regarding investing in bitcoin should consider in starting even trading or investments. One of it is its price because yes It was totally that much to afford by Anyone.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:10 AM

Hey guys, my name is Thamos and I'm fairly new to Bitcoin. I've been reading up on Bitcoin for like, only, 2/3 weeks now. I was already planning on investing but I wanted to have a bit more knowledge about it all. I guess now I do.

I was just wondering, seeing how Bitcoin's price has increased by a lot over the last couple days, when would be best for me to hop in the pool. Should I buy now or should I wait till the price drops (even if it's only by a small percentage)?

Wait for some time... But if you want to invest at the moment. Then no one will stop you.  Go for it
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Wait for some time... But if you want to invest at the moment. Then no one will stop you.  Go for it
investment anytime may, if in my opinion, but we also have to see good conditions like how to invest. because the condition of a good price to my knowledge a low price, if you want to buy. if at the time when the investment is allowed.
Serg_north

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Do not forget about the seasonality of the crypt market! Always December is a stagnation and a drop in prices for
crypto-currencies. Today is November 22. November 25-26 is the end of the season. The fall can be 20-30%.
As for bitcoin, he always, except for 2014, grew up for Christmas holidays. May fall slightly at the end of January. But if you are very cautious , you need to buy bitcoins in late January 2018.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

You should invest now as in today before it is too late because if you wait for a long time the value of bitcoins may drops too hard or may be rise up too high. But it is more likely to rise up and to be much more expensive. So if you fo mo buy today maybe the price of the bitcoins tomorrow will be double the price yesterday so you have already missed the pump of the bitcoins you money should go up already of you just invest in bitcoins today. So what are you waiting for? If you already have the money invest know and gain money tomorrow.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:43:18 AM

Invest it if you such have high amount of money then divide it by half and buy half of your money right now, Then if it's dump then buy again bitcoin for the reamining of your money. Because we don't know how far bitcoin will go or what would be happened right now? Should pump? Then the half of money you invested will have some profits

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Serg_north

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

I will tell you what will happen next year: do not expect that the madness will end. ) 2018 will consist of 2 stages: regressive, when the currencies will be pursued and progressive, when customers crypto currency will think that they can do everything. These periods will be small and often intermittent. I think there will be the following scenario: in the spring, from February 2018, bitcoin will stop in its growth for several months. At this time, strong growth of altcoyins will begin. Then, in the summer / winter of 2018 there will be his explosive growth and bitcoin will reach $ 50,000. !! Understand, there is no reason to stop! Look at the behavior of bitcoin for November.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

I hope you invested with bitcoin soon, because you'll be disappointed if the bitcoin price will soar and you can only see it. Think fast or you will regret forever.

I think if you use bitcoin for long-term investment then it would be better if you buy bitcoin at this time because the price will continue to rise gradually but if you choose for short-term investment maybe you should be more careful again in determining the price and when the time right to buy
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:13:45 PM

If you plan to invest for a long period, you can buy bitcoin right now. If you want to speculate on the fluctuations of the rate, then I recommend waiting for the middle of December.

camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

For me, you should invest it now. There is no sense of waiting for the right time. It would be better to invest now while the value of bitcoin is still high. And while you are investing, let your money grow there. The only complication or risk here is no one knows how stable the value of bitcoin is.

btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

do not be too long to delay investing in bitcoin I think, because the price of bitcoin is currently increasing, if waiting for the price down it will be too late

very good point mate! since it was around 1K usd, people were asking the same question over and over. Here we go it is 8K usd and still the same questions. you shouldn't wait to invest even for one minute, otherwise you will see that will become even higher that you won't want to invest anymore.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

I'd say hurry up if you haven't invested in it! Even at the price range of 8k usd I'd say you must not wait for this to fall down and then buy, you should buy now.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

I think u should invest now . Why ? The price is spiking up in next few years it's gonna worth alot more.
I regretted I didn't buy bitcoins when I knew them at 2015 so it's not too late now
I also think that you must invest now if you want to gain more income. Time is gold so that you must not waste time and just invest in bitcoin and gain high income. Investing in bitcoin is the one the best way to gain and make high income. Lastly, I also regret that I didn't buy bitcoin at year 2015 where the price of bitcoin is not yet high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:17 PM

I believe you best watifor while  bitcoin price is now growing. I think if it's lowering, that tine would be the ideal time to buy and commit.just stay melody with bitcoin and wait for dumping. I believ  you shoulder not purchase now.e
Waiting is not an option when considering to invest on bitcoin. If you wait too long, the price might end up going higher than expected. You might think it may crash back, but what if it doesn't reach the level you expected? It's never too late to invest on bitcoin. Since bitcoin is still on its infant stage, the price will go up as more people starts to adopt bitcoin. As long as no event takes place which might affect bitcoin, you  should invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:48:40 PM

do not be too long to delay investing in bitcoin I think, because the price of bitcoin is currently increasing, if waiting for the price down it will be too late

very good point mate! since it was around 1K usd, people were asking the same question over and over. Here we go it is 8K usd and still the same questions. you shouldn't wait to invest even for one minute, otherwise you will see that will become even higher that you won't want to invest anymore.

And the hype about Bitcoin to hit $10000 is growing, everyday I read in the news about this expectation, Bitcoin=$10000 may become a fact at the end of the year.
Spradlin

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:35:18 PM

maybe you can wait for modification phase , then commit and wait until it fly again to the moon   ..
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

Well yes you are right that the time is running very fast and it is the good thing to invest the bitcoin right now because if we will not buy the bitcoin right now you will see the bitcoin price will be high and the bitcoin is now very famous for the high value and the price, now almost all the people are buying the bitcoin and the bitcoin will give you the bright future in the coming age, If you will invest you will get the profit.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

I think you should invest now because as you can see bitcoin is still increasing but if you want to buy a bitcoin this is not the right time.
I think next month is very important for bitcoin because that will be end of year and I think we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin price is little low now a days and I think it will go more high same like next year so I think we need to wait a little more and then we can sell out all our bitcoins and can take a very good profit.
speedware01

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

I think it's best to make the move now. I have a friend who kept waiting for bitcoin price to fall before he invests until it got to a point he can no more even invest because of the huge value.  You might wait a little to see if it goes down a bit a then you can invest.
ikecuit

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

Look at Altcoins at this point in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: