Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6855 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

If this is going to happen then it is a very positive news for crypto currency holders. They can buy many products through amazon worldwide if they accept bitcoin as a payment option.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

If this is going to happen then it is a very positive news for crypto currency holders. They can buy many products through amazon worldwide if they accept bitcoin as a payment option.
You already can with services like Bitpanda. But it would be nice to be able to do it with no middleman.
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:13 AM

We need need a ways to go before we can handle the amount of transactions that amazon does around the world. That time will come, but we need to have patience for now and work on spreading the word.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:38:39 AM

For accepting Bitcoin, crypto has to be more stable.
It is good no doubt but for me even not now bitcoin is stable it is having a lot of space yet and it will increase more when people will use it as Amazon payment and paypal as well. It is true that each feature that is being a part of bitcoin is making bitcoin price high and will make bitcoin strong and safe. Because of this acceptance bitcoin will be accepted by a lot of more people which will cause bitcoin price high.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:33 AM

For accepting Bitcoin, crypto has to be more stable.
It is good no doubt but for me even not now bitcoin is stable it is having a lot of space yet and it will increase more when people will use it as Amazon payment and paypal as well. It is true that each feature that is being a part of bitcoin is making bitcoin price high and will make bitcoin strong and safe. Because of this acceptance bitcoin will be accepted by a lot of more people which will cause bitcoin price high.

Yeah amazon accpet the bitcoin. It will help to for the future growth. You will use the bitcoin for the any purchase. So you will not change the currency. You use the bitcoin in aamazon for online purchase. If need to more proces you will check the amazon.com you wil know about it. So it bitcoin now improving for the future people using purchse process use to the bitcoin.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Yes, very practicaly and easy to make payments both with bitcoins and with any other cryptocurrency to make shopings in the internet.
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Wow, the news is too good. Will this really happen or just be a rumor? Of course we all hope it will happen because I am one of the people who often shop at Amazon. Hopefully this news can come true because we will get a very meaningful convenience when shopping on amazon with payment method via bitcoin. Hopefully the cost for each transaction is not too much and more efficient.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

That's good technically as people will realize the worth of bitcoin as these giant companies are starting to accept bitcoin but practically speaking i will never spend my bitcoins to pay small expenditures because you will be charge of transaction fees in btc networks plus the taxes for purchasing items. i rather trade my btc single handedly to cash and then spend it all.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

It will be a great move for bitcoin. If this happens, acceptance of bitcoin will grow rapidly. I will also shoot up BTC again.
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Wow, the news is too good. Will this really happen or just be a rumor? Of course we all hope it will happen because I am one of the people who often shop at Amazon. Hopefully this news can come true because we will get a very meaningful convenience when shopping on amazon with payment method via bitcoin. Hopefully the cost for each transaction is not too much and more efficient.

As far as I know it is just a rumor, the idea is : it seems  that Amazon bougth amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com and amazoncryptocurrencies.com, and from this the speculation of Amazon preparing to accept Bitcoin.
PossibilityMiner

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

Please Please  Smiley  This would be amazing for all crypto though of course there are huge issues with BTC fees at the moment.  AmazonDoge FTW!
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:52:34 PM

Hello! Actually I had read this new some weeks (approximately) ago and it is not a surprise because all want make money if some people are far-sighted and good businessman's or business girls. It was quite predictable news
jbarrera05

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

i think its a rumor , but i hope someday it will happen . its very heplful to bitcoiners
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

Here this news is not new but still have significance much for the marketing of bitcoin .
Here day by day increase in demand of bitcoin and day by day down in the demand of bitcoin is clearly showing that why people are going for the inevstment in bitcoin much than in another project .
And here it it should be noticed that Amazon announ much long time ago about it that they will accept Bitcoin payment soon , but I think we are in the present time when they are not accepting bitcoin yet .
Well here we are waiting for that time when bitcoin will be accept by almost every shopping sites .
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

Please Please  Smiley  This would be amazing for all crypto though of course there are huge issues with BTC fees at the moment.  AmazonDoge FTW!
Amazon will not have payments from Bitcoin unless the transactions get spent through something like Shift.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
helper123

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

Amazon has not made a comment regarding the real reason for the registrations, but it can be getting ready to accept the currencies as payment or launching an exchange for customers to acquire them.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

I read fully this article but still now i feel very confused.Because i don't know when amazon announced officially in this news.Whatever if this news is right than i think absolutely it is great initiative from amazon.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

I read fully this article but still now i feel very confused.Because i don't know when amazon announced officially in this news.Whatever if this news is right than i think absolutely it is great initiative from amazon.
So far Amazon has simply bought some crypto-related domain names, but neither announced nor implemented anything specific. Fingers crossed for 2018.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:13 PM

So far Amazon has simply bought some crypto-related domain names, but neither announced nor implemented anything specific. Fingers crossed for 2018.

I think it is unlikely they will use bitcoin as a method of payment any time soon simply because of the high transaction fees involved, most purchases on amazon are of relatively small value making a transaction fee of $5-10 prohibitively expensive.

I could however see them launching an ICO of some sort.
Marsouc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

Yeah, we need to stay tuned if they will put it out Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: