Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

Any developments from the devs? Lala World has so much potential and it is really is a must to have.
join their telegram dude, they have daily updates their and most inquiries are answered, very passionate devs and understanding and no wonder if they reach soft cap easily and who knows they might get the hard cap  Grin
yeah, join to the telegram, all the information and update for lala world are there, and also if you have some question about lala a lot of people in the telegram will answer you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Will LaLa burn the unsold tokens after the official ICO? If not, what are the plans for it?

It is a common practice to burn all unsold token to avoid any illegal usage of coin. Also, it must be stated the allocation percentage of token for development purposes.
For being honest, I don't know about burning token and what it means for. That's why I keep continue reading and observing why they need to do it. The previous commend enlighten me a little, thanks man.

Same question, actually. Is burning the unsold token will help the token to have a high price on cryptocurrencies?

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

There is no doubt that this project will have rapid development and success for its purpose to help poor countries and people.
I agree on that. It gives a lot of benefits to people who doesn't have a bank account and to all migrants. It allows people to borrow money from it. Very useful to all people.
True.. Its benefits that will decrease poverty ang make a sustanable financial ability and making unbanked people to know that they also have the chance on this project..

Purokutow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password? The security should be high, a sense of safety and safety, and Lala is a good one.
LALA Wallet will be a highly secure app.
Yes it is, because this project is a wallet, It's all about money, could they focus more in the security account of the users, and I think there are many suggestions about that security in their live interview.
But I think LALA World knew this security matter? That's why they hired expert to do this kind of stuff. So don't worry guys, this is not a high risk project when in comes of privacy and security. This is a high quality service for sure.
I think Lala World consider all the possible issue about the security and protection of the users account since it is a wallet. But it is better that one from the representative of Lala will answer all the questions about the security and safety of the application.

I think the dev is quite busy because earlier, they are answering all critical questions faced to them. Let's just wait for the mean time.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

As to what we are witnessing, lala is very pro-active and interactive in all social media platforms
which makes people aware of the project thus giving us the notion of long term security and success.
being active are the most team of ICOs lacks, for me if the team is very active and accommodating in any social media and forum gives me a good impression, i agree with the security, most investors will feel secured if the team can properly answer their questions. I hope lala can keep up the good pace they made to the community already Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:55 PM

keep for update , on Lala World . it more people was join and science for this project
i think so far this project , have a potensial grow and succes in future.

I can say that in the future more immigrants will actually use this purse to send money to relatives or to pay their bills.There are many possibilities for this project.

Actually, it's one of the main reason why this was created: to help the poor. Lots of immigrants are having trouble on using a centralized bank. More papers, more process and much complications. This is what I've heard.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:38:57 PM

Will LaLa burn the unsold tokens after the official ICO? If not, what are the plans for it?

It is a common practice to burn all unsold token to avoid any illegal usage of coin. Also, it must be stated the allocation percentage of token for development purposes.

Hi, did they already announce their plans for the unsold tokens after the ICO? I see some ICO's that aren't burning they're tokens and freezing it, reserving it for another ICO after 3-5 years.
It seems this matter is not clear yet, i hope they can give a clear answer with regards to unsold tokens, not burning them and keeping them will just make the coins value go lower.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

keep for update , on Lala World . it more people was join and science for this project

I can say that in the future more immigrants will actually use this purse to send money to relatives or to pay their bills.There are many possibilities for this project.

Actually, it's one of the main reason why this was created: to help the poor. Lots of immigrants are having trouble on using a centralized bank. More papers, more process and much complications. This is what I've heard.
This lala is really a new player in the hood equipped with good functions, lets see what they can do for those people. I was thinking if this project become successful in a couple of years many groups or institution will copy their platform and this could be the start of a new banking system.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy
I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

I am really amazed on project like this that will help lots of people on their financial needs like paymants, lending and transfers. Some solutions that banking cannot offer on immigrants. We cant deny that this problem is existing, and also we must do something about it. Thats how lala world is trying to do.
Totally agree with you. That's their primary objective, to provide sustainable financial solutions for the unbaked migrants. Their project will be very helpful to those who don't have financial background specially on the people who can't manage their financial needs.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

I have a question about lending money thru lala world.. what would be the interest rate of borrowed money?? and what will happen if borrowers forgot to pay on time or cannot continue to pay..??tnx

There is a lot of questions right now for the lending process of LALA world, this topic is too broad that the developers and someone from their team needs to clarify,  but I believe that Lala world is developing their security and rules for this kind of services.  Lets wait for further anouncement
I guess if the borrower forgot to pay on time, Lala world will put a certain amount of interest about it, because that is the common scenario in every lending business. For the borrower who's unable to pay anymore, the management of Lala said that they have collateral.

What i know in lending when you borrow money they will put interest. I hope they have zero interest in Lala Lend, there will only be interest if the borrower has not paid in exact date. Grin
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

Absolutely right, this lala world will be have a great success in the future. They make a better future for us.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password? The security should be high, a sense of safety and safety, and Lala is a good one.
Yes it is, because this project is a wallet, It's all about money, could they focus more in the security account of the users, and I think there are many suggestions about that security in their live interview.
But I think LALA World knew this security matter? That's why they hired expert to do this kind of stuff. So don't worry guys, this is not a high risk project when in comes of privacy and security. This is a high quality service for sure.
I think Lala World consider all the possible issue about the security and protection of the users account since it is a wallet. But it is better that one from the representative of Lala will answer all the questions about the security and safety of the application.
Yes i think they have the max security in lala. cause now days theres so many scammer/hackers and i know they aware of it. and if the app is all about money or financial they have always finger print or code to enter
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:35:45 PM

I think the dev is quite busy because earlier, they are answering all critical questions faced to them. Let's just wait for the mean time.

Thats right,  i think this is not the only platform thay they are busy with. They have a lot to market the project. Thats why i suggest also to join the telegram to be updated.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Based on reading the lala world whitepaper, I found LALA CARD which serves as a debit, credit and even loyalty card. It serves as a prepaid card synced through lala wallet. Perks of having this card is "the more you spend, the more you earn points." which can be used on loyalty card programs that lala world offers and credited. In my opinion, this lala card may used on many ways possible. Really interesting product they created. Thanks Lala world.  Smiley

DriftKing

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

Based on reading the lala world whitepaper, I found LALA CARD which serves as a debit, credit and even loyalty card. It serves as a prepaid card synced through lala wallet. Perks of having this card is "the more you spend, the more you earn points." which can be used on loyalty card programs that lala world offers and credited. In my opinion, this lala card may used on many ways possible. Really interesting product they created. Thanks Lala world.  Smiley

Bonuses and perks are great way to gain people to use Lala World. A physical card are convenient to around than smartphone.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

I think it is not possible. Lala World has only a limited companies in agreement. If the country has no Lala Services available then it is not even applicable.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

I saw on telegram that they sold more than 10 million LaLa tokens and they still have 3 days left until the pre-ico ends. great job for LaLa world Grin

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

In philippines can we pay electric bill or water bill using lala? Or they need to have a partnership with the electric company? I think it is easy if there is a crypto payment to our daily or monthly bills
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: