Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.

Altcoins are not dying. Bitcoin is just taking back its place. now at 58% crypto marketcap dominance. It was at 80% for most of until 8 months ago.   I doubt can go over 80% again. But who am I to predict?    For 80% price at this point should be over $15k.   But noone says that alts bubble will not burst right about now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
Altcoins are going down because of the upcoming Bitcoin Gold fork. Just hold your alts and stop being so impatient. This movement is completely normal.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

a ton of threads talking about altcoin dying,or something like that.
only 2 possibilites about the creator of this thread :
1.he's an expert in trading,and made a fuss about 'dying' just to trigger the weak hands and newbie.
2.he's a newbie and do not understand how it works and how it will be.
altcoin will exist as long as Bitcoin still exist,
at least not now and a few years later on
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:41:20 PM

From the beginning the current proliferation of altcoins, many of them extremely repetitive with nothing important to contribute, allowed to predict that the market was oversaturated and it was only a matter of time to put things in their place: now we have confirmed that bitcoin is the king and always will be, while the other coins dispute the leftovers.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

From the beginning the current proliferation of altcoins, many of them extremely repetitive with nothing important to contribute, allowed to predict that the market was oversaturated and it was only a matter of time to put things in their place: now we have confirmed that bitcoin is the king and always will be, while the other coins dispute the leftovers.
We haven't confirmed anything. Bitcoin is climbing because there's an upcoming fork that will give people free Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin is also the gateway into altcoins. And altcoins will be going back up once the forks are completed. This is nothing new.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

Alt coins are nowhere near dead. The price is just down temporarily since the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed these past weeks. Alt coins will eventually come back to their regular levels. Just have a little bit of patience.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:46 PM

Yeah, i moved all my altcoins funds to bitcoin when the price reached $5400, i was so scared to lose more money and that is why i did that. But i am in the profit zone right now, it is amazing the way that bitcoin is rising that it touched $6200 today. Probably if i wouldnt move my funds to btc, i could be in a loss of more than 20% at the moment, and that is insane because that 20% represents more than $2500 of my portfolio, just imagine how big that loss would be.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

If you knew how the altcoin market works, then you wouldn't be surprised with how much the prices are falling. This is the time to start buying, as this has happened before, and it will continue to happen as long as Bitcoin exists. The market will recover in the long run.
Tbh, this kind of posts have a malicious purpose and only bring panic to newcomers.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:04:27 AM

This happened of fork of bitcoin. In november altcoins gonna be alright as usualy. Just don`t panic and a little patience. Some altcoins always gonna die because of their useless

But there is no different between the next bitcoin fork and altcoin because bitcoin gold was building from the altcoin algorithm that supported the gpu mine. after the bitcoin fork and all will be back again to the altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:48:51 AM

Once we got DEX exchange, that support majority of coins & you can straight exchange from coin A to coin B or B to C without BTC/xxx coin.

By that time, btc are no longer a king

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:28:06 AM

It's not surprising dude. Bitcoin is becoming stronger and stronger and you should have expected that it will go that way. If you really believe and trust in your coins, you won't feel any worries or fear because you know that it has great future and you won't act that way in the first place.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

It's not surprising dude. Bitcoin is becoming stronger and stronger and you should have expected that it will go that way. If you really believe and trust in your coins, you won't feel any worries or fear because you know that it has great future and you won't act that way in the first place.

"Dude"
arlinf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:29:49 AM

Low prices don't mean alts are dying. theyre just discounted
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:57:29 AM

Would'nt say it about VTC haha   Roll Eyes
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

it is true that altcoin is dying but this is not for all altcoin because if you can see in the exchanges, there is still many altcoin is trying to survive although the price is down and they waiting the good moment to start rising. and i think you don't have to murder yourself because you can waiting too for the incresing of the altcoin price like many other people do. don't think to short that you can't live without making money from crypto currency, there is always a way out to us to solve our problem. just believe for what you have done and keep continue and not stop because of this situations.
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

Just stay calm and HODL as usual. Most alts had their big pump this year and it is due to a correction. To be honset, Bitcoin's tech is old and prone to many issues, If you take a deeper look at other alts, you can see that they have a better technology when it comes to privacy, transaction speed, security and scalability. Bitcoin has an "early-adoption" advantage that's why it's spiking up price so high, but trust me, one or more alt in the future will overcome bitcoin. I'm not saying bitcoin will die, it will still be a store of value but as for new adoption of an altcoin for its blockchain use, there would always be a better alt rather than bitcoin.

When it comes to privacy, one coin I've been looking at is DeepOnion. It's a crypto running on the TOR network, so obviously better privacy than what bitcoin has to offer. They have a solid, and unified team of developers, unlike all the drama that BTC has right now with miners vs core programmers lol. Some features include a hybrid POS/POW coin mining, DeepVault (your guarantee that nothing changes once it's in the blockchain record), Deepsend (a mixer under escrow payment) and a whole lot more of game changing attribute of this crypto. I suggest you check this out in Nova Exchange, or their currently running airdrop here in bct forum.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

Atlcoins does look a bit slack on price movements and most people nowadays are more focused on bitcoin price movements than altcoin to gain a profit, but do not rule out the price altcoins will continue to be below and unable to moving even higher, there will be a time that of course altcoins price will moving higher and many people will return looking to altcoins as an object to gain a lot of profit in investing.
castormotor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

We will see money coming back to Alts after the fork hype ends.

Don't worry and hold.
BTC_Captitalist

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:27:12 AM

Altcoins are alive and well. This is only happening because bitcoin is forking and people want to get into the new currency and sell it as fast as possible to make some money. After that, the money will only flow back into altcoins and ethereum will go up. Ethereum is just an example, but altcoins all together will slowly take their position again.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:50:53 AM

Yes, they can not argue at the bottom, but for a while, while everyone is sitting on the bitcoin, soon everyone will switch to Altcoins  and everything. Then there will be a small equality.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: