Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

Franchisees in other region will have a 80-300 sqm format. Will this also had a cyber tournament as well? This will create more interest to the games you offer.
this francise is more wide than the other? if this first tournament will succeed this will be a chance that more gamer will attract to try this arena space. a lot of gamer interested in a tournament to prove that who's gonna be the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Franchisees in other region will have a 80-300 sqm format. Will this also had a cyber tournament as well? This will create more interest to the games you offer.
this francise is more wide than the other? if this first tournament will succeed this will be a chance that more gamer will attract to try this arena space. a lot of gamer interested in a tournament to prove that who's gonna be the best.
i think the size and capacity of arena will depend on the area that they are going to buy or rent, or maybe depend on the customer. if this is build or put on somewhere crowded. maybe this will be a huge arena space. more people means more customer. for me, they should build big arena space to accommodate all customer.tnx

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

nowadays, we need something that will took all the depression, stress and bad vibes that we encounter everyday. everyday is a bad day:Smiley that's why we need sometime to relax and forget everything that make our day stress. it's good to know that there are lot of amusement park that will help us to forget everything, to feel young again, to feel what new technology is all about. thank to arena space, you are not just a park for business but also a park to ease all the stress and bad vibes, and a park that will bring you to another space and another dimension. cant wait to experience arena space:Smiley

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.

They are planning to open the main ICO at the end of January or first week of february, if I remember they already reached the minimum cap and raised around $283,000 but it is better to ask it on the official telegram group for more clarification.
oh i see... thanks for the info guys. this will help a lot . will visit the site and better to ask them thru telegram.and im happy that arena space already reach the minimum cap. congrats arena space. good luck to your main ICO this february... hope it reach your maximum cap.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Where did they mention the 80 to 300 sqm requirement?will you please enlighten us about this. Thank you!
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.

I am actually looking for these updates as well.  Cant find telegram channel for arena space.  These informations are not available in the website and social media page,  hoping that someone can give us these details. 
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

nowadays, we need something that will took all the depression, stress and bad vibes that we encounter everyday. everyday is a bad day:Smiley that's why we need sometime to relax and forget everything that make our day stress. it's good to know that there are lot of amusement park that will help us to forget everything, to feel young again, to feel what new technology is all about. thank to arena space, you are not just a park for business but also a park to ease all the stress and bad vibes, and a park that will bring you to another space and another dimension. cant wait to experience arena space:Smiley

yes arenaspace VR park is a place to unwind the fast pacing environment that we are living now. it is a place where problems in real life are taken away and a place to ease loneliness and boredom.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

What I expect for this chain park is that it will never run out of activities you can do. From VR interactional games, movies upto simulation. Its an endless factory of new ideas using VR.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

yes arenaspace VR park is a place to unwind the fast pacing environment that we are living now. it is a place where problems in real life are taken away and a place to ease loneliness and boredom.

Right guys, Arena Space can also provide innovative experiences in the VR Games field and Arena Space can take us into another world that we are impossible to reach in real life.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

Arena space can help us to reach out people through this thing. It can help our minds, talents and skills to become productive.
They are planning to open the main ICO at the end of January or first week of february, if I remember they already reached the minimum cap and raised around $283,000 but it is better to ask it on the official telegram group for more clarification.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

Right guys, Arena Space can also provide innovative experiences in the VR Games field and Arena Space can take us into another world that we are impossible to reach in real life.

its would fair to say that arena space would provide a place where you can relax, we should remember that arena space is intented most for gaming, it can be both relaxing and stressfull depending on what youre playing. Its about enjoying the experience in a limited time coz your not suppose to overdo playing Vr for it might have negative effects rather than positve on you.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

its would fair to say that arena space would provide a place where you can relax, we should remember that arena space is intented most for gaming, it can be both relaxing and stressfull depending on what youre playing. Its about enjoying the experience in a limited time coz your not suppose to overdo playing Vr for it might have negative effects rather than positve on you.

Stress? I think it's not a big deal since you enjoy what you are doing or playing . This means, you can be more active as human being, by doing what you want and keeping/sustaining the feeling of excite, happy, enjoy and most of all satisfaction as well.
bryle10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

Wireless gadgets is a good one on gaming, you can move easily like doing freely a boldly. How much more if you have a close and crucial war game. This is how your brain respond and your body react immediately for sure. Satisfaction is in demand in every game. Bump
That is what our technology promotes now a days, less details but more capabilities of doing a lot of things. Just like our mobile phone, it change a lot compare to the previous designs which is keypad, now the details and designs of our phone is very simple yet there is much we can do about it. Same as VR, it is just a simple gadget and yet it can give us a one of a kind experience and satisfaction..
Yes, this kind of technology is the advance among the other technology, and this is very interesting because of the features that shown. Even me i can't wait to experience this kind of technology.
bryle10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Good questions bro, all of your questions are so important to get an information's about arena space. Hope to answer these questions of yours, good job bro!!
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

I'm a gamer, and i'm waiting for the announcement that arena space make a tournament me and my friends will join if ever i hope arena will provide the games for all the gamer this is the best market for a vr technology.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

i think the size and capacity of arena will depend on the area that they are going to buy or rent, or maybe depend on the customer. if this is build or put on somewhere crowded. maybe this will be a huge arena space. more people means more customer. for me, they should build big arena space to accommodate all customer.tnx
I think they the area must be based on the list of games and activities they wanted to. They must also consider their gamer should be comfortable enough to move as they've offered a lot of activities wherein a lot of movement.
bryle10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
Its like driving a car by using VR or an helicopter and maybe inside an army tank. It feels really excited to have this Arena Space in our country so we can experience this kind of project.
A games that you would feel that you are in the REALITY. That's what Arena wanted us  to experience.
As a video game fanatic like me, this is the great technology for me, and you will feel out of the world. You can experience a reality combat or war games. And surely you will back at you childhood age.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

I think they the area must be based on the list of games and activities they wanted to. They must also consider their gamer should be comfortable enough to move as they've offered a lot of activities wherein a lot of movement.
Different attractions may lead to the customer's satisfaction. The bigger the area is, the more people can enjoy the different facilities. Much better if the area on arena space are located on malls and parks. To gain a lot of publicity and also to advestise it by the way. Many of people nowadays are finding more creative and entertaining parks.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Different attractions may lead to the customer's satisfaction. The bigger the area is, the more people can enjoy the different facilities. Much better if the area on arena space are located on malls and parks. To gain a lot of publicity and also to advestise it by the way. Many of people nowadays are finding more creative and entertaining parks.
yes i agree with your suggestion sir nowadays gaming entertainment is the best..do arena have a unique games?some gamers find a new game they all want to explore their skills in other games

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

There are many regions offer there franchises it also serves as a tournament in every people who interested to join this event. It can help you to relax your mind.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: