Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:47:13 PM

OFC. LOL 60% is not lost until you sell. You can sell with gain in next few years. Meanwhile your fellows will drive new Bugatti and live in a huge nice house while you hodl your alts beliving they will someday rise and they will and AGAIN you will sleepover the sell time. For years living in small flat driving 10 year old honda... Smiley
I never had a coin drop 60%. And I don't drive a car whatsoever - waste of money and I don't need to flaunt an expensive car to satisfy my ego.

But anyways, good luck with short term trading, you will need it. And that's entirely ignoring the fact that most short term traders completely neglect taxes as well, so they will either lose most of their profits to tax evasion fines, or they'll go straight to jail once they try to buy their Bugatti. Wink
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:48:53 PM

Please dont panic if you are holding good altcoins.
The market present situation is temeporay and very soon you will see your altcoins dumping once again.
Cheers !!
walonek

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

OFC. LOL 60% is not lost until you sell. You can sell with gain in next few years. Meanwhile your fellows will drive new Bugatti and live in a huge nice house while you hodl your alts beliving they will someday rise and they will and AGAIN you will sleepover the sell time. For years living in small flat driving 10 year old honda... Smiley
I never had a coin drop 60%. And I don't drive a car whatsoever - waste of money and I don't need to flaunt an expensive car to satisfy my ego.

But anyways, good luck with short term trading, you will need it. And that's entirely ignoring the fact that most short term traders completely neglect taxes as well, so they will either lose most of their profits to tax evasion fines, or they'll go straight to jail once they try to buy their Bugatti. Wink

oh yeah. I am new to this shit. I was always new. New to the bubble of 2011 and 2013.... and i am new again and even considered troll while providing technical analysis. Denial in the community means that IT IS GOING to drain for long time...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:06:28 PM

oh yeah. I am new to this shit. I was always new. New to the bubble of 2011 and 2013.... and i am new again and even considered troll while providing technical analysis. Denial in the community means that IT IS GOING to drain for long time...
It's pretty clear that I've hit a mark when I implied that you might have ego problems.

So, since you've been around since 2011, you're bound to be rich now.

So why do you still care about what people think about you on a forum?

Either way, next time don't randomly attack people and your feelings might not get hurt as a result. You can stop crying now, everything will be fine. Just take a ride in your Bugatti.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

"Up and down" is a normal thing in trading and investing.  If your altcoins are the ones with not only best platforms but with lots of users, your altcoins will surely bounce back. Those altcoins that will surely die are those not being used in the community because the irrelevant and futile. Whats is happening with the altcoins  is temporary. Hold on.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
walonek

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:17:16 PM

It's pretty clear that I've hit a mark when I implied that you might have ego problems.

Either way, next time don't randomly attack people and your feelings might not get hurt as a result. You can stop crying now, everything will be fine. Just take a ride in your Bugatti.

I care? Really? I have nice fun beeing here watching all the newcommers going to blame BTC and all ALTS for loosing their wealth in this crap. Remember it is good time to sell when the charwoman buys in. Next bubble will not come. This is the last for long time cause this bubble is full media attention. Everyone heard about this bubble and BTC/alts. Cycle is closed. Now TWO BIG downfalls lasting LONGER than last THREE bubbles(wha wha wee wa! 3 bubbles over 7 years! so  whats next? 14 years of downfall ? Smiley). Do not blame me when i warned you... Maybe BTC will take it longer up for a few moments who knows. But pop of this bubble means the end and total denial ending in global rumours after cryptos making newcomers poor.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

I care? Really? I have nice fun beeing here watching all the newcommers going to blame BTC and all ALTS for loosing their wealth in this crap. Remember it is good time to sell when the charwoman buys in. Next bubble will not come. This is the last for long time cause this bubble is full media attention. Everyone heard about this bubble and BTC/alts. Cycle is closed. Now TWO BIG downfalls lasting LONGER than last THREE bubbles(wha wha wee wa! 3 bubbles over 7 years! so  whats next? 14 years of downfall ? Smiley). Do not blame me when i warned you... Maybe BTC will take it longer up for a few moments who knows. But pop of this bubble means the end and total denial ending in global rumours after cryptos making newcomers poor.
If you just had "fun" you wouldn't have to flaunt Bugattis that you probably don't even own.
I never stated that I lost any money either, so you might want to practice reading comprehension. Your posts aren't very coherent either, so your analysis of the market situation is pretty much irrelevant by proxy. Also, the fact that you've directly compared the present/future to the past in a volatile market already suggests that you don't understand which fundamentals drive prices...

Maybe if you spent less time ranting and trolling you could spend more time doing research. Smiley
walonek

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:47 PM

I care? Really? I have nice fun beeing here watching all the newcommers going to blame BTC and all ALTS for loosing their wealth in this crap. Remember it is good time to sell when the charwoman buys in. Next bubble will not come. This is the last for long time cause this bubble is full media attention. Everyone heard about this bubble and BTC/alts. Cycle is closed. Now TWO BIG downfalls lasting LONGER than last THREE bubbles(wha wha wee wa! 3 bubbles over 7 years! so  whats next? 14 years of downfall ? Smiley). Do not blame me when i warned you... Maybe BTC will take it longer up for a few moments who knows. But pop of this bubble means the end and total denial ending in global rumours after cryptos making newcomers poor.
If you just had "fun" you wouldn't have to flaunt Bugattis that you probably don't even own.
I never stated that I lost any money either, so you might want to practice reading comprehension. Your posts aren't very coherent either, so your analysis of the market situation is pretty much irrelevant by proxy. Also, the fact that you've directly compared the present/future to the past in a volatile market already suggests that you don't understand which fundamentals drive prices...

Maybe if you spent less time ranting and trolling you could spend more time doing research. Smiley

Time for ranting and trolling currently started. Guess why... Smiley (i was doing things at the market up to the time not long before). Do not cry I did not warned what is going to happen. Everyone forgot the ETC creation? Everyone forgot that forks can be dangerous? Everyone forgot that exchanges got hacked? Yes it seems. Pure BTC optimism and pure altcoin denial of situation. That is going on. And guess why i "troll" everyone and go on buy more. Take LOANS to buy more Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

Time for ranting and trolling currently started. Guess why... Smiley (i was doing things at the market up to the time not long before). Do not cry I did not warned what is going to happen. Everyone forgot the ETC creation? Everyone forgot that forks can be dangerous? Everyone forgot that exchanges got hacked? Yes it seems. Pure BTC optimism and pure altcoin denial of situation. That is going on. And guess why i "troll" everyone and go on buy more. Take LOANS to buy more Smiley
Who cares if exchanges get hacked? If you keep your funds in an exchange it's your fault if you lose your money. You still haven't raised any legitimate concerns. I guess you're too busy in your Bugatti to post anything meaningful?
walonek

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:33:51 AM

Who cares if exchanges get hacked? If you keep your funds in an exchange it's your fault if you lose your money. You still haven't raised any legitimate concerns. I guess you're too busy in your Bugatti to post anything meaningful?

You really does not remember gox? Smiley
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:34:31 AM

I remember Gox. I'm saying it's irrelevant. But since you can't read, I'll stop responding to you instead of wasting my time.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:59:41 AM

I remember Gox. I'm saying it's irrelevant. But since you can't read, I'll stop responding to you instead of wasting my time.

Do you not have anything better to do?

Every time I see you comment you're arguing with someone
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

The reason is that the continued rise of bitcoins is causing the collapse of altcoins. This is normal for the investor because the investors of altcoins are buying bitcoins to pursue its rise and sell at high prices. Let's just get the wound healed and the market will rise again. So if you do not get caught up in this level it will serve you in the future and when it happens again you will know what to do
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:31:05 AM

Bitcoin is apreciating too much which in turns forces altcoins to correct their btc price but lots of them still hold their usd value, so good altcoins are fine, the ones that are dying are the ones just created for a pump and dump. Those you'll see them falling 70% in their usd value and like 200% in their btc value. Specially airdrop coins because everyone is doing it at a convenient time where they only care how much btc they can steal from the market, dump the coin and move on. It's sad and the only thing we can do is protect ourselves from scammers. So many altcoins have become unrealistic promises instead of tangible solutions.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.

Altcoins are not dying, they are just in the lower stage.For now let us just hold our altcoin and wait for the pump of alts.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:18:47 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 04:44:16 AM by pugman

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.

I sometimes do wonder what will happen if smart people like these go and invest in stocks and become a permanent stock trader and what will be their reaction towards it. Sure dude, sure altcoins are dying, be a hero and save it, will you? A lot of people will praise you and give you some attention as well. Go catch those villans out there, lontonbit.

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

sounds really bad, lest it happen to you.. dude. I still believe there are some altcoins will stay alive and still have price developments that will moving even higher from now.
But maybe we should choose altcoins that are really more popular to invest, and it seems that if I am thorough.. the average investment in altcoins that if it wants to gain profit, it's in the long term and we should really be able to holding it strongly.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

In a metaphorical sense yes altcoins might be dying. But they don't die as long as people want it and buy it. Enough with the FUD, and let us big boys decided by ourselves which coin we are going to invest and hold.
lottoken@lottoken.org

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:38 AM

I don't understand why they are dying ? What changed between 2 months ago and now ?
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

lol. altcoins are going up now. Don't worry! Everything needs time to change. If you trust in your coins and the devs. Don't change your target!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: