Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13844 times)
CRPA9

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

How much has been raised so far, sale going well?

Having tough time in the bear market, but the team adjusted their tokenomics which is a positive move.

Still quite bullish on this project.

Yup, they've done things with the valuation of the token in mind, its nice to see they didnt just ignore what was going on, and/or just rush it out.

The ones like this are sleeping giants, recruitment as has been said time and again in is dire need for an industry wide overhaul, with people like Aworker doing it the correct way, I've been in the telegram https://t.me/aworkerio for a couple months now and they are the most diligent and hardworking team, its incredible how much they are putting out and what the platform will achieve.

There is less than TWO WEEKS LEFT!! its crazy... best to invest now, while btc struggles etc, you can make hay while buying these tokens now imo

https://aworker.io/

Is it 2 weeks left and then another sale tier or will it all be over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

ICO Report Week #35

How are you all doing this week? As usual Aworker team has lots of updates for you all. Find out more about these events/updates in the report.

Key events of the week:

AMA session with Aworker founders
Business Breakfast with CEO Bitblock Capital
Top Positions of the Week
Publication on the CryptoCoinPravda
Publication on TJournal
15,000 followers on Telegram
Aworker reviews
Video reviews
Twitter arts
Publication in new listings

https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-35-a46cabe09598
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Can you tell me if at this point the jobs on the Platform are only in Russia? And when will they be expanding globaly.
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Has the launch date been confirmed yet?
Good question! I heard it is the end of the month, but not 100% sure!
Oh really? I wondered that too
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

Has the launch date been confirmed yet?
Good question! I heard it is the end of the month, but not 100% sure!
Oh really? I wondered that too
Checked the website. It's the private sale that ends in 15 days. Hopefully they will be looking to launch soon though!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

Aworker is a very good project. What is the token price ? I would like to know more about this project.
The price of the token is 1 WORK = 0.000025 ETH. But before investing, I advise you to carefully study the white paper of the project. Investments should be conscious, only then they will bring profit. Cool
do your own research before making any decisions to invest

Doesn't matter whether you advise them to do that. They will lose money regardless because greed knows no limits.

hmm sounds rather negative

I'd call it neutral. It's factual. Most people invest their money in projects even if someone warns them that it might be a scam.

peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Aworker has great results as usual. Awroker’s team try to grow the project’s community and I think they have all chances to become a most popular recruitment platform. I believe in their success.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Aworker has great results as usual. Awroker’s team try to grow the project’s community and I think they have all chances to become a most popular recruitment platform. I believe in their success.
I also read the weekly report and I am sure that Aworker will continue its successful activity on the market. Mostly I like that developers are always ready to answer at any question and discuss latest news with community members.
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

I also read the weekly report and I am sure that Aworker will continue its successful activity on the market. Mostly I like that developers are always ready to answer at any question and discuss latest news with community members.
Do you mean the AMA sessions?  It is a great method to be closer to people that help to improve the platform and bring some investments to it. I guess more people will understand benefit of this project and join it.
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Do you mean the AMA sessions?  It is a great method to be closer to people that help to improve the platform and bring some investments to it. I guess more people will understand benefit of this project and join it.
Of course, they will discover this project. Look, crypto community really supports this project because everyone understands that a blockchain platform that reinvents the recruitment process will be in a great demand in coming years. Twitter arts about aworker will approve my words.
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

Of course, they will discover this project. Look, crypto community really supports this project because everyone understands that a blockchain platform that reinvents the recruitment process will be in a great demand in coming years. Twitter arts about aworker will approve my words.
It is so true. Aworker has 15000 followers of their official twitter account. I think that hey joined the community because of these arts too. It is a great way to attract users I guess.
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

It is so true. Aworker has 15000 followers of their official twitter account. I think that hey joined the community because of these arts too. It is a great way to attract users I guess.
It isn’t the limit for this platform. Maybe someone could think that I am too confident about this project but it really fulfills all possible requires of the current market. So, it is only a matter of time when Aworker will raise to the top
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

It isn’t the limit for this platform. Maybe someone could think that I am too confident about this project but it really fulfills all possible requires of the current market. So, it is only a matter of time when Aworker will raise to the top
There is some sense in your words. Logically speaking there is no reason to doubt about Aworker. I agree that it has too many competitors but aworker has special features that could change everything. It is the main reason of its future success.
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

There is some sense in your words. Logically speaking there is no reason to doubt about Aworker. I agree that it has too many competitors but aworker has special features that could change everything. It is the main reason of its future success.
Well, we could talk about aworker’s advantages for many hours but I really hope that it will help people to realize their true calling in life and earn money. It will be best sign that developers made a big deal for the society.
peetah

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Well, we could talk about aworker’s advantages for many hours but I really hope that it will help people to realize their true calling in life and earn money. It will be best sign that developers made a big deal for the society.
Great idea. I think that Aworker is something special and this platform could offer you a best work. Employees will be able to earn money for giving access to their private info. What else could be better?
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

i heard a rumor about a competition to win $5000 of tokens for Aworker.
Anyone have the deeets?
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Great idea. I think that Aworker is something special and this platform could offer you a best work. Employees will be able to earn money for giving access to their private info. What else could be better?
To be fair, I don’t know. This platform gives all necessary to users but there is always something that need to be updated. I hope developers will be always able to find new technologies to make better this platform.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Hey, everyone! What’s going on with the sales? I always forget how much time is left before the start of the next stage. Can someone remind me this information?
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

What is the total token supply you are planning to issue?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Hey, everyone! What’s going on with the sales? I always forget how much time is left before the start of the next stage. Can someone remind me this information?
I guess you just need to veset their website permanently because you are able to see there the timer. It shows time before the start of the next stage even in seconds. You just need to be more attentive to details. There is 15 days till the start of the next stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: