Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

It would be in the MOA, SM North and Megamall such as big Mall all over in the PH it would be nice to build there. Because all over I've seen in the pictures of VR Park are in the mall, so I think they would be follow that concept.
If they'll put Arena Space inside the mall, this is mean that they don't need large space for their attraction? They will limit the available attraction per mall if ever, because we all know the capacity of mall here in the Philippines. How about the security of all people?
For me it's nice if they build arena space a park. But i think it's better to build their park inside the mall because here in Philippines all malls are full of people so if they build a park in the mall i think arena space will be known easily
Yes it is! And more secure if they build it the mall, then they will spread their technology if they got funds for everyone, and build that Big VR Amusement Park in some places in the PH. Funds would be their most weakness for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiernadi

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

283 k USD do you collect? And it will enough for you?
Of course that is not enough yet but ICO has still long way to go, their parks will need millions of dollars in order to get started but if they will just rent i think a million USD will be enough.
Yes, you're right, millions...And do you think they will collect it?
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Does the park also give rewards to those who achieved the highest rank or score? Will be fun of they have it and create certain competition and a good start for an event.

Lets us hope that once its built they will also give promotions, competitions and tournaments so that they can attract more people who will enjoy playing in virtual reality parks.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

This looks once in a lifetime experience.A fantastic way of having fun,where you can use a high tech gadgets.And it's really amazing And good, because where almost on a way  of living in a high technology.
Yes, It's not always good that we're always late in terms of technology. We need some help form other country that already have that kind of technology to be able to experience their services asap. I'm not saying that we can not get along with what they have now, I'm saying it's good to share these things to us while we don't have it in our country.
actually we already have this technology here in the philippines, its just that nobody pays attention to it, it might be not as advance as the gadgets that arena have. But I once saw a segment on a tv program that a group of Filipino is developing a full immersion game but not heard from them ever since.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Does the park also give rewards to those who achieved the highest rank or score? Will be fun of they have it and create certain competition and a good start for an event.
Good suggestion. If they will implement that idea, it can add some excitement in the side of their customers and when the customers will feel excited, there is a possibility to avail their games over and over again.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Some innovations on gaming and movie industry. Will this be also open for advertisers? This concept is so broad it can open new opportunities in other field also.
I guess so because they need advertisements to spread out their project. Yes you are right VR is applicable in many kind of field, in fact I saw in their telegram someone is using VR to draw three-dimensional images in a three-dimensional space.
So it means it is also applicable in the profession of fine arts and even in architectural designing. If it is possible, then I think it is more convenient way of performing their jobs.
Virtual Games is the team work of IT and Digital arts. Advertsing media can be inserted during the loading page of the game. Even advertiser can participate in this New park chain concept.
Good point, they can also give useful ideas that can contribute to the greatness of ARena Space. I hope aside from offering a promising kind of entertainment, ARena Space can also offer jobs to the one who needs it.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

May we know who is the franchisee here in the philippines? I remember that i also did ask this question to the team. Also, i tried asking them the capital requirements and other possible requirements in setting up a franchise here in the country. Im afraid they havent get backed at me on this yet.

they won't be revealing those who joined the franchise program of Philippines for their own safety. We all know that there are treacherous when it comes to a business. And to those who have invested here in the Philippines, you might also want to thank them because they believe in the capacity of ARena Space itself.
I agree with you. Maybe before you can get information about it, you need first to participate in their franchising program so that you are able to get the details of it. But I noticed there is some information pinned on their telegram about franchising, maybe you should read it.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
That is what the gamers are looking now a days. They got bored when they play a game wherein you just face the monitor and then you are just controlling your hero. What the gamers are looking is a game wherein they experience the 3 dimensional and live actions, live adventures, live quest.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Not bad Grin Why not? For me your Idea is GOOD to Lure more people. When more people are attracted by Arena Space because of that Idea I think it's great for other people to know about it, through experienced arena space services.
Great suggestion. Another thing, maybe they should put some sort of tournament or maybe league in a particular game. It can help them to advertise more and become popular in that particular area.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

This looks once in a lifetime experience.A fantastic way of having fun,where you can use a high tech gadgets.And it's really amazing And good, because where almost on a way  of living in a high technology.
Yes, It's not always good that we're always late in terms of technology. We need some help form other country that already have that kind of technology to be able to experience their services asap. I'm not saying that we can not get along with what they have now, I'm saying it's good to share these things to us while we don't have it in our country.
actually we already have this technology here in the philippines, its just that nobody pays attention to it, it might be not as advance as the gadgets that arena have. But I once saw a segment on a tv program that a group of Filipino is developing a full immersion game but not heard from them ever since.
There's something new? The truth is every Filipino has a high capacity when it comes in technology and inventions but our governments didn't support them. So even though we have a technology like that, it's just as useless because we can't use and enjoy it. So we can say that it has a good impact on it if it comes to our country.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

There's something new? The truth is every Filipino has a high capacity when it comes in technology and inventions but our governments didn't support them. So even though we have a technology like that, it's just as useless because we can't use and enjoy it. So we can say that it has a good impact on it if it comes to our country.
Absolutely right, the government have no time for those things because they did not yet see the effect of it but when they noticed that it will change a lot for better and will become useful someday, that is the time they will support and sooner or later they will claim that the idea comes from them. Poor system.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

yeah, this really a once in a life time experience that we can get right now, every year technology evolves and time is passing by. even we are  adults now, we can also experience being young by using this one of a kind gaming console. i hope that i can play with this technology soon... thanks arena space....

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
That is what the gamers are looking now a days. They got bored when they play a game wherein you just face the monitor and then you are just controlling your hero. What the gamers are looking is a game wherein they experience the 3 dimensional and live actions, live adventures, live quest.
Gamers will enjoy Arena Space by all the options that they can choose from. They'll never feel boredom when you are inside the park. It hink even you are just strolling inside you can relax and enjoy all the view and images in the park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

Not bad Grin Why not? For me your Idea is GOOD to Lure more people. When more people are attracted by Arena Space because of that Idea I think it's great for other people to know about it, through experienced arena space services.
Great suggestion. Another thing, maybe they should put some sort of tournament or maybe league in a particular game. It can help them to advertise more and become popular in that particular area.
You're right, it is better if they will organize a tournament wherein the winning players/team will get a prize, even just a token or a free 1 hour use of facility or unlimited games. This will help encourage more gamers to join and go to Arena Space.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

Living in the virtual world is awesome it's like playing on arena space. Thats why i cant stop supporting this project because I myself want to experience this amazing park
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

It's good to hear that there people like you who want to have an amusement park that big like an arena and some more using a high tech gadgets.But how much it is cost to us to enjoy this amusement park.Me I totally support this project but for us ordinary people  must know if we can afford this.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

VR is a great idea, and it's great to be there.
I hope more people will pay attention to this coin.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

Absolutely right, the government have no time for those things because they did not yet see the effect of it but when they noticed that it will change a lot for better and will become useful someday, that is the time they will support and sooner or later they will claim that the idea comes from them. Poor system.
Yes my friend as always, What did the government do to Agapito Flores? And in Filipino who invented a car that can run using water as a fuel? How are they? Did the Government support them then? Yes we have Filipino inventors, my question is that we can use or benefit from inventions or technology if they do not get support from the Government. This is the project that Arena Space wants to share in different places is a very good idea and this is very enjoyable for every person will try this.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:24:20 AM by Greenwinter

A typical location

A typical park turnout is between 3000 and 8000 visitors per month. ARena plans to open 5 new parks, between 500 and 1000m² in cities around the world: Moscow, Beijing, Las Vegas, Dubai, Barselona.

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

luneta in the philippines is not the ideal location to build the arena space...arena space should be build on an open space...far from city and traffic I guess. this should not create traffic and crowd people in the area... so I suggest that it should be in clark... far from traffic...but accessible...Smiley

I suggest to put in Laguna area which is currently developing right now and have a big space. Far from traffic and many tourist passing by.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: