Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
They already have a proof that they made a successful. Arena space only wanted to expand so many people can experience their excellent project.
for the other country that they not know about vr technology for sure they are excited to experience it so what is the result in the country are not interested, for sure they reach what the ico goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

my dream will come true because of the VR simulator with sensor motion it feels like in real life,when you play any kinds of games w/out any effort of movement you can see the virtual image it depends on the game you play

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

Hopefully soon arena space will expand its services throughout the globe specially on the asian countries. The VR technology really gives me an excitement to try. Knowing that this VR games they are offering are first to our experience. Really want to know the feeling of playing VR games and see it for myself.

Banulit

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
don't worry about the result, co'z arena space will surely come to top after their ICO and launch their project. we all know that this  arena will be on top, because of a lot of investor will surely invest and be a part of this campaign.
How about the conflict for non crypto users? They should tackle the Agreement on this with caution.
you have a good question, we all known that other people is not aware in crypto. for me they can trade there money. but arena space will surely will answer this.
Maybe Arena Space need to confirm or answer the questions about those non-crypto users and don't know about crypto but like to experienced the Arena. Is there any guidelines about them, an exclusive guidelines for them or they should follow what the Arena Space guidelines for the crypto users?
let's wait for the answer about those non crypto users on how to avail the facility of arena space. i think the team behind arena will prepared for that kind of issues.

Banulit

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Hopefully soon arena space will expand its services throughout the globe specially on the asian countries. The VR technology really gives me an excitement to try. Knowing that this VR games they are offering are first to our experience. Really want to know the feeling of playing VR games and see it for myself.
yes many vr lover will wait to expand in different country to experience how pretty and good the vr technology of arena space.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

yes many vr lover will wait to expand in different country to experience how pretty and good the vr technology of arena space.
All people want to experience the feeling inside the Arena Space and the services that they can offer. But as we all know, expanding this kind of park in different country is not that easy, they need more funds, investors and many more to build another park. So for now, let's just wait for an updates from the team if what is gonna happen now in the Arena Space.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Soon in the near future hoping that arena space will launched new VR games im excited and i can't wait to see and try a new VR games
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Hey! How progress of park in Moskow?
Still no updates from the team, maybe they are too busy that's why they forgot to give us an update. But we just hope that everything is fine and in order so that it will be successful.
yes, it's sad, so will waiting for updates
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Hey! How progress of park in Moskow?
Still no updates from the team, maybe they are too busy that's why they forgot to give us an update. But we just hope that everything is fine and in order so that it will be successful.
yes, it's sad, so will waiting for updates
Lets just wait and hope that if ever they post in this forum they will have a good news from the Arena Space that will benefit all their participants and investors too. We can also check their twitter account and telegram channel for an updates.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Soon in the near future hoping that arena space will launched new VR games im excited and i can't wait to see and try a new VR games
there's a lot of posting in social media now the new VR simulator convenient and keeping a space while you not using and very light anyone  can carry it's only  33 pounds of weight so you can bring it with anywhere any time,hope this arena space have this also a VR simulator..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

there's a lot of posting in social media now the new VR simulator convenient and keeping a space while you not using and very light anyone  can carry it's only  33 pounds of weight so you can bring it with anywhere any time,hope this arena space have this also a VR simulator..
yes i watch that too,im very excited too experience that kind of VR simulator and also they use VR in the amusement park i dont know where country is that,which is everybody wearing a VR and riding in some kind machine or ride going up and down so those are have fear of height can able to playing or ride..
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Let just wait and see what arena space can do about the VR games and on amusement park soon. I know every one is so excited about the VR games
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

ArenaSpaceNews:
Now the residents of Moscow province have the opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of virtual reality. Please welcome – ARena Space at TEC Mega Belaya Dacha!

Our latest VR amusement park ARena Space in the Moscow province will delight visitors of all ages with the latest inventions in the field of virtual and augmented reality. All of the most popular rides are waiting for you: the VR Cube, Cinema 360, Paraplan VR, Drive VR.

Bright emotions and new impressions are guaranteed. In ARena Space parks the fondest dreams of travel and incredible worlds come true!

#ARenavr #ARenaSpaceVR #vr #virtualreality #vrarcade #vrpark

This is the latest post of ARENA SPACE Smiley
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

They already have a proof that they made a successful. Arena space only wanted to expand so many people can experience their excellent project.
Since Arena Space already established park in some country, where do we find the feedback of the customers or the reviews of those people who already experienced the Arena? We need to read all the reviews and feedback from the customers so that we can have an idea on what we need to expect when we go to the park.

that's the new update that they have new investors are true. so we're just getting to their new updates. quite a long time ago because of the size of the VR project. i hope to have new updats.

gayletot

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers

I think games that have arena space are like games for kids because they are more focused. but they do not have any updats if they have games like a boxing basketball base ball ect.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Lets really hope that there will be Arena Space space that will open in one of the Asian countries like Hong Kong or Singapore since it has a massive number of tourists every year and they will experience also what virtual reality has to offer.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

This project will encourage everyone to go out of their homes and go socialize with other people, it will be the modern arcade were you meet, interact and play with different people.
gayletot

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.

I think they are good to do that they have a membership to be used by willing investors to play with them. their cryptocurrency tokens. but it is better to have the benifits available to the pope membership in the arena space.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

This project will encourage everyone to go out of their homes and go socialize with other people, it will be the modern arcade were you meet, interact and play with different people.
yes this park is open to every one, no age limit and PWD's are welcome, arena will give smile and excitement to everyone.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

yes this park is open to every one, no age limit and PWD's are welcome, arena will give smile and excitement to everyone.
This is a good offer from the Arena Space, people will enjoy the park regardless their capabilities for as long as they have the Arena token to enter the park. Also they offer an event place inside the park and even a conference room. So what else can we ask for from the Arena Space?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: