Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
Yeah there is a lot of investors who take an eye to this project, aside from that there is also some publication from different sites and people who discussed about the goodness of this project.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers
i think boxing is not possible to put it, but i want to see like soccer, soccer is the most famous sport around the world.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
Boxing
Fighting games
i think boxing is not possible to put it, but i want to see like soccer, soccer is the most famous sport around the world.
How about Robot Wars or a game like Counter strike (Higher level) With Virtual reality, those games with games that you mention are very exciting.
lostocean

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
Yeah there is a lot of investors who take an eye to this project, aside from that there is also some publication from different sites and people who discussed about the goodness of this project.
high technology and virtual game's this day is so popular. many investor will have interest to invest for it. and more partnership will come so that hard cap will reach soon as possible.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

high technology and virtual game's this day is so popular. many investor will have interest to invest for it. and more partnership will come so that hard cap will reach soon as possible.
More investors means more profits. Being part of a project like Arena Space is one of a kind because of the services that they will offer and being advance in technology is really an awesome idea. People will love the Arena due to their extraordinary park, many people means profit, so there is no losing in the side of investors. So by this, investors will encourage to invest without a second thought.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?

Saw in their page that they are addressing this problem,  they are trying to develop some games and attractions that will not trigger the motion sickness and they are also planning to add a virtual nose to avoid this kinetosis.  For sure arena space will come up with something good for this. 
I think people behind Arena Space will conduct a research with all the possible issues or problem that every attractions will encounter. Good thing there is this forum that they can help them to get some inputs and suggestions from different people.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
it's not easy to build arena space in different country,it needs a good investors to support the project and it will be have a branches soon let's wait for any updates from the team and the developer
A lot of money is needed to build Arena Space in different countries and also need a lot of people to help build this park and maintain the facility if ever. But let's just wait for a good news from the team on what is happening to the Arena Space.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.
we need to trust for the devs and also for this platform, and im surely know will going to success because a lot of benefits of arena space
don't worry about the result, co'z arena space will surely come to top after their ICO and launch their project. we all know that this  arena will be on top, because of a lot of investor will surely invest and be a part of this campaign.
How about the conflict for non crypto users? They should tackle the Agreement on this with caution.
Misssa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Vr parks? rly?
what stage of road map is now? still pre ico?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

don't worry about the result, co'z arena space will surely come to top after their ICO and launch their project. we all know that this  arena will be on top, because of a lot of investor will surely invest and be a part of this campaign.
How about the conflict for non crypto users? They should tackle the Agreement on this with caution.
What if there's a booth on their park to register their fresh/new account, an instant altcoin user.
It's easy, less effort and less time. Benefits on both side, Arena Space and customer.
What do you think, it's just a suggestion of mine.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Boxing
Fighting games
boxing is possible, two players can play as opponent. it's more exciting co'z you dont play alone, you have youre friend or family to play with you.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Boxing
Fighting games
boxing is possible, two players can play as opponent. it's more exciting co'z you dont play alone, you have youre friend or family to play with you.
game like boxing is one of the best game that arena will create. you can use this as a exercise. or a way to lose wait. this is incredible. can't wait to experience this kind of game.... more power arena space.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
lostocean

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

you have a good question, we all known that other people is not aware in crypto. for me they can trade there money. but arena space will surely will answer this.
jackielim

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

They already have a proof that they made a successful. Arena space only wanted to expand so many people can experience their excellent project.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

They already have a proof that they made a successful. Arena space only wanted to expand so many people can experience their excellent project.
Since Arena Space already established park in some country, where do we find the feedback of the customers or the reviews of those people who already experienced the Arena? We need to read all the reviews and feedback from the customers so that we can have an idea on what we need to expect when we go to the park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

you have a good question, we all known that other people is not aware in crypto. for me they can trade there money. but arena space will surely will answer this.
Maybe Arena Space need to confirm or answer the questions about those non-crypto users and don't know about crypto but like to experienced the Arena. Is there any guidelines about them, an exclusive guidelines for them or they should follow what the Arena Space guidelines for the crypto users?
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

ive been watch the VR simulator it look nice because you are only sitting while playing like true driving a car because of motion simulator,you can match a player in game movement in real life,i wish arena space show us the example of their VR,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

Yes, but sometimes we need to be sure of everything. Because each project is like a human body that requires maintenance to stay strong and healthy, as of now Arena Space still has a good foundations and flow, there's nothing to worry.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Yes, but sometimes we need to be sure of everything. Because each project is like a human body that requires maintenance to stay strong and healthy, as of now Arena Space still has a good foundations and flow, there's nothing to worry.
can anyone can show or share the updated link for arena space?what happen on process for safety and precaution of this project?i love VR simulator,motion movement look like a real life.. hope to be success this project and build this to many country..
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

Since Arena Space already established park in some country, where do we find the feedback of the customers or the reviews of those people who already experienced the Arena? We need to read all the reviews and feedback from the customers so that we can have an idea on what we need to expect when we go to the park.
Precisely. Customer's feedback are the most important thing to evaluate in terms of making some business or product . These are the standards and guidelines on making the business more effective on the market. As a businessman or developer, we value the customer's satisfaction on buying or using our services and products.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: