Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.
Some filipinos want to experience the vr technology i hope someday arena space build in the Philippines
Don't worry there is always a room for that idea. Specially now that they are collaborating with different kind of people in different kind of country. In additional, they are offering franchise to anyone who is capable of.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.

That's right a lot of countries already said they are interested to franchise Arena Space. So I wont be surprise if  Arena Space will grow rapidly because apart from the ICO we also have the franchisee.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Its a close room arena space.but if you go inside .you will be surprised.full of high tech gadgets game.you will not feel your inside the mall.but feels your in a different place.your own imagination.its all because of this space arena amusement.great work😍
Wow that's amazing i will recommend arena space to my friends and relatves
a close room so this room is small? But if you enter you realize that you are in a big world of game. high technology will make you excited what they present. arena space will bring you in 3rd world ahahaha, that's why many of people around the world want to experience what arena space will give you happiness.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Its a close room arena space.but if you go inside .you will be surprised.full of high tech gadgets game.you will not feel your inside the mall.but feels your in a different place.your own imagination.its all because of this space arena amusement.great work😍
Wow that's amazing i will recommend arena space to my friends and relatves
theirs no issue about if small or large space in the arena, because imaginr the very high technology of Virtual reality, we can experience the high defination games using the this VR technologies, so this will be the best amusement if ever release this

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

That's right a lot of countries already said they are interested to franchise Arena Space. So I wont be surprise if  Arena Space will grow rapidly because apart from the ICO we also have the franchisee.
they are interested in arena coz they know that this will create huge business and tourist.  arena is not just a amusement that provide unique experience but it will also provide job and business to the people, this is really a big help to the country..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Some filipinos want to experience the vr technology i hope someday arena space build in the Philippines
i think everybody in the world want to experience this technology. this is not just for the young ones, adult also are welcome to use and try this technology game. this arena space is for everyone.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

It's a expensive game.but the arena space gave us a chance or opportunity to be able to play.even we don't own any this vr/high tech.just go at arena space and feel once a lifetime fun😍.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Not sure if someone claimed before but their website uses webmining script. Be aware!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

It's a expensive game.but the arena space gave us a chance or opportunity to be able to play.even we don't own any this vr/high tech.just go at arena space and feel once a lifetime fun😍.
Why once in a lifetime if you can afford it and use it to the fullest? I think that ARENA SPACE service is not so high to pay for sure. If you want more token, go and join to their airdrop and other campaign to get some ARENA SPACE Token ( optional but useful ) . Where there's a will there's a way like many people says. Good luck!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I've read in this forum that there are some private investors interested to this project. They are already arranging the agreement on how to deal and close the deal.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

is arena space vr available for franchise? if yes, please provide me link or reading materials neccessarry for franchising. thank you!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

I've read in this forum that there are some private investors interested to this project. They are already arranging the agreement on how to deal and close the deal.
thats a good news. every day passed, a lot of poeple and investors are trying to reach arena and other invest to this project. what a good sign of success. hope that this will success on all their ico... goodluck arena..
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

is arena space vr available for franchise? if yes, please provide me link or reading materials neccessarry for franchising. thank you!
Yes they started offering frachise last December and it is still ongoing. There are some group of people in different countries that is interested with it. You can see the full details in their telegram. Check it out.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

I believe there is so many investors wanted to invest in this kind of project and for me its really worth to invest in arena because in our generation its more likely technology.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
mongkie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Yes they started offering frachise last December and it is still ongoing. There are some group of people in different countries that is interested with it. You can see the full details in their telegram. Check it out.
thankyou. can you send telegram invitation for me to join the chat? thanks in advance!

mongkie

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

I believe there is so many investors wanted to invest in this kind of project and for me its really worth to invest in arena because in our generation its more likely technology.

woah! philippines is a great country o visit! it has a lot of beaches and historical landmarks! i hope that VR technology will help philippines in promoting eco tourism too!

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

woah! philippines is a great country o visit! it has a lot of beaches and historical landmarks! i hope that VR technology will help philippines in promoting eco tourism too!
Yup, that's correct. We have a lot of natural attractions in the Philippines but we are lacking of themed parks and technological attractions. ARena Space would be a perfect fit to enter the entertainment industry in PH. That would be a start of innovation and technological revolution if ever. We need to catch up to other countries.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

Will they permit or implement advance booking of their VR park? I would like to go their with my buddies if they happen to build one near our place.
Yes, you can booking it on website
This is great advance booking,arena space have a plan to build in different country?
as of bow their main focus is in the major cities, but i think they will try to build arena space all over the country or in the most visited country. its a huge business for them, and also a great help to those country who has a low job rate. it will provide job to all the unemployed and will create taxes for the government as well.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

Famous landmark here in the philippines will be a good one to put and operate arena space. A lot of people for sure will enjoy this kind of Virtual Reality park. Though it is totally new to the filipino people but pretty sure that this will create more entertainment parks and soon this will be a famous attraction for the people.
Filipinos really love all new on their eyes and new experience. They are adventurous and they like new challenges.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Why once in a lifetime if you can afford it and use it to the fullest? I think that ARENA SPACE service is not so high to pay for sure. If you want more token, go and join to their airdrop and other campaign to get some ARENA SPACE Token ( optional but useful ) . Where there's a will there's a way like many people says. Good luck!
yes your right ,once you got there makes the fullest of your time to have fun, extra ordinary exciting vr/technology games,plus you got a change also to join other activity there.to gain more tokens.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: