Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I'd like to mention to the team for them to develop equipment which is lighter and not bulky as much as possible so that we can enjoy wider range of movements that we would like to perform. Also, please do make such equipment with no cables attached to them or wireless for the same purpose. This is also to promote safety since customers will not be tangled in wires while performing in the vr park.

Agree...  Its better to move if you have light materials hanging unto your body.  For sure virtual technology will be wireless in the future nothing is impossible with technology right now.  Its just a matter of time then you will see that this all happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:56 AM

ARena Space giving us a chance to experience one of a kind level of entertainment. But what about those PWDs, do they have a chance to experience those things too? I think the team should design a game or attraction that mainly focused for those PWDs. Coz even if they have some difficulties, they are still a human that needs to be entertain. I just think of it.
you have brilliant question men. Not all PWDs cant do, the other can do. VR can restore the self confidence of PWDs that they can be happy even they have problem.
A great proposal my friend Grin I'm sure that this will be more attractive for everyone, Especially they have devices and gadgets for PWD's. And the lame will be able to walk and be able to see the blind, even in just hours they are in Arena Space Parks. If this happens, So much happiness you will be able to plant in the hearts of these people.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??

I didn't read any about membership fee for this VR park. As long as you have VR token, then you may play there with 30% discount. I am really excited to have it here in our country. I think it is a totally unforgettable experience.
For those people who want to have some discount in token, I suggest you should take the opportunity to buy tokens now while it is still on ico period. Because the token price will increase when it is done.
Right, and that's one of the great ideas that I read today. Buy lots of tokens and keep them in the first place because you can use it when Arena Space Launch on your place. You can save more now while the ICO is not yet finished.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
Yes of course, we need to think a new idea to indorse the free membership to the visitors, it can be helpful to our business.
Of course if it really needs to be done why not? We need to expect the different ways of introducing Arena Space to different areas of its establishment. I think they have a lot of promotions that are thinking right now at their start for the place they plan to put another branches.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

What happen to tokens that has been used as payment? And anyone here had some idea how many persons each park can accomadate in a day?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I didn't read any about membership fee for this VR park. As long as you have VR token, then you may play there with 30% discount. I am really excited to have it here in our country. I think it is a totally unforgettable experience.
For those people who want to have some discount in token, I suggest you should take the opportunity to buy tokens now while it is still on ico period. Because the token price will increase when it is done.
Right, and that's one of the great ideas that I read today. Buy lots of tokens and keep them in the first place because you can use it when Arena Space Launch on your place. You can save more now while the ICO is not yet finished.
I think there will be no membership offered in Arena Space. It is a token base park, once you have a VR token you can enter and experience the beauty and excitement of Arena Space. For those who don't have, I think there is a suggestion to put an exchange (token exchange) near the vicinity of the Arena Space so that people who want to buy token or exchange their token can easily access the token exchange booth.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

Yes, so you can buy a lot of tokens at lower price and you can use it worthwhile. There will be two purposes for your purchase of the Arena Space token, first of all is to keep it and use when there are Arena Space Parks in your area, second is to invest it. Grin
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Yes, so you can buy a lot of tokens at lower price and you can use it worthwhile. There will be two purposes for your purchase of the Arena Space token, first of all is to keep it and use when there are Arena Space Parks in your area, second is to invest it. Grin
Really? That means you do not lose if you buy at the ICO a lot of tokens, what can you say about lower price of ERC20 Tokens at Market Price compared to the value you paid from ICO? It seems wrong Huh
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Yes of course, we need to think a new idea to indorse the free membership to the visitors, it can be helpful to our business.
We need to be creative and talented especially on things that can help introduce and attract many people at Arena Space, if Arena Space will be able to provide Free Membership, why not?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
Merited by Maryqueen Finez (1)

We need to be creative and talented especially on things that can help introduce and attract many people at Arena Space, if Arena Space will be able to provide Free Membership, why not?
There are so many ways to introduce, first here is the Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram Etc. Whether it's being built in a mall or vacant lot they can also use a mascot to get the attention of people and they can also give giveaways to players like keychain, handkerchief and mug with Arena Space Logo's.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

There are so many ways to introduce, first here is the Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram Etc. Whether it's being built in a mall or vacant lot they can also use a mascot to get the attention of people and they can also give giveaways to players like keychain, handkerchief and mug with Arena Space Logo's.
When it comes to introductions we have nothing to worry about. Why? First, they are well known because they have already existed Parks in their areas of Russia. Secondly, I'm sure that Arena Space team has a plan for that matter.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

When it comes to introductions we have nothing to worry about. Why? First, they are well known because they have already existed Parks in their areas of Russia. Secondly, I'm sure that Arena Space team has a plan for that matter.
Yes it is, I think they already know what to do about it. The Space Arena developer may not be willing to allow this project to be unknown.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Yes it is, I think they already know what to do about it. The Space Arena developer may not be willing to allow this project to be unknown.
Area space is already known and they were just wanted to explore to other country wherein the others wanted to experienced what they are offering.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:32:31 AM by canaveralnonie

The ARena Space project appeared in the middle of 2016. This project already proven that they are capable to do better when in comes of AR / VR gaming as you can see on their website and whitepaper ( please take some time to read those article ) . Those things is one of their asset to do more and to continue share their service around the world. This means that your money/investment is safe in this kind of game. Since they have already name in crypto community, it's up to you if you want to waste your time and effort to other gaming business that comes from nowhere. Is that make sense? We are looking for satisfaction while enjoying with friends and family. Be a part of this business, participate now.

thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

ARena Space giving us a chance to experience one of a kind level of entertainment. But what about those PWDs, do they have a chance to experience those things too? I think the team should design a game or attraction that mainly focused for those PWDs. Coz even if they have some difficulties, they are still a human that needs to be entertain. I just think of it.
Oh it's a good question for those PWD ( Person with disability ), well I think it's depend on what part of their body is disabled. As long as their eyes is well working, they still experience the VR and some games on Arena Space. We don't know, some of PWD are good player in some point and it's kind of amazing. PWD is still a human being that want to experience new and exciting games as well. So I think, we encourage them to join and experience the virtual reality gaming. Discrimination please not. The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people does not exist for sure as long as they can handle it, so why not? Just keep being human and enjoy life with others.
Giving a chance to all people including PWD's and Senior Citizens to experience Arena Park is a good way to say that this park is for all people. Even they have disabilities, I know that they have the right to enjoy and experience the fun and excitement of the Arena Space. There is a cinema in the Arena that PWD's and Senior Citizen can enjoy and relax also. So there is a place for those people inside the Arena.
Have you been in the arena park? How come you know so much specifics like there's a cinema in the park?
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Oh it's a good question for those PWD ( Person with disability ), well I think it's depend on what part of their body is disabled. As long as their eyes is well working, they still experience the VR and some games on Arena Space. We don't know, some of PWD are good player in some point and it's kind of amazing. PWD is still a human being that want to experience new and exciting games as well. So I think, we encourage them to join and experience the virtual reality gaming. Discrimination please not. The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people does not exist for sure as long as they can handle it, so why not? Just keep being human and enjoy life with others.
Giving a chance to all people including PWD's and Senior Citizens to experience Arena Park is a good way to say that this park is for all people. Even they have disabilities, I know that they have the right to enjoy and experience the fun and excitement of the Arena Space. There is a cinema in the Arena that PWD's and Senior Citizen can enjoy and relax also. So there is a place for those people inside the Arena.
Have you been in the arena park? How come you know so much specifics like there's a cinema in the park?
yes, even pwd's can experience this,but i think not all pwd's because some pwd' are problem of eye sight but the others can enjoy the enjoyment and excitement of this technology.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Having some plan on having a franchise? here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfR6Rm6NLbHzu7hisjseuXVRXQoz3QT-yzeTP3ndHRAlHuQ1A/viewform

The deal usually closes 1.5 to 2 months and if this lead will come to a deal, you will be payed 7% of lump sum.

All franchisee is confidential  Wink
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Arena space is not about giving attraction to other human but also to PWDs who doesn't experience like that entertainment they just want to encounter too.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: