Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13844 times)
dsavage

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Bloody scammers get everywhere. maybe i should take it up, they seem to be doing well out of it
it will come to bite them in the butt in the future, with the right tech added to the blockchains, it will become easy to trace stolen funds back to a bank account/s giving you ID of the scammer/s
Yes, I got messaged by a fake Anton last night. I told him what I thought of him then reported him as a scammer!!
I also got messaged by him yesterday too, these people make me sick!! Be careful guys!!!
This is very concerning.
Yeh, there's a lot of scammers out there. Always read the pinned messages in Telegram rooms, it tells you who is who and that they will never DM you
That is right, Admin will never PM you asking you to contribute! Please be vigilant
very nearly got scammed this way myself on another ICO. I now know not to trust these scammers and always report them to the admin and to telegram

they are everywhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

ICO Report Week #36 https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-36-ba15971b14fc

How is your week going? Aworker team has lots of updates for you all. Find out more about these events/updates in the report.

Key events of the week:

-Top Positions of the Week
-Aworker Protocol
-Publication on the Decentralized Today
-Publication on Queb (German)
-Review on the CyberBlock
-Aworker reviews
-Video reviews
-Twitter arts
-Publication in new listings

momentum really buildig nicely for Aworker. Well done team

Can you imaging how epic this will be when this takes off and they are in the public eye like cv library, monster and indeed! Again, this is another project that will really help bring the crypto community into the main stream  Grin
i cant wait to be reading about aworker in mainstream news, just to think i will be able to say i help get them to that point, thats awesome

thanks for the update. this is going places
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Bloody scammers get everywhere. maybe i should take it up, they seem to be doing well out of it
it will come to bite them in the butt in the future, with the right tech added to the blockchains, it will become easy to trace stolen funds back to a bank account/s giving you ID of the scammer/s
Yes, I got messaged by a fake Anton last night. I told him what I thought of him then reported him as a scammer!!
I also got messaged by him yesterday too, these people make me sick!! Be careful guys!!!
This is very concerning.
Yeh, there's a lot of scammers out there. Always read the pinned messages in Telegram rooms, it tells you who is who and that they will never DM you
That is right, Admin will never PM you asking you to contribute! Please be vigilant

nearly been caught a few times myself
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I missed the AMA last Friday. Is there going to be one this week?
I think that they said on the chat that they will let us know sometime when it will be.
they are usually on a Thursday or on a Friday. At around 13.30 UTC. But I guess we’ll find out soon.
I'll keep checking!
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

This is very concerning.

nearly been caught a few times myself
#metoo
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
Exactly
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
I don't even bother engaging with them anymore. Just block and report.
bellaflorence

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
Exactly

Literally just got a fake admin message.... I sent a nice colourfully worded message then reported then :-D Grin
ad.crypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

Literally just got a fake admin message.... I sent a nice colourfully worded message then reported then :-D Grin
Sadly it happens far too much. It's not just in this one TG room!
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

in your road map it is written that there was a platform update, this is so? an update happened? can you find out about the details?
I'd ask in their Telegram

https://t.me/aworkerio
Just joined their  telegram group, helpful admins and a great vibe

a very friendly and helpful Telegram Group!  Cheesy
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

in your road map it is written that there was a platform update, this is so? an update happened? can you find out about the details?

true, and I’ve noticed there is always an admin there. No matter what time of the day!! Too marks Aworker. Good job!!
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

This is very concerning.

I don't even bother engaging with them anymore. Just block and report.
yes, that seems to be the best way...
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

i like this project, has potential.
Lots of potential!!!!
kingcrypto77

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

It is. I've learned lots in there! The admins are very responsive!
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Some good banter in there too!
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

This is very concerning.

That is where the problem lies though, these people have got so good at impersonating the real admin that it has become hard to tell.  Telegram needs to do more to stop them in the first place.  Aworker are always saying that no Admin will ever DM you.  So they are doing there bit
frank columbo

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Keep up the good work guys
couldn't agree more!! Well done to the Aworker team
reggyd

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Some good banter in there too!
Yes, you're right I have had some very god conversations in there over the last month or so!!
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

So its basically a decentralised job portal site. You have mentioned in the ann thread that you will classify all job seekers into different category like A list which is for best workers like that. But how you are going to do that . Or you do that by evaluvating ones experience certificate?
depending on the job , i find its best ton see someone work before making a decision
good point , I have had people come work for me who didn't have a cv or any references and turned out to be the best workers I have had
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: