Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

Arena Park is the World’s First Entertainment Park ICO. The concept is new, the attractions is new and modernized your $25 wont go to waste. It will be second to NBA with a price not lesser than $100/ticket. So the price is cheaper than any other main entertainment chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

Hopefully soon arena space will expand its services throughout the globe specially on the asian countries. The VR technology really gives me an excitement to try. Knowing that this VR games they are offering are first to our experience. Really want to know the feeling of playing VR games and see it for myself.

Lets really hope that there will be Arena Space space that will open in one of the Asian countries like Hong Kong or Singapore since it has a massive number of tourists every year and they will experience also what virtual reality has to offer.

Its in the roadmap this year. New franchise model for interested parties is available on their site you maight check it if you are interested for the updates.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.

I think they are good to do that they have a membership to be used by willing investors to play with them. their cryptocurrency tokens. but it is better to have the benifits available to the pope membership in the arena space.
yes thats good idea for me, buying membership card using arena space token. much better and easy way of payment.
justlucky

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Hopefully soon arena space will expand its services throughout the globe specially on the asian countries. The VR technology really gives me an excitement to try. Knowing that this VR games they are offering are first to our experience. Really want to know the feeling of playing VR games and see it for myself.

Lets really hope that there will be Arena Space space that will open in one of the Asian countries like Hong Kong or Singapore since it has a massive number of tourists every year and they will experience also what virtual reality has to offer.
their are actually spreading this kind of arena, me too im also waiting to put that kind of park in our country, a tons of gamers want to experience this one.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Arena Park is the World’s First Entertainment Park ICO. The concept is new, the attractions is new and modernized your $25 wont go to waste. It will be second to NBA with a price not lesser than $100/ticket. So the price is cheaper than any other main entertainment chain.
I like your comparison in terms of pricing of the ticket and you are right, it is better that the price of ticket in the Arena is cheaper. Many people will be able to experience and enjoy the park together with their family, friends, relatives, etc.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.

I think they are good to do that they have a membership to be used by willing investors to play with them. their cryptocurrency tokens. but it is better to have the benifits available to the pope membership in the arena space.
yes thats good idea for me, buying membership card using arena space token. much better and easy way of payment.
The mode of payment in Arena Space will be easier if they have a loadable Membership card, but it's just from my opinion. If Arena Space will have an updates about it and they have a better idea, much better.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers

I think games that have arena space are like games for kids because they are more focused. but they do not have any updats if they have games like a boxing basketball base ball ect.
for me my wishlist,i want a physical game to exercise my body and to have  good condition in health the second is climbing with a nice view because i love the natures and i feel happy when i see the creations of our god.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Let just wait and see what arena space can do about the VR games and on amusement park soon. I know every one is so excited about the VR games
you know that in other country they success to launch this kind of park, so no wonder this vr technology will give the experience you never fell in life,.
lostocean

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

l think most of the VR games will be like first person shooters, racing games and horror games. Lets try to make wish list of games that we would like to see in VR.
These are some of my picks, how about you guys.
Boxing
Fighting games
Star wars game where you have jedi powers

I think games that have arena space are like games for kids because they are more focused. but they do not have any updats if they have games like a boxing basketball base ball ect.
for me my wishlist,i want a physical game to exercise my body and to have  good condition in health the second is climbing with a nice view because i love the natures and i feel happy when i see the creations of our god.
its a wish list. all of us can write a wish list game for this arena space, everyone have different type of game like that fit to our self.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

Everyone want to try and experience the VR simulator and i know like us adults also kids will enjoy this kind of VR games  or in amusement park. Everyone will enjoy the VR.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

This project will encourage everyone to go out of their homes and go socialize with other people, it will be the modern arcade were you meet, interact and play with different people.
deffinetly,  this will make people go out of their cave and do some exercise or have fun.  this is one of a kind experience . congrats arena space.. 

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

This project will encourage everyone to go out of their homes and go socialize with other people, it will be the modern arcade were you meet, interact and play with different people.
yes this park is open to every one, no age limit and PWD's are welcome, arena will give smile and excitement to everyone.
arena space are open to all kinds of visitors, as long as they can use the vr tech. this will be a great opportunity to those who has a fear on height, on water and everything. with this, they can overcome their fear.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

Any update about Arena Space? Hope that the author can provide new activity or adjustment of this challenging gaming park.
lostocean

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

Any update about Arena Space? Hope that the author can provide new activity or adjustment of this challenging gaming park.
im waiting too for new updates, theirs a lot of wish list game and question. maybe their should be a answer, but i think the dev are busy or they have something to do and release maybe next day.
justlucky

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

deffinetly,  this will make people go out of their cave and do some exercise or have fun.  this is one of a kind experience . congrats arena space.. 
Right, it's not just about going to play having fun, it can be used for studying like surgical activity and learning how to getting involved with other people bonding with them and forget the problem for just an hour and enjoy.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

im waiting too for new updates, theirs a lot of wish list game and question. maybe their should be a answer, but i think the dev are busy or they have something to do and release maybe next day.
Everyone are looking for an update. Hoping Arena space would give us the status of the project so that investors would  be on track.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Everyone are looking for an update. Hoping Arena space would give us the status of the project so that investors would  be on track.
This is the latest news of Arena Space:

ArenaSpaceNews:
Now the residents of Moscow province have the opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of virtual reality. Please welcome – ARena Space at TEC Mega Belaya Dacha!

Our latest VR amusement park ARena Space in the Moscow province will delight visitors of all ages with the latest inventions in the field of virtual and augmented reality. All of the most popular rides are waiting for you: the VR Cube, Cinema 360, Paraplan VR, Drive VR.

Bright emotions and new impressions are guaranteed. In ARena Space parks the fondest dreams of travel and incredible worlds come true!

#ARenavr #ARenaSpaceVR #vr #virtualreality #vrarcade #vrpark

This is the latest post of ARENA SPACE Smiley

kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Right, it's not just about going to play having fun, it can be used for studying like surgical activity and learning how to getting involved with other people bonding with them and forget the problem for just an hour and enjoy.
this kind of project it gives a lot of entertainment and to do something new in our life,and this is a modern technology of different games not just for games only arena space offer a wonderful attraction in different country without any effort you can see any pretty places.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

i agree both of you,when you want to play games in vr or watching movies this is the time for bonding friends and family to reduce the stress in work that every human needs the entertainment to be enjoy.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

This is the latest news of Arena Space:

ArenaSpaceNews:
Now the residents of Moscow province have the opportunity to plunge into the wonderful world of virtual reality. Please welcome – ARena Space at TEC Mega Belaya Dacha!

Our latest VR amusement park ARena Space in the Moscow province will delight visitors of all ages with the latest inventions in the field of virtual and augmented reality. All of the most popular rides are waiting for you: the VR Cube, Cinema 360, Paraplan VR, Drive VR.

Bright emotions and new impressions are guaranteed. In ARena Space parks the fondest dreams of travel and incredible worlds come true!

#ARenavr #ARenaSpaceVR #vr #virtualreality #vrarcade #vrpark

This is the latest post of ARENA SPACE Smiley

I like the part where they say they have 360 cinema, I would like to be "in" the movie that I am watching haha, that would be a great experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: