Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:47:25 AM

I don't have the feeling altcoins are dying at all.
Off course they was impacted in the last few days by bitcoin but they are still there, probably for a long time.

If its dying, but only temporarily because bitcoin market is surging because of the anticipation of segwit2x. In about 2 weeks, altcoin will see a green light. But not right now because all traders are going all in with bitcoin because of the free coins that they will be getting during the segwit2x. After that it will be back to normal to altcoin so no need to worries. On the other hand, its a good buying point because the price of almost all altcoin is cheap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:24 PM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.

Don't lose hope my friend. The nightmare is almost over and the spotlight will turn on altcoins. Don't let your emotions get in your way in trading because it is the number one reason why traders lose so no matter what happens don't sell it.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

Yes its true, due to unstoppable increase of bitcoin price it makes altcoins dead lol. But Im still not loosing hope, theres always right time for everything. And I avoid checking my bittrex acct. for me not to be affected of the dumps. I already set my desired price to sell my coins and hope it will happen soon.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

You should change the title to 'Shitty alts will die but the strong ones will surpass their ATH once this bitcoincraze is over'. Every time bitcoin shoots up and the alts stay low we get threads like this, every time the alts shoot up and bitcoin stays low we get posts about bitcoin dying. When will people learn lol

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

They are not dying maybe joke coins are now dying but these are scam coins so don't worry. Most of the altcoins are unstable and bitcoin is now rising up. So this affects altcoins.

But don't worry even altcoins can recover and some day bitcoin will fall very hard and this will be the time for altcoins to rise up again.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

Yeap.Bubble trouble.After such fast btc rise,it should go back some day.Its a rule.It must lower alts at the begining as well,butThen all the money will go into alts for some time.We should see profit

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Some altcoins will die with your lack of professional roadmap others still develop strong like ETH, LTC, DASH, Monero, Bitcoin Cash. Time can determind anything, dont talk about what you dont know will happen.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

I hope so. So not too much altcoin (or precisely shitcoin). Because i am convinced, some altcoins have only been developed as tool for dredging personal wealth that has no longterm roadmap.
gonza2112

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

It is the same cycle that happened a few months ago, within a time they will be in their maximum value.
The altcoins are not going to die, the issue are the shitcoins, those will disappear for sure.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

It is the same cycle that happened a few months ago, within a time they will be in their maximum value.
The altcoins are not going to die, the issue are the shitcoins, those will disappear for sure.
In my opinion after bubble explosion of bitcoin, more likely that altcoin again goes up and dominance of bitcoin will be lower.
fax4u

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

personally , i don't think they will die . they lost 20%-30% because some people dump alt to convert them in bitcoin .

wait 2 week and they come back . and maybe up for 20 % Smiley
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

Altcoins are going through hard times, but all shows of bitcoin will inevitably be suspended.
tanok1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

Some alts will eventually die, cause of bad team / dev / roadmap etc, but the problem with these forks is good projects suffers too.
If lots of users sell coins to get BTC it could lead to panic sell and significal decrease in cost
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
I don't believed that you will kill yourself just because of this things. It can' be deny that most of the altcoin now is totally crashing the value while bitcoin was rises up to the moon. But there are still few altcoin that will stand in the market which are listed in the top 50 coins in this industry.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

Bitcoin rise up and altcoin will crashed down but I know there are still some altcoin that stay in the market.I dont think so it will die forever but it will be back soon as long its recovered and rise up again.Life of coin is flactuating increases and decreasing ,pump and dump and it will stand up again soon.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink
In the long term, yes. In the short term however, any piece of shit coins seems to be getting pumped. Hopefully this will stop soon so there'll be less scammy projects...
I do not think there is going to be an end to shit coins, investors love profits and even if the project does not look solid if they think they can make some money with it they are going to invest, they do not care about the long term well being of the community they only care about the money and that kind of thinking is the one that creates huge bubbles in which even good assets are overvalued.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:33:36 AM

Altcoins are not dying, they are down for now and eventually may pump after the hard fork. Let us wait for the result of hard fork if it is good for the altcoins or not.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Well, if you murder yourself, you will die and won't be able to see altcoins recovered from price dumping. There is no death except to altcoins that are shitcoins from the start and to those very emotional investors that would like to kill themselves at the first sight of very temporary dumping.  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink
In the long term, yes. In the short term however, any piece of shit coins seems to be getting pumped. Hopefully this will stop soon so there'll be less scammy projects...
I do not think there is going to be an end to shit coins, investors love profits and even if the project does not look solid if they think they can make some money with it they are going to invest, they do not care about the long term well being of the community they only care about the money and that kind of thinking is the one that creates huge bubbles in which even good assets are overvalued.
Which makes it all the more important to evaluate the market properly and to get in at the right time for value investors.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:04:30 AM

Well, if you murder yourself, you will die and won't be able to see altcoins recovered from price dumping. There is no death except to altcoins that are shitcoins from the start and to those very emotional investors that would like to kill themselves at the first sight of very temporary dumping.  Wink

Lol! That is true, you will never see how altcoins recovered from the price drop.  Grin

When i started in trading, i am very emotional to the point that i wanted to throw away my cellphone because i feel so useless, because i do some mistakes and lost my money. But that was before, i am learning now how to hold my investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀