Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

are there any side effects in the eye? and they have the limitation of using ?
Mostly, it's about the radiation that can damage in your eyes. Radiation from VR can harm you directly for sure.
Just limit using the VR for your own safety as well. I think nothing else than that, if something else that must be addiction on gaming.
Good luck guys, have fun with a healthy living.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

People nowadays will found the arena space very interesting. Virtual Reality technology is the newest and very rich in terms of entertainment,  and that's why the team of arena space will be glad to bring this to us. Though this is not available yet on my country, i find it very interesting . Because me for myself experience it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

I'm extremely impressed with the space arena because of the height of their advanced use of technology. and with its advance they will be able to do more in the coming years. You can make them games available to adults who are not tired but enjoy.
yes me too man, i need to try this kind of technology this is not kind of past video game, this gaming experience need to move all of your body.
The arena space VR games that are offering i guess will give me goosebumps to try it personally. It's a first thing that i must try bcecause it really looks like they seem to be more advanced than the other vr games that iv'e already tried.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:06:13 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?

Saw in their page that they are addressing this problem,  they are trying to develop some games and attractions that will not trigger the motion sickness and they are also planning to add a virtual nose to avoid this kinetosis.  For sure arena space will come up with something good for this. 
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

Is there a news where we can buy the products of Arena Space, because I've read in the past month is we can only buy of their products is in their Amusement park only, is there any news if they release an online store like amazon so that we can try the products in our home, because your amusement park for now is unreachable for the other country.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

I'm extremely impressed with the space arena because of the height of their advanced use of technology. and with its advance they will be able to do more in the coming years. You can make them games available to adults who are not tired but enjoy.
yes me too man, i need to try this kind of technology this is not kind of past video game, this gaming experience need to move all of your body.
The arena space VR games that are offering i guess will give me goosebumps to try it personally. It's a first thing that i must try bcecause it really looks like they seem to be more advanced than the other vr games that iv'e already tried.
VR games really have a high level of technology compared to previous video games, as it gives you realistic games that requires participation of other parts of our body.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
it's not easy to build arena space in different country,it needs a good investors to support the project and it will be have a branches soon let's wait for any updates from the team and the developer

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Is there a news where we can buy the products of Arena Space, because I've read in the past month is we can only buy of their products is in their Amusement park only, is there any news if they release an online store like amazon so that we can try the products in our home, because your amusement park for now is unreachable for the other country.
this a good news for me and to my friends really?i want to buy their product to experience how is good arena space and to explore their games can you give me the specific name of the online store?thanks in advance

qwertysungit

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

this a good news for me and to my friends really?i want to buy their product to experience how is good arena space and to explore their games can you give me the specific name of the online store?thanks in advance
I am also asking that if they have a online store so that we can experience their VR, they have selling their products but only in amusement park or office, I must suggest that they have open a online store or partnership like amazon or lazada.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

People nowadays will found the arena space very interesting. Virtual Reality technology is the newest and very rich in terms of entertainment,  and that's why the team of arena space will be glad to bring this to us. Though this is not available yet on my country, i find it very interesting . Because me for myself experience it.
hopefully this kind of technology will bring in the philippines soon, im sure more pilipinos will try this becuase more of them love this kind of gaming techonology..
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?
well in every business there is a certain market allocated and targeted.
we cannot please everybody.
even jesus the crist didnt accepted by all.
before it launch the product which is VR i'm sure they have a research and study to make it safe from the users they give a lot of benefits physical,emotional,mental.
Good question sir, I also want to know the answers for that questions. It is important for me to get some information about the good result for the  research of those people about VR. Hope to answer your question sir
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

hopefully this kind of technology will bring in the philippines soon, im sure more pilipinos will try this becuase more of them love this kind of gaming techonology..
not only kind of VR maybe this amusement park like also tru motion of the body of player this is exciting game for all of us,we wish for success of this project and spreed for all over the world..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I am also asking that if they have a online store so that we can experience their VR, they have selling their products but only in amusement park or office, I must suggest that they have open a online store or partnership like amazon or lazada.
May I ask something, I'm not quite sure what kind of item or product that they gonna sell in amazon and lazada.
All I know is their service to satisfy the customer and to have some memorable time while experiencing VR and AR.
Please give me/us some example what is it? Thanks mate.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

May I ask something, I'm not quite sure what kind of item or product that they gonna sell in amazon and lazada.
All I know is their service to satisfy the customer and to have some memorable time while experiencing VR and AR.
Please give me/us some example what is it? Thanks mate.
it only just an  ordinary VR its hard to adjust or put any kind of cellphone and you must download the apps for VR to watch a video, it's not for game only for watch that my only experience of VR in lazada..
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
don't worry about the result, co'z arena space will surely come to top after their ICO and launch their project. we all know that this  arena will be on top, because of a lot of investor will surely invest and be a part of this campaign.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.

Yeah, I know this but the point is ordinary people will learn more about cryptocurrency if there will be more option to use it directly in everyday life in bypass of exchange.

if this is the method of their payment, well, it's not that easy, but in time, people will learn how to use and deal with it. using crypto as mode of payment will surely be a new kind of payment to others but this will also be a good chance to boost up crypto in the market

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
i think they are in move right now, they trying to learn if possible to use any crypto as a payment in arena space, co'z they are already international, accepting different crypto as a payment will be a a good move to promote arena space as well as cryto.

qwertysungit

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers
Many of us that better do a multiplayer games for a VR. Because the more many players to be joined it will be more fun. Have you heard about the VR tournament in the this site is this related to ARENA SPACE?
Here is the link:
https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=unspoken-tournament
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.

Yeah, I know this but the point is ordinary people will learn more about cryptocurrency if there will be more option to use it directly in everyday life in bypass of exchange.

if this is the method of their payment, well, it's not that easy, but in time, people will learn how to use and deal with it. using crypto as mode of payment will surely be a new kind of payment to others but this will also be a good chance to boost up crypto in the market
Yes, it's a bit difficult idea but I think it's not impossible to happen especially if Arena Space is going to work for it. And the other coin holder will be attracted to Arena Space mode of payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: