Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
great idea, nowadays cinema using vr technology or reality cinema and this is more exciting some people in the developed world is become immune to digital technology
This is what you call "sit back, relax and enjoy the show". You will just sit and put your VR goggles then watch a movie. No more distraction from people beside or behind you. I am too excited to experience this kind of movie house.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

As what I've read on their telegram, they manage to start the ico at the end of the quarter. Here is the full statement of the ARena Space CEO "Dear all, we plan to start ico at the end of the quarter. Currently as we have written in our roadmap we create first of its kind big VR park and establish a partnership program for Quick scaling of the project."
Yes that was the message of devs in the telegram about the ICO, so I think it will be March to start the ICO as you can see it said the PRE-ICO has been ended and the funds they collected is "283,000$" I think so, and that would be going to build the BIG VR PARK as they mention. So we better wait and support this project, many news and updates would coming to this project.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

As what I've read on their telegram, they manage to start the ico at the end of the quarter. Here is the full statement of the ARena Space CEO "Dear all, we plan to start ico at the end of the quarter. Currently as we have written in our roadmap we create first of its kind big VR park and establish a partnership program for Quick scaling of the project."
Yes that was the message of devs in the telegram about the ICO, so I think it will be March to start the ICO as you can see it said the PRE-ICO has been ended and the funds they collected is "283,000$" I think so, and that would be going to build the BIG VR PARK as they mention. So we better wait and support this project, many news and updates would coming to this project.

Hi! did they mentioned anything about where would they probably build that big vr park you just mentioned? I am really excited to see what they have in store for us. Also, I hope that they will also set up one in my country as well.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Hi! did they mentioned anything about where would they probably build that big vr park you just mentioned? I am really excited to see what they have in store for us. Also, I hope that they will also set up one in my country as well.
But if you see on their whitepaper, they don't need a big space for their business. That's why, I imagine, it will be place on Super Market, I think. So it's advantage if you place that in a crowded place like I mention earlier. Cause most of the people in Asia, stay a lot of time in window shopping and many activities inside the malls.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Did you saw Arena space you tube video? Heres the link and I myself got amazed too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4M8TkfRh4
thanks for the link my friend i watch the video and i was amazed too where can i see the game list of arena?any one can have it?thanks in advance
their developing more on more activity, this is so excited to feel the unforgettable feeling. thanks for sharing this video
they presenting the coolest future gaming, high technology can bring you to the other world.
maybe that is thier strategy to promote the arena space, well, and what is the beauty of this kind of technology, i'm sure this is gonna be explode and many people will try this, awsome.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

i wish that this project may help fitness among people who are trying to use it because wellness is indeed a vital aspect of human life
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

i wish that this project may help fitness among people who are trying to use it because wellness is indeed a vital aspect of human life
So you said, you want like exercise or some kind of yoga session in VR. i think they had it, because they also had that surgery activity.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Brilliant idea! I want to try and experience your reco. That would be more exciting and stirring where people would look forward to.
hmm. that kind of technology is already been introduce on some other countries. if they are trying to build or make it on their own, well they should make it unique to the others, so that it will make like a new technology from them. but anyway, that's a good idea if they have also a cinema in there park... good idea..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

hmm. that kind of technology is already been introduce on some other countries. if they are trying to build or make it on their own, well they should make it unique to the others, so that it will make like a new technology from them. but anyway, that's a good idea if they have also a cinema in there park... good idea..
that's a good idea, if they will put a cinema 360 on the arena park, it will attract more visitors and customer. you have other option to do on the park, you can chose to play or just watch you favorite movie with the VR technology... nice idea and concept..

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

Very cool, will keep eye on!
yes it is a great project with a good and nice product i suggest to you to invest here if you want hurry up! don't waste time ICO will ends soon.
in this project, it is a good idea to invest, this asure you that you spend your money in a right way, and it is worth it, is an advance technology, just grab the opportunity man.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?
I think it is not enough to finance all the needs of the business but it is enough to build networks that will help them to expand their market and sales, so that if they already have a huge quantity of market sale, they will earn enough to suffice their current and future needs. When I said networks, it means they are able to do advertisements, publications, installing branches/franchise around the world etc.
Agree, and I think they are not just putting a statement without a concrete basis and they studied each part of Arena Space and its requirements.
Yup! For example, if they issue a Value according to the needs of their project that is not right I'm sure it will be very difficult later for the team.
i think it's too small for a project like this arena space, they have the potential, they can get as big as they want, they should make it 100m usd.  a lot of investor will invest in this kind of business and project, this project has a big potential to be one of the leading VR technology game provider.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

We can expect more and more VR games in the future this kind of technology is going to be huge and it will rise to the next generation of personal computer.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Another partnership with great and big companies in the entertainment industry. It will help to get more customers because we all know that Playstation and Oculus is already build their names when it comes to offering a high end entertainment gaming.
What's the great news! Already want to try

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Banulit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

People love this VR technology it takes of a multi tasking and you can actually feel with someone,when you wear the VR you will feel you are in the real world like what you see in VR.

Banulit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

there's a mental benifits using VR technology allow you to enter the world that is auhentic enough to trigger your body and mind to behave in the real world and there so many games to become fitness like boxing,and combat.

Banulit

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

✅ Gaming station

VR gaming station is the new attraction in ARena Space VR parks, based on Sony Playstation 4 and Oculus Rift CV1. Now our parks have even better opportunities to spend your time with friends, since these new arcades are aimed primarily at multiplayer and online VR gaming experience. From your couch you can travel across Antarctica, be transported into post-apocalyptic future or worlds of horror meticulously designed by programming experts.

Just put on the a VR helmet of your choice, take a wireless controllers and direct your virtual avatar into the most dangerous of places and in the most dire fights.

Another partnership with great and big companies in the entertainment industry. It will help to get more customers because we all know that Playstation and Oculus is already build their names when it comes to offering a high end entertainment gaming.
What's the great news! Already want to try
i like the design and setup i am surely many game lover or VR lover want to experience those new model of games and their technology too.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

For the safety of our business , we need to make sure that we need first is to think carefully to manage our business and it can't cause harm to our staffs and specially for those who use this.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

there's a mental benifits using VR technology allow you to enter the world that is auhentic enough to trigger your body and mind to behave in the real world and there so many games to become fitness like boxing,and combat.
it is more exciting to be in this project because of their technology and advance system.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

But if you see on their whitepaper, they don't need a big space for their business. That's why, I imagine, it will be place on Super Market, I think. So it's advantage if you place that in a crowded place like I mention earlier. Cause most of the people in Asia, stay a lot of time in window shopping and many activities inside the malls.
Yeah I think also that it would be better if they will place their park inside a mall or some sort of tourist attraction or spot because the people are already going there and the more people are going there, the more chance of having a market sales. It is more feasible rather that being independent one which they will install their park on their own place.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: