Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
We are happy to new acquaintances!
is this the last a new updates or its old, but thank you for share this one, finally i never read some updates from arena space. its most reliable if its succeed in international market.
I think this is the last update from the Arena Space in their telegram channel. I'd check it last time and still don't get anything from the team, even the followers of their channel didn't get any updates and didn't answer their questions regarding the ICO.
That's the last post of ARENA SPACE telegram team. And yeah no one can answer about the ICO.

As may follow, they are busy for builtin a park in every country, and I don't think if they have a time for opening an ICO if this project really sim doing great for now. But be patient for this project. Hope they can update us in opening an ICO. This wonderful project surpass the others I think.

Preparation for ICO takes a long time, but the team needs to share all updates with potential investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
is this the last a new updates or its old, but thank you for share this one, finally i never read some updates from arena space. its most reliable if its succeed in international market.
I think this is the last update from the Arena Space in their telegram channel. I'd check it last time and still don't get anything from the team, even the followers of their channel didn't get any updates and didn't answer their questions regarding the ICO.
That's the last post of ARENA SPACE telegram team. And yeah no one can answer about the ICO.

As may follow, they are busy for builtin a park in every country, and I don't think if they have a time for opening an ICO if this project really sim doing great for now. But be patient for this project. Hope they can update us in opening an ICO. This wonderful project surpass the others I think.

Preparation for ICO takes a long time, but the team needs to share all updates with potential investors.
so are you saying that hey are working hard for the ico release, that's a good news. but much better if they answering the questions in telegram.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

so are you saying that hey are working hard for the ico release, that's a good news. but much better if they answering the questions in telegram.
Although the team are busy in building new Arena Space and preparing the ICO, they should allocate someone from their team to update and report to this forum because they know that they are lots of people waiting and following this forum.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Although the team are busy in building new Arena Space and preparing the ICO, they should allocate someone from their team to update and report to this forum because they know that they are lots of people waiting and following this forum.
i agree with you we need for futher update and someone can talk or reply for us as you can see many of us is hoping that the arena space is going to spread to all over the world not only in russia..
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Latest reply for the participant Smiley

Hi all! Firstly, we will soon announce great news about progress of Rnd and product development.
Secondly, we have not started ico yet because of several reasons. Will comment later.
Thirdly, we surely plan to launch ico, there is no any doubts. Bounty, airdrop are in the progress! Responsible is @bitfinnese.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

Hi all! Firstly, we will soon announce great news about progress of Rnd and product development.
Secondly, we have not started ico yet because of several reasons. Will comment later.
Thirdly, we surely plan to launch ico, there is no any doubts. Bounty, airdrop are in the progress! Responsible is @bitfinnese.
Thanks for this sir. Good thing there is an update already from the team. Let's continue to support the team and hope that they will be successful in this ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

finally they release a good update, all of us we happy for this. now we i don't have doubt for the team behind and understand because of their some reason.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

i think one update is not enough for the long time waiting, but its ok for me because i know that they are working for the ico even they are not active in telegram.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Great news! A list of franchise request declared by the team:
Iran, Siria, czech Republic, Philippines, Spain
Thumbs up if your country is in the list. Hoping for their venture this year.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

Must be aware that ICO parameters might change due to unexpected numbers of franchise request. Arena space is opening another oppurtinity in franchising.

Justenjoy1903

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

I am so amazed that the team has managed to cope with their timeline with a little adjustment for unexpected request of franchising
justlucky

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

so this is true the Philippines are now in the list, i can wait for this we know that arena space is kind a fantastic park for now. hopefully they can focus to achieve this one.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:49:43 AM

so this is true the Philippines are now in the list, i can wait for this we know that arena space is kind a fantastic park for now. hopefully they can focus to achieve this one.
Great news to all countries who are in the list. Let's just continue to support the Arena Space team and hope that all their plans will be a success.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

I believe arena space VR amusement park will reach the other country and the people will experience the VR games simulator .
hopefully, also here in the philippines, this is sure that many filipinos will try this kind of amusement,  and me also. Can t wait to experience this kind of technology.
I still remember that philippines is one of their list to provide this park. So philippines have a potential to experience it.
just dont expect to much just let see if this coming that far, let just support this arena space until the end,after a long time waiting we still believe this project..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Great news to all countries who are in the list. Let's just continue to support the Arena Space team and hope that all their plans will be a success.
This is a good news to all countries who are part in the list, they will get a chance to experience the fun and excitement that Arena Space will offer.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

So much franchising request however timeline is being adjusted, but no advise how long.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
justlucky

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

I believe arena space VR amusement park will reach the other country and the people will experience the VR games simulator .
hopefully, also here in the philippines, this is sure that many filipinos will try this kind of amusement,  and me also. Can t wait to experience this kind of technology.
I still remember that philippines is one of their list to provide this park. So philippines have a potential to experience it.
just dont expect to much just let see if this coming that far, let just support this arena space until the end,after a long time waiting we still believe this project..
just wait because this not a small or just a simple project, this is a big project they need a long time to prepare and to work hard to gain 100% quality to launched.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

just wait because this not a small or just a simple project, this is a big project they need a long time to prepare and to work hard to gain 100% quality to launched.
Yes, we just wait and continue to support the Arena Space team. Since, they are working very hard to give their full service to all people. And they are creating and looking for a new attractions that people and investors will like.
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Arena Space Telegram Announcements:

Soon in our parks!
Dear friends, in a very short time the new virtual reality ride VR ACTION-GAME will appear in our parks. The ride allows four players to simultaneously dive in the game, participants can see their friends as in-game avatars, easily move around in virtual reality and interact with each other. At the moment we are starting a test game based on plot of saving different worlds in the space. In the nearest future every guest will have an opportunity to try the new ride, but for now follow the news!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Everyone is getting excited about VR amusement parks, its new form of entertainment and was planned to operate globally with interactions from all the countries.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: