Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

In a metaphorical sense yes altcoins might be dying. But they don't die as long as people want it and buy it. Enough with the FUD, and let us big boys decided by ourselves which coin we are going to invest and hold.

Yup! and Bitcoin is not the reason why they are perishing right now, I think the demand for that certain coins was to small than the number of people that really want to buy bitcoin, but right now as the price increase any further bitcoin is really leaving Altcoins behind but that doesn't mean that it is the end for them, I think it is safe to say that top 5 Altcoins would sure not take a great leap because if bitcoin price boom Altcoins will keep it low and steadily go up in a slow pace manner they will keep it slowly but surely.

And as long as the blockchain is still working for that altcoin, whether it has value or not, it is still tradable and it can be passed from investor to investor from trader to trader. Even shitcoin was able to dispose all its trillions but it is not dying as there are people buying into it. Chill man.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

Altcoin back to the stage of rising prices like the old again. Only the fluctuations in Bitcoin need to be reduced a little. Otherwise, the price increase for Altcoin will not happen.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

The last altcoin prices are unfortunately so low in these times. I always try to stand strong against the price losses, but these situations started to bother me just a little bit. I know the cryptocurrencies have really volatile prices and they have really fluctuated characteristics, but I really hope to see the rising of the prices. The speculations are generally promising about the altcoin prices, and I am expecting good news patiently.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

It looks like some old coins are rising again. The market is bustle with lots of new coins and lots of trash coins.

It is a huge market, trade is going on everyday, just some pretty little factors causing some downtrend which we already know anyway. Some have had some pretty good push recently which is good for those who bought at dips but that does not mean they wont still drop before the next fork. However, once everything is clear, then we can start seeing trade coming back to normal like we have always had it.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

altcoins ruined my life fuck altcoins make me sick now.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

For me all is due to the recent increase in BTC prices and Bitcoin is devastating the ecology of altcoin because the price of bitcoin is now very high and has reached over $ 7300 today. I think people should not trade at this time
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

How much money have you invested? You should always only invest what you are willing to lose! That's rule number one when investing. Many are doing the mistake that they're investing more than they can afford, which brings them in dificult situations if the market goes south. Everyone should know that before they invest their hard earned cash into anything, as with every space you have the potential to make a loss. If everyone would only profit then this entire scheme wouldn't make sense (and finance itself). But to end in a positive note, it's normal that BTC is gaining a lot and alts are losing. The fork is coming and big groups and finacial institutions have already commited to using bitcoin in one way or another. After the hype passes people will be able to look at the big picture again and invest in Altcoins, which is one of the most promising markets in the future of blockchain, don't worry - you'll make your money back at some point.
Tatex

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

Just buy alts low or if you're holding, just hold harder. We'll get back up.
Lontonbit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

The past 4 months were the worst time to buy altcoins

It’s gold for nerds
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:13 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 06:41:23 PM by grapevin

It is just too cheap.
It is not dying.

Some of coins may die but sime will rise.
I could bet that it is a good idea to buy some.
Altcoins ll surprise you

yes that is the way crypto seems to work.
out with the old in with the new.
i am so glad i never went heavy into alts,
BTC first, last, always.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

altcoins ruined my life fuck altcoins make me sick now.

stop crying like a drama queen..  unless you chooosed shitcoins, you will recover your money and earn profits again.. just a matter of patience and time!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
pablopsantos

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Even if people are buying more BTC now, it does not mean that you should not invest in altcoins, because you can gain a lot when BTC suffers a correction.  Roll Eyes
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

It is just too cheap.
It is not dying.

Some of coins may die but sime will rise.
I could bet that it is a good idea to buy some.
Altcoins ll surprise you

yes that is the way the crypto scam seems to work.
out with the old suckers in with the new.
make up a new junk coin and pump the new money.
i am so glad i never went heavy into alts,
BTC first, last, always.
People thought the same about, probably most of the, tech stocks that are massive now. Wink
mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

anyone who believes in this should close their exchange accounts and stay out of this article and business. get your btc's to your wallet and please go away. this topic is not for you.

altcoins are not dying.they are getting ready for the spring : )
geitrin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

I just entered this world last month and it seems it was the best month to find out about btc and alts, buying them cheap now and then we shall see. they are certainly not dead! no fear!
dusty rhodes

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

i liquidated alts during the previous forks jumped in after and liquidated again

the writing has been on the wall the whole time and i am a novice to the crypto world

i cant for the life of me understand why you stay in these positions on the way to a fork where prices will be free falling
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:32 PM

anyone who believes in this should close their exchange accounts and stay out of this article and business. get your btc's to your wallet and please go away. this topic is not for you.

altcoins are not dying.they are getting ready for the spring : )
Nah, a lot of altcoins are definitely going to die. Definitely not all though. Some very nice projects that will make history around today.
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:42 PM

IMO altcoins are not dying at all and even become more and more interesting, offering new features which Bitcoin will never have!

For me they are more interesting than Bitcoin itself.

Maybe bitcoin and not more interesting than all the current altcoins, but it built the whole world of crypto currency, and if it crashes then everything collapses Embarrassed

thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

You should not be too pessimistic. Believe in what you have invested. Altcoin decreases because the bitcoin is being pump too high. Then everything will return to normal. You can choose DCA or cut prematurely and wait for the price to fall to buy the good coin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

You should not be too pessimistic. Believe in what you have invested. Altcoin decreases because the bitcoin is being pump too high. Then everything will return to normal. You can choose DCA or cut prematurely and wait for the price to fall to buy the good coin.
Believing only makes sense when you know what you're doing though. But I guess if people don't research enough and don't know what they're doing they would get emotional and start doubting themselves. Just need to keep asking as many questions as possible when trying to identify a good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: