Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Franchisees in other region will have a 80-300 sqm format. Will this also had a cyber tournament as well? This will create more interest to the games you offer.
this francise is more wide than the other? if this first tournament will succeed this will be a chance that more gamer will attract to try this arena space. a lot of gamer interested in a tournament to prove that who's gonna be the best.
i think the size and capacity of arena will depend on the area that they are going to buy or rent, or maybe depend on the customer. if this is build or put on somewhere crowded. maybe this will be a huge arena space. more people means more customer. for me, they should build big arena space to accommodate all customer.tnx
I think they the area must be based on the list of games and activities they wanted to. They must also consider their gamer should be comfortable enough to move as they've offered a lot of activities wherein a lot of movement.
Different attractions may lead to the customer's satisfaction. The bigger the area is, the more people can enjoy the different facilities. Much better if the area on arena space are located on malls and parks. To gain a lot of publicity and also to advestise it by the way. Many of people nowadays are finding more creative and entertaining parks.
There are many regions offer there franchises it also serves as a tournament in every people who interested to join this event. It can help you to relax your mind.
If they will put the Arena Space inside the malls I think the security and safety of all people will be the big concern. It is better to have their own location so that customers will be able to explore the Arena and to relax themselves.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.
That is great news, it seems to be VR is not for entertainment purposes only but for education and training purposes also. In medical school, I guess this VR will become useful to their students because they can perform surgery or some medical practices. VR will become their training ground.
If this is true, many students especially medical students will benefit the high technology that Arena Space (VR) is offering. Students will be able to clearly see and explore the material in every single detail of it. Students nowadays is very luck to have this kind of technology that they can use. Hope this will really help many students and many people too. I am also hoping that people will use this properly and in good things.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

I just saw some update or something new in Arena Space to their tweeter account, wherein, VR can be used in educations. The VR systems can also be used for medical training with the added advantage of a better understanding of the subject matter and engrossing way of presenting the material. If this is really true, then this is a big advantage to those medical students in their studies.
That is great news, it seems to be VR is not for entertainment purposes only but for education and training purposes also. In medical school, I guess this VR will become useful to their students because they can perform surgery or some medical practices. VR will become their training ground.
If this is true, many students especially medical students will benefit the high technology that Arena Space (VR) is offering. Students will be able to clearly see and explore the material in every single detail of it. Students nowadays is very luck to have this kind of technology that they can use. Hope this will really help many students and many people too. I am also hoping that people will use this properly and in good things.
The Arena Space helps the students for his/her studies also it helps other people because if you wanted to try Vr systems there are many factors and advantages if you really encounter this system. You can share your experiences also and you can help to other people who really know this Vr system.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

nowadays, we need something that will took all the depression, stress and bad vibes that we encounter everyday. everyday is a bad day:Smiley that's why we need sometime to relax and forget everything that make our day stress. it's good to know that there are lot of amusement park that will help us to forget everything, to feel young again, to feel what new technology is all about. thank to arena space, you are not just a park for business but also a park to ease all the stress and bad vibes, and a park that will bring you to another space and another dimension. cant wait to experience arena space:Smiley

yes arenaspace VR park is a place to unwind the fast pacing environment that we are living now. it is a place where problems in real life are taken away and a place to ease loneliness and boredom.
yes, i agree man, you can leave you problem in a moment of time and play with this technology and enjoy what is given of this technology you can play as long as you want.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

The Arena Space helps the students for his/her studies also it helps other people because if you wanted to try Vr systems there are many factors and advantages if you really encounter this system. You can share your experiences also and you can help to other people who really know this Vr system.
Yes i also see some of that medical surgeon how test some part of body, this will be a lot of help not for depression, happiness and also for educational.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Yes i also see some of that medical surgeon how test some part of body, this will be a lot of help not for depression, happiness and also for educational.
I like the idea that VR will use to be able to help those who suffer from depression, anxiety and panic attack. VR will help patients to be calm and relax their mind. This is good suggestion if ever.
jomel

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Franchisees in other region will have a 80-300 sqm format. Will this also had a cyber tournament as well? This will create more interest to the games you offer.
this francise is more wide than the other? if this first tournament will succeed this will be a chance that more gamer will attract to try this arena space. a lot of gamer interested in a tournament to prove that who's gonna be the best.
Good question bro, it is important to know if this project  will be having a cyber tournament from one location of arena space into another location. Hope to answer your question
jakezyrus00

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

It looks like the activities of ARena Space is kind of quite now a days, they don't have much announcements with regards to their project and the pinned post on their telegram is still same as before. I guess the team/management are too busy in something and they are preparing for something big. I just thought.
lostocean

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

It looks like the activities of ARena Space is kind of quite now a days, they don't have much announcements with regards to their project and the pinned post on their telegram is still same as before. I guess the team/management are too busy in something and they are preparing for something big. I just thought.
i think they preparing and release a blast of update that anyone will interested on it. well  im not worried now of not releasing new anouncement
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

i think they preparing and release a blast of update that anyone will interested on it. well  im not worried now of not releasing new anouncement

It could be announcements like the partnerships or integrating with other technology based business, franchising and maybe the update about the possible list of exchange. Also there is no reason to worry about because as we all know the project is smooth, alive and kicking.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

nowadays, we need something that will took all the depression, stress and bad vibes that we encounter everyday. everyday is a bad day:Smiley that's why we need sometime to relax and forget everything that make our day stress. it's good to know that there are lot of amusement park that will help us to forget everything, to feel young again, to feel what new technology is all about. thank to arena space, you are not just a park for business but also a park to ease all the stress and bad vibes, and a park that will bring you to another space and another dimension. cant wait to experience arena space:Smiley

yes arenaspace VR park is a place to unwind the fast pacing environment that we are living now. it is a place where problems in real life are taken away and a place to ease loneliness and boredom.
yes, i agree man, you can leave you problem in a moment of time and play with this technology and enjoy what is given of this technology you can play as long as you want.
this kind of entertainment gives a permanent happiness and more exciting and you can go back after experiencing the new moderation of entertainment in arena space.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

i think the size and capacity of arena will depend on the area that they are going to buy or rent, or maybe depend on the customer. if this is build or put on somewhere crowded. maybe this will be a huge arena space. more people means more customer. for me, they should build big arena space to accommodate all customer.tnx
I think they the area must be based on the list of games and activities they wanted to. They must also consider their gamer should be comfortable enough to move as they've offered a lot of activities wherein a lot of movement.
Different attractions may lead to the customer's satisfaction. The bigger the area is, the more people can enjoy the different facilities. Much better if the area on arena space are located on malls and parks. To gain a lot of publicity and also to advestise it by the way. Many of people nowadays are finding more creative and entertaining parks.
yes i agree with your suggestion sir nowadays gaming entertainment is the best..do arena have a unique games?some gamers find a new game they all want to explore their skills in other games
arena space using VR technology is a very unique they promoting almost all kind of entertainment,likes a nice view  park,games,sports,combats it is good for all it gives a 100% of happiness in the customer.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

This is great news! Not only does arena space cater to entertainment needs of the public, but it has created a new frontier which is for education. I think arena space can partner with major schools and universities to greater expand this new found market area for them. This will greatly help increase the level of instruction and practice since educators can now interact with their students through vr for an increased understanding of their lessons.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

yes i agree with your suggestion sir nowadays gaming entertainment is the best..do arena have a unique games?some gamers find a new game they all want to explore their skills in other games
arena space using VR technology is a very unique they promoting almost all kind of entertainment,likes a nice view  park,games,sports,combats it is good for all it gives a 100% of happiness in the customer.
different in the of the customer more interested to come, new but awesome that is arena space. So dont miss this kind of park if you have in your country,
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.

They are planning to open the main ICO at the end of January or first week of february, if I remember they already reached the minimum cap and raised around $283,000 but it is better to ask it on the official telegram group for more clarification.
As I can see, they planning to start the ICO end of the quarter, PRE-ICO has over, I don't think if this is true but I've been watching them on telegram about news in ARENA Space. So better joined them in telegram for more updates, and they have a private sale, I don't think if they reach the soft cap so stay tuned in this project.
lostocean

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.
Its like driving a car by using VR or an helicopter and maybe inside an army tank. It feels really excited to have this Arena Space in our country so we can experience this kind of project.
A games that you would feel that you are in the REALITY. That's what Arena wanted us  to experience.
As a video game fanatic like me, this is the great technology for me, and you will feel out of the world. You can experience a reality combat or war games. And surely you will back at you childhood age.
No age limit any one to use it, that's the reality now. high technology can do what you want even if is impossible. exciting and interesting tool to experience.
lostocean

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

hi dev.. any new news about arena space?? update on ICO sale?? how about the min and max cap?? already reached target?? more power dev, hope for your success.

They are planning to open the main ICO at the end of January or first week of february, if I remember they already reached the minimum cap and raised around $283,000 but it is better to ask it on the official telegram group for more clarification.
As I can see, they planning to start the ICO end of the quarter, PRE-ICO has over, I don't think if this is true but I've been watching them on telegram about news in ARENA Space. So better joined them in telegram for more updates, and they have a private sale, I don't think if they reach the soft cap so stay tuned in this project.
i follow what you said, i already visit the telegram of arena space, and many updates and news we can read and also you can ask a question anytime. thanks
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

i follow what you said, i already visit the telegram of arena space, and many updates and news we can read and also you can ask a question anytime. thanks
For the latest updates about Arena Space better to join in their telegram channel and also follow them in twitter, they posted photos and make an announcement or news about what's happening in Arena. The good thing about joining in their telegram channel, admin or developers will be able to reply immediately in your queries about the Arena.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Good to hear that the Arena Space will gonna start their ICO this coming February 2018, hope this is true. If yes, I gonna see and observe this project, since I'm a gamer  ( a die hard online gamer ) .Just saying, tired searching and observing cryptocurrency projects from different section like finance,online wallet,shipping industry and many more. That's why is so cool cause AS talk about games and satisfaction of a customer. You need to enjoy sometimes for good.
this is a good news. at last they will start the ICO sale this coming February, hope it will become successful and reach the maximum cap. im pretty sure that this project will become successful and probably will change the gaming industry.

lostocean

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

now they have future comfortable Cinema 360°. just put VR goggles and set on a chair and relax.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: