Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
That is what the gamers are looking now a days. They got bored when they play a game wherein you just face the monitor and then you are just controlling your hero. What the gamers are looking is a game wherein they experience the 3 dimensional and live actions, live adventures, live quest.
Gamers will enjoy Arena Space by all the options that they can choose from. They'll never feel boredom when you are inside the park. It hink even you are just strolling inside you can relax and enjoy all the view and images in the park.
Not only gamers will enjoy for this kind of park as well as those who are not gamers who want to experience the VR Technology.
You're right even if you are not a gamer you will still enjoy it because there are so many activities in this park

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

VR is a great idea, and it's great to be there.
I hope more people will pay attention to this coin.

People will surely do. ARena Space is revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
surely people will pay attention for this, vr is a great kind of high technology game, many people now have interest in this kind of activity.
people are sure to enjoy it because they are unique for them because they only once have a VR technology park.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

A typical location

A typical park turnout is between 3000 and 8000 visitors per month. ARena plans to open 5 new parks, between 500 and 1000m² in cities around the world: Moscow, Beijing, Las Vegas, Dubai, Barselona.

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
Based on the picture, I noticed that this branch is placed inside the mall. It is good marketing strategy, they intend to put their park in the place where the people are always visiting or a place where always crowded.
yes, we know that it easy for arena space to be visited by people of they are in a mall. but we all know our situation in traffic and crowded people in mall. people really want this technology, so even they put arena space outside metro, people will still go and visit arena space. more important is less traffic. thanks:Smiley
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

It's good to hear that there people like you who want to have an amusement park that big like an arena and some more using a high tech gadgets.But how much it is cost to us to enjoy this amusement park.Me I totally support this project but for us ordinary people  must know if we can afford this.😍
Sad to say but based on their whitepaper the average ticket size per visitor is around $15 - $25 or around Php750 - Php1,250. So with this figures, I guess not everyone of us can afford or avail it. But maybe that pricing is just an ideal and hopefully they will consider that matter.
We don't actually need to be upset with regards to the pricing. For us Filipino supporters, we can only enjoy investment/trading ARena Space token as they don't have an operation in our country as for now. In other countries where ARena Space is already operating, that amount of money is just an average because they have a higher cost of living.

I agree,  that price is just an average price for other coubtry.  Maybe if they will operate in Philippines,  they can also provide an average amount that will benefit both investors and visitors that wants to play in the arena.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

A typical location

A typical park turnout is between 3000 and 8000 visitors per month. ARena plans to open 5 new parks, between 500 and 1000m² in cities around the world: Moscow, Beijing, Las Vegas, Dubai, Barselona.

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
Based on the picture, I noticed that this branch is placed inside the mall. It is good marketing strategy, they intend to put their park in the place where the people are always visiting or a place where always crowded.
Correct. I've seen a lot of VR studios in some malls here in my country. However, it's not that big as ARena Space and it lacks attractions. ARena Space will be a big hit once they start operating in public places like malls or hotels.
Indeed, I think these small studio space they have at malls are just some of the ways they are introducing and to encourage people because they experience other games in different places. But I'm not sure if I am correct.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

How about the safety of each one,especially the kids,who will use this arena amusement park.As a parent's we always look for the safety of our children.High technology amusement is great, but we also safety of each one.😊

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

People will surely do. ARena Space is a revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
I agree with you. This utility coin will change the entertainment industry as it is powered by blockchain technology. Imagine the convenience in ever transaction using the coin to avail the park's attractions. One, there will be no long queues for every attraction.
Yes and all your opinions are accurate, and this project is very organized and we can see it in their photo's we are hoping that there's no big difference in actual performance. Because other project is beautiful outside (advertisement) but not inside (Actual). Still supporting you Arena Space til the end Grin

bry0908

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

People will surely do. ARena Space is a revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
I agree with you. This utility coin will change the entertainment industry as it is powered by blockchain technology. Imagine the convenience in ever transaction using the coin to avail the park's attractions. One, there will be no long queues for every attraction.
Yes and all your opinions are accurate, and this project is very organized and we can see it in their photo's we are hoping that there's no big difference in actual performance. Because other project is beautiful outside (advertisement) but not inside (Actual). Still supporting you Arena Space til the end Grin
arena space will be one of the coolest and attractive gaming today.. and I think that this vr tech will set a new record of having the most visited amusement park in the world. . I wonder how people in philippines will recognized this kind of gaming tech..Roll Eyes
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
That is what the gamers are looking now a days. They got bored when they play a game wherein you just face the monitor and then you are just controlling your hero. What the gamers are looking is a game wherein they experience the 3 dimensional and live actions, live adventures, live quest.
Gamers will enjoy Arena Space by all the options that they can choose from. They'll never feel boredom when you are inside the park. It hink even you are just strolling inside you can relax and enjoy all the view and images in the park.
Not only gamers will enjoy for this kind of park as well as those who are not gamers who want to experience the VR Technology.
You're right even if you are not a gamer you will still enjoy it because there are so many activities in this park
well said, this is not only for the gamer, this is also for who wants to need entertainment, to experience the high definition of VR technologies

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

VR or virtual reality is easy to adapt since the Filipino's are very good in some adjustment specially in online gaming and other factor in life. I will surely imagine how many Filipino's are using the Arena Space facility/service in the future evolution of gaming in our country. "No game, no life" in gamer's blood like us.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

well said, this is not only for the gamer, this is also for who wants to need entertainment, to experience the high definition of VR technologies
Yes it is, entertainment would be bring people here even if your not a fan of VR technology or you don't know about it, but when people seeing that your enjoying it I think they will curios about what VR technology is.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

A typical location

seen in this picture. Just use the limited space because it is inside the mall. I just want to ask if you put in the mall some arena equipment can put inside a mall?

gayletot

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

This project is really nice because of the arena equipment can be placed inside the mall. I will not be surprised if the arena space will also enter the Philippines.

gayletot

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

I think many people would not agree if the arena space was to be built on the park's luneta. especially the government knows the Filipinos. when it comes to history. there are many places in the philippines that can be built. here is the government's bigger land. in bulacan we have a very big arena here.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

arena space will be one of the coolest and attractive gaming today.. and I think that this vr tech will set a new record of having the most visited amusement park in the world. . I wonder how people in philippines will recognized this kind of gaming tech..Roll Eyes
They have an excellent team and noble mission. I would be surprised to not see it recognizable by people in philippines. They certainly be the whole future of entertainment over there.
bry0908

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

How about the safety of each one,especially the kids,who will use this arena amusement park.As a parent's we always look for the safety of our children.High technology amusement is great, but we also safety of each one.😊
Yes of course, many in the youth because today they are just more appreciative of the things that will give them happiness but for their safety is not very concerned. So parents should not get tired of reminding their children to take care of their self. And if we are together with our children on their sightseeing and playing within Arena Space I think it's a lot cleaner that our children will be safe every single hour.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I think it will have a great impact here in Phil if Arena Space give us chance to experience their VR Games and Educational movies.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
I think this is a great idea, an excellent marketing move.
I will share your proposal with colleagues
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

A typical location

seen in this picture. Just use the limited space because it is inside the mall. I just want to ask if you put in the mall some arena equipment can put inside a mall?
what do you mean?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: