Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying  (Read 7952 times)
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

Yeah dude, I'm really in a bad mood. I bought Opus and Change, I regret it. I will only buy Bitcoin from now on. I just trust Stratis and Ethereum.  Huh
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.

Well, if you murder yourself, you will die and won't be able to see altcoins recovered from price dumping. There is no death except to altcoins that are shitcoins from the start and to those very emotional investors that would like to kill themselves at the first sight of very temporary dumping.  Wink

Lol! That is true, you will never see how altcoins recovered from the price drop.  Grin

When i started in trading, i am very emotional to the point that i wanted to throw away my cellphone because i feel so useless, because i do some mistakes and lost my money. But that was before, i am learning now how to hold my investment.

Yes, You should believe yourself. But in this case, Because Bitcoin has grown too strongly, so you should sell your altcoins and invest in Bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

Yeah dude, I'm really in a bad mood. I bought Opus and Change, I regret it. I will only buy Bitcoin from now on. I just trust Stratis and Ethereum.  Huh

Bitcoin is the king of Crypto Currency.I Accept that,but ETH,Lite coin also survive for the long periods.Even it price is also Increasing  as like  a Bitcoin.Even Waves was survive from long periods.So you can trust the ETH,Waves and Lite coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Investing in ICOs was not profitable in the last 3 months, and now Bitcoin price has destroyed many ICOs because people are not investing too much, but if I were you, I would hold my tokens, and wait for Bitcoin to go down, it is expensive now.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

Some altcoins may disappear or die due to certain fluctuations and maybe its technology didnt work. SO many factors that can cause it but i do believe it won't die easily. Lately altcoins went too deep because of bitcoins hardfork but it will soon recover, we just have to give it some time.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
Can't stop myself from laughing while reading your sentiments but kidding aside it's expected that when bitcoin will make a new ath altcoins will drop because people will start selling their holdings over bitcoin. Though there are some altcoins that will really die eventually there are some that has potential and has a real use. We have to invest into that coins so that when bitcoin will at least calm down those coins will have their chance to grow again.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

Can't stop myself from laughing while reading your sentiments but kidding aside it's expected that when bitcoin will make a new ath altcoins will drop because people will start selling their holdings over bitcoin. Though there are some altcoins that will really die eventually there are some that has potential and has a real use. We have to invest into that coins so that when bitcoin will at least calm down those coins will have their chance to grow again.

Totally agree on that as it happened before. It's important that the total marketcap is increasing. The market cap pf Bitcoin is almost 120 billion $ and can you guys imagine even 20 billion $ will move to altcoins? Let's hold the altcoins that you have and then take the action after fork.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

They are not dying it seems that they are losing because the price of bitcoin is now really high if bitcoin falls down very hard altcoins will surely rise back up and recover from their loss.

Altcoins will also decrease because some people sell their altcoins in order to buy bitcoins now because it is now rising.
thulisman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

IMO altcoins are not dying at all and even become more and more interesting, offering new features which Bitcoin will never have!

For me they are more interesting than Bitcoin itself.

Maybe bitcoin and not more interesting than all the current altcoins, but it built the whole world of crypto currency, and if it crashes then everything collapses Embarrassed
I think the same as you. If the bitcoin is destroyed, the Crypto system will stop because bitcoin is the framework of all Crypto. I think the bitcoin will be worth a lot more.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

I believe some are dying but some are succeeding you only need to do is try to find hard. Observe first before Invest not all new altcoins are succeeding be a king observer.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

is just a temporary drop because the segwit2x, all wanna get some free bitcoin so they sell their alts and buy bitcoin, i believe that after the fork we will see huge pump in most of alts, the only alts that will die is the shitty ones.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

is just a temporary drop because the segwit2x, all wanna get some free bitcoin so they sell their alts and buy bitcoin, i believe that after the fork we will see huge pump in most of alts, the only alts that will die is the shitty ones.

Agree 100 percent. This was a clickbait thread title and just as bad as when we see a major news source reading "Bitcoin is dying". It's very near sighted and just incorrect. Few people seem to have patience in this field anymore and start crying when anything is going down in the short term.

To the original poster: Choose good projects. Don't rely on other people to give you picks (i.e. a cryptotard). Actually do your own research and be patient. Many of the good projects will reach new all time highs.

a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

The most altcoins just died in the last couple of weeks, but I think they will come back stronger, after Bitcoin goes sideways for a longer time!

Dying means they won't come back.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

The most altcoins just died in the last couple of weeks, but I think they will come back stronger, after Bitcoin goes sideways for a longer time!

I think you probably understand what he meant Smiley they are not really dead, of course, but their value is pretty low. they will probably be revived after the forking events. this issue should also be done just wait. If it were so easy to make money from the crypto world, everyone would have left the real business they had and entered this world. Patience is very important. I think altcoins will come to much better levels after two or three months.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

What if they are Hindu coins?

I can't really see Bitcoin going sideways for "a longer time" by the way. It's getting too much attention now to go into another 2-3 year drought.
Eugene_Debs_Hartke

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Have some patience. Alts always bounce back.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

Actually I like this daily up and down movement in alt-land. Good for practicing day trading. You win some - you loose some  Grin

gcadena0541

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:53 AM

if price of bitcoin keeps going up like it is.....will make some of this investments in altcoins useless down like 60% and not an end in sight
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

With this rate they will be giving out free altcoins in the streets. Its no good to hold them if they are wiped out regulary.
krahul08

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

yeah u r rite but it is temporary ..and it is the best time to invest in ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: