Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:23 PM

Its a cycle, about 10 days to hardfork, see https://www.coingecko.com/en
And by then money may flow back into altcoins, didnt we see this before somewhere?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink
In the long term, yes. In the short term however, any piece of shit coins seems to be getting pumped. Hopefully this will stop soon so there'll be less scammy projects...
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 405

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Not yet, just a few altcoins that may need to be drowned. However, a tough altcoin such as Eth or Strat will not be losing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

I don't see lot of "great altcoins" that are standing with the bitcoin hype! These forks are destroing them.

I heard there will be a third fork.. is it true?
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:35 PM

Not yet, just a few altcoins that may need to be drowned. However, a tough altcoin such as Eth or Strat will not be losing.

Stratis fell close to 50% from a its price a month ago
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

We may be seeing the end for a lot of alt coins. There are way to many new alt coins flooding into the market, everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie. I don't see a lot of coins making it within the next few years. Maybe 100 coins tops.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

Relax after the fork the good altcoins will bounce back. Even the bad projects will have their time in the next year. Just have patience.

Cheers
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

I don't see lot of "great altcoins" that are standing with the bitcoin hype! These forks are destroing them.

I heard there will be a third fork.. is it true?
It's called Segwit2x, yes. Altcoins aren't getting destroyed though, it just takes time for assets to appreciate and most altcoins haven't produced anything of value so far.
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:04:16 PM

We may be seeing the end for a lot of alt coins. There are way to many new alt coins flooding into the market, everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie. I don't see a lot of coins making it within the next few years. Maybe 100 coins tops.
Decent projects will survive. As always, doing the research is the only way not to get burned.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

If only it were that simple!

'Great altcoin' is subjective, 'great team' is not.
Even a great team can contribute toward a superfluous goal.
Good project altcoin can only survive. This is the usual happen in altcoins price is very volatile it will dump and pump but it will rising high again. So invest altcoin that is worth of our money to spend and get earn.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:16 AM

Altcoin not die. Because, altcoin is needed as a benchmark for bitcoin. The current red trend is commonplace in crypto. Later, will be green again.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:19:40 AM

give it 2 more weeks and altcoins might be reborn again.

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

Do not murder yourself bro. That's exactly what they are and if you send them to your mind you're definitely the loser. You're just a beginner when you think about it. It's been a long time in the forum and you should know what to do when they happen. Just give me time and I'm sure that altcoins will rise again and you can recover your losses. So believe in me.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:13 AM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
why so desperate..and comes to the point of murdering your self..altcoin is just waiting for their right time to shine.maybe thhis moment and the next morning is bitcoins time.but lets wait for the alts to explode.investors sooner make bet on alts.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

There's no need to worry my friend

Alts would not die because i can say that in the TOP 100, most of the coins have far more better use case than Bitcoin.

Most of the coins has a Blockchain, Can Sent/Receive, Faster Transaction Time. Bitcoin has all the following too except slower Block time. Bitcoin only serves for payment purpose and it is the "Currency" in the Cryptocurrency Scene.

Without Alts, Bitcoin wouldn't perform much
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

There's no need to worry my friend

Alts would not die because i can say that in the TOP 100, most of the coins have far more better use case than Bitcoin.

Most of the coins has a Blockchain, Can Sent/Receive, Faster Transaction Time. Bitcoin has all the following too except slower Block time. Bitcoin only serves for payment purpose and it is the "Currency" in the Cryptocurrency Scene.

Without Alts, Bitcoin wouldn't perform much

generally speaking you can see an actual downtrend wen bitcoin rise but this is all related to approaching x2segwit fork so nothing to worry about,  after that money will get back to alts like everytime

consider that at actual bitcoin price level and fork price futures there is an instant return of 22% thanks to the chain split

Sir_Justin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:19 AM

Seriously? Common man, don't be so depressed. I know you might lost some money, but don't give up. The altcoins are upcomming. Maybe you should take a look to the deepOnion coin. This one wil rise within a year. Do not panic. The btc will fall down again and the altcoins come up. maybe you should go and buy some altcoins wich are very low at price and then hodl them for a year. Goodluck man!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

Seriously? Common man, don't be so depressed. I know you might lost some money, but don't give up. The altcoins are upcomming. Maybe you should take a look to the deepOnion coin. This one wil rise within a year. Do not panic. The btc will fall down again and the altcoins come up. maybe you should go and buy some altcoins wich are very low at price and then hodl them for a year. Goodluck man!

Lol no, deeponion will never rise much. Even if it does, it will just be temporary and the priec actually has no reason to stay up any higher than it is right now which in my opinion is still quite overpriced. If you think about it, everyone obtained their ONION for free.

Also, project seems extremely shady for me. And it's not just me, plenty of others calling the devs out too.

Altcoins are a volatile subject OP, you should not be tempted to sell alts just because they're falling and buy just cause they're rising.
cryptodyn

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

I don't have the feeling altcoins are dying at all.
Off course they was impacted in the last few days by bitcoin but they are still there, probably for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: