Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

the auto simlator is lit AF. this reminds me of my childhood playing need for speed and initial D but more realistic and savage AF.
it is great that Arena Space develop this kind of games but sad to say i am only fit for threadmill and it is an eyesore for kids to see an adult like me enjoys driving 3d.
This is possible in this era of technology, don't worry they also develop that kind of games for sure. Just like the evolution of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Rockstar Games which is realy cool (*hoping that they have that too in VR ).
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

ArenaSpaceNews:
Now the residents of Moscow province have the opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of virtual reality. Please welcome – ARena Space at TEC Mega Belaya Dacha!

Our latest VR amusement park ARena Space in the Moscow province will delight visitors of all ages with the latest inventions in the field of virtual and augmented reality. All of the most popular rides are waiting for you: the VR Cube, Cinema 360, Paraplan VR, Drive VR.

Bright emotions and new impressions are guaranteed. In ARena Space parks the fondest dreams of travel and incredible worlds come true!

#ARenavr #ARenaSpaceVR #vr #virtualreality #vrarcade #vrpark

This is the latest post of ARENA SPACE Smiley
wow! Show us some video or images how it looks now

Yes, That's right its good if they can show us a video of these available rides right now, Posting some of the videos of virtual reality rides will give us a glimpse of how it works and it will excite us and want to try it as soon as possible.
If you want to know about the rides or what kind of games they going through right now, you can visit their sites or watch in youtube maybe I think they have some videos out there, devs and admins or supporters are busy planning for this incoming month because I think they going to start the ICO after building the big amusement park. So better keep watch the latest news in their telegram.
Actually, they are preparing for the next project in other country. After moscow, for sure they would start the next in line country. Truely Arena Space is doing well.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

ArenaSpaceNews:
Now the residents of Moscow province have the opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of virtual reality. Please welcome – ARena Space at TEC Mega Belaya Dacha!

Our latest VR amusement park ARena Space in the Moscow province will delight visitors of all ages with the latest inventions in the field of virtual and augmented reality. All of the most popular rides are waiting for you: the VR Cube, Cinema 360, Paraplan VR, Drive VR.

Bright emotions and new impressions are guaranteed. In ARena Space parks the fondest dreams of travel and incredible worlds come true!

Yes, That's right its good if they can show us a video of these available rides right now, Posting some of the videos of virtual reality rides will give us a glimpse of how it works and it will excite us and want to try it as soon as possible.
If you want to know about the rides or what kind of games they going through right now, you can visit their sites or watch in youtube maybe I think they have some videos out there, devs and admins or supporters are busy planning for this incoming month because I think they going to start the ICO after building the big amusement park. So better keep watch the latest news in their telegram.

Yes, I actually saw some of the videos in Youtube. Hopefully they will upload new ones especially the new attractions of Arena Space. Cant wait for the ICO to start for sure it will be successful
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

A whooping 52 000 persons a month will pass near the ARena Space location in Moscow. No questions why this will be the main and one of the largest  VR park location in the world. This wll also create partnership with production and content creation studios.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Any update about Arena Space? Hope that the author can provide new activity or adjustment of this challenging gaming park.
im waiting too for new updates, theirs a lot of wish list game and question. maybe their should be a answer, but i think the dev are busy or they have something to do and release maybe next day.
I also want to have information about the latest news of arena space together with the projects that they are developing. I am sure that the developers will do their best for the entertainment of people who will patronize their projects
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

I hope i can also experience arena space VR amusement park and try their VR technologies one family f days because i really love VR games..
jomel

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

the auto simlator is lit AF. this reminds me of my childhood playing need for speed and initial D but more realistic and savage AF.
it is great that Arena Space develop this kind of games but sad to say i am only fit for threadmill and it is an eyesore for kids to see an adult like me enjoys driving 3d.
Yeah, as i have seen also about VR simulator it is like you are playing in real life because of the apparatus that are connectin in your body. It feel so enjoying even i also watching those people who are palying vr simulator.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

ArenaSpaceNews:

Yes, I actually saw some of the videos in Youtube. Hopefully they will upload new ones especially the new attractions of Arena Space. Cant wait for the ICO to start for sure it will be successful

They already established arena space in Moscow and now are expanding to different countries, they have vudeos in youtube and other medias, they had their ICO last month i think.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

Sharing about ArenaSpaceNews:
Flights in virtual reality

Flying in a dream is cool. Flying in virtual reality is even better. Attraction Paraplan VR takes you on an exciting virtual adventure. This is a special game: here virtual reality glasses are combined with a real flight simulator, but the highlight lies in the exclusive games of virtual reality.

In computer games you can fly planes, space ships, dragons or broomsticks. But something was always missing. Paraglider VR for the first time will make you believe in the reality of the flight and will give you unique emotions.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:32:31 AM

I think someday arena space amusement park will expand and cover all over the world and all people will exprience and enjoy the VR amusement park
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

Arena space like nobody else.its unique and amazing and that's what makes this vr is very special for all the users.you can feel the happiness and entertainment through arena. Grin

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

Arena Space is the new generation of amusement parks. All their attractions are in VR and AR wherein they will avoid accident and secure all their customers. As I imagined inside the Arena Space, you can experience the extreme feeling while you are driving a race car. You can feel the action while you are watching a action movie.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Yeah, as i have seen also about VR simulator it is like you are playing in real life because of the apparatus that are connectin in your body. It feel so enjoying even i also watching those people who are palying vr simulator.

this is great! with arena space, we can now atleast have a feel of our younger years. role playing at its finest. we can be darth vader or a star trooper, or even a super hero as well.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

VR spin-off «Ark: Survival Evolved» will be released in late March.

The company «Snail Games» announced the release date for upcoming project «Ark Park». This VR spin-off of the popular multiplayer survival game about dinosaurs «Ark: Survival Evolved», where players will have a chance to explore the world of dinosaurs.

Besides you will be able to find eggs and grow your own ancient lizard; also build a mini-dinopark which is to be defended along with friends from raids by dinosaurs. Players will have swords, spears, pistols, grenades and shotguns in their arsenal.

«Ark Park» is coming with two editions: a standard and special. Special edition one will include an exclusive mount and additional skins.

The project will be released on March 22 on PS VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

A whooping 52 000 persons a month will pass near the ARena Space location in Moscow. No questions why this will be the main and one of the largest  VR park location in the world. This wll also create partnership with production and content creation studios
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

A whooping 52 000 persons a month will pass near the ARena Space location in Moscow. No questions why this will be the main and one of the largest  VR park location in the world. This wll also create partnership with production and content creation studios

That's why they want to expand their business around the world. Because they know that this VR is a quite interesting and profitable business in such different ways. And I think, even the Asia continent will try their service too. So be ready to Arena Space mania.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

That's why they want to expand their business around the world. Because they know that this VR is a quite interesting and profitable business in such different ways. And I think, even the Asia continent will try their service too. So be ready to Arena Space mania.

Eventually, in order to entice more attendees they may   offer economic incentives to other bisnesses around the world , for instance the franchise with  supply of initial and subsequent services, equipment and other tangible assets.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

VR spin-off «Ark: Survival Evolved» will be released in late March.

The company «Snail Games» announced the release date for upcoming project «Ark Park». This VR spin-off of the popular multiplayer survival game about dinosaurs «Ark: Survival Evolved», where players will have a chance to explore the world of dinosaurs.

Besides you will be able to find eggs and grow your own ancient lizard; also build a mini-dinopark which is to be defended along with friends from raids by dinosaurs. Players will have swords, spears, pistols, grenades and shotguns in their arsenal.

«Ark Park» is coming with two editions: a standard and special. Special edition one will include an exclusive mount and additional skins.

The project will be released on March 22 on PS VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.

Thanks for this. I also saw this updates from their telegram channel. There's a lot of attractions coming next month. Very exciting and can't wait to try this attractions very soon. Also, can't wait for more attractions that Arena will release.
jomel

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

I hope i can also experience arena space VR amusement park and try their VR technologies one family f days because i really love VR games..
me too also men, i've watched tv space arena in youtube it is very interesting like reality adventure, you can bonding with your family and friends. It is very impressive. I love it.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

me too also men, i've watched tv space arena in youtube it is very interesting like reality adventure, you can bonding with your family and friends. It is very impressive. I love it.
Arena Space also has a lot of things to offer in terms of entertainment. It is a family oriented virtual reality park. Though this is not available for the meantime on the philippines but im still hoping someday that we may also try this kind of VR experience.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: