Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

is their a vr game for adults only:HuhSmiley

for sure, there will be. if you want to play games that are rated 18+ they will be orienting you. But I think most of the games in the VR park are for kids because this will be their main target market. They will be seeing what you are playing on the monitor as shown above. So if you will go to this kind of park, might as well as just enjoy it.
Actually, looking at the photos posted, the VR I think is for from teenage to adult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

May we know who is the franchisee here in the philippines? I remember that i also did ask this question to the team. Also, i tried asking them the capital requirements and other possible requirements in setting up a franchise here in the country. Im afraid they havent get backed at me on this yet.

they won't be revealing those who joined the franchise program of Philippines for their own safety. We all know that there are treacherous when it comes to a business. And to those who have invested here in the Philippines, you might also want to thank them because they believe in the capacity of ARena Space itself.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

here in Philippines. There is so many people treat crypto current is a scam but if arena space build their park in Philippines it help's the people to accept the crypto world. knowing that crypto is a real thing not a scamm

Agreed, if they successfully build ARena Space here in the Philippines, they would be changing their views on cryptos. As an individual who are well oriented in the crypto world, we ought to convince them that this is not a mere scam but it expose a lot of risk.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.

So who won't be get so excited with the good news brought by ARena Space? I'm hoping they won't be backing down their franchise program here in the Philippines in order for the people to enjoy the experience that Arena Space might be bringing.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
You know, these modern technologies are really amazing in the games of Arena Space and now we can be sure that it's fun not just for kids but for adults who can try this. I'm hoping that Arena Space bring it here in Philippines as soon as possible.
And something LOVELY is I'm one of those who love Action Games specially war using weapons like guns and sword and it's awesome because the system is focused on my moves and copy it. If Arena Space bring this project As soon as possible here in Philippines I'm 100% sure that you can put my name in your list of Loyal players Grin

I think they did that already, haven't you seen it on facebook? There's a vr park in Moscow that let's you play with 5 or more friends in a isolated space and you will fight zombies until the very last of you. It's like Left 4 dead + World War Z. I'm gonna find that video and post it here. Smiley
Do you have a problem with them? They are saying what they want to say about this project. Did you understand what they want to say or to express? What they care about your facebook account and where is the video that you are proud of? Upload it here! You know, For my own understanding they know that the improvement of our technology is very fast and they are very happy if Arena Space bring it asap here in Philippines. Left 4 dead, World War Z? Yes We know that and We don't have Moscow here in Phil that's why if the Arena Space let us experience their Games and Facility I think both players and Devs are very happy with that. Easy Grin

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

is their a vr game for adults only:HuhSmiley

for sure, there will be. if you want to play games that are rated 18+ they will be orienting you. But I think most of the games in the VR park are for kids because this will be their main target market. They will be seeing what you are playing on the monitor as shown above. So if you will go to this kind of park, might as well as just enjoy it.
Actually, looking at the photos posted, the VR I think is for from teenage to adult.

All of their games can be played by kids and kids at heart but it will depend on how the game works. There will be games that can't be played by kids due to the equipment used like for example, the wall climbing game it will require you to climb a fake mountain wall while you can see an actual 3d mountain wearing the VR goggles.

If you are referring to 'X' Adult features, I don't think that there is, but it is possible.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:22:40 PM by Greenwinter

Guinness Book of World Records and VR

Derek Westerman, an American film director, holds a world record for the longest gaming session on HTC Vive.

Instead of one of the traditional games that make time fly, Westerman chose Tilt Brush, a VR application, that allows drawing three-dimensional images in a three-dimensional space and spent 17 doing just that.

Because he spent his time with Tilt Brush, Westerman had to move around constantly, creating new images.
#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Guinness Book of World Records and VR

Derek Westerman, an American film director, holds a world record for the longest gaming session on HTC Vive.

Instead of one of the traditional games that make time fly, Westerman chose Tilt Brush, a VR application, that allows drawing three-dimensional images in a three-dimensional space and spent 17 doing just that.

Because he spent his time with Tilt Brush, Westerman had to move around constantly, creating new images.

Looks like he enjoy it so much , since he has a lot of time to do it and enjoying the service of Arena Space. No wonder that the Arena Space create a strong foundation and name in the history of crypto community since the early year of bitcoin. Stay adventurous Arena Space!
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

It would be in the MOA, SM North and Megamall such as big Mall all over in the PH it would be nice to build there. Because all over I've seen in the pictures of VR Park are in the mall, so I think they would be follow that concept.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

I think Luneta Park would be the most feasible place to put arena space into. A lot of people will patronize and avail this kind of amusement vr park. It is a new attraction for the filipino people.

It would be in the MOA, SM North and Megamall such as big Mall all over in the PH it would be nice to build there. Because all over I've seen in the pictures of VR Park are in the mall, so I think they would be follow that concept.
If they'll put Arena Space inside the mall, this is mean that they don't need large space for their attraction? They will limit the available attraction per mall if ever, because we all know the capacity of mall here in the Philippines. How about the security of all people?
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

So who won't be get so excited with the good news brought by ARena Space? I'm hoping they won't be backing down their franchise program here in the Philippines in order for the people to enjoy the experience that Arena Space might be bringing.
Yes, everyone are excited also me when I heard the news of arena. Im grateful that they notice the Philippines they won't regret it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Yes, everyone are excited also me when I heard the news of arena. Im grateful that they notice the Philippines they won't regret it.
thanks arena for the new update, everybody now on the country are excited to use this technology. we are waiting for the latest update regarding on building arena space on the Philippines. a lot of business man will invest and be a part of this amazing amusement park... its very possible that this project will be on philippines anytime soon..
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

If they'll put Arena Space inside the mall, this is mean that they don't need large space for their attraction? They will limit the available attraction per mall if ever, because we all know the capacity of mall here in the Philippines. How about the security of all people?
For me it's nice if they build arena space a park. But i think it's better to build their park inside the mall because here in Philippines all malls are full of people so if they build a park in the mall i think arena space will be known easily
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

Does the park also give rewards to those who achieved the highest rank or score? Will be fun of they have it and create certain competition and a good start for an event.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

Does the park also give rewards to those who achieved the highest rank or score? Will be fun of they have it and create certain competition and a good start for an event.
Not bad Grin Why not? For me your Idea is GOOD to Lure more people. When more people are attracted by Arena Space because of that Idea I think it's great for other people to know about it, through experienced arena space services.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

yeah.. that would be nice if they give a rewards to those who can achieve the highest scores of all time.. and I think that should be necessary to those gaming park... it also a way to convince people to go back to arens space..Smiley
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

luneta in the philippines is not the ideal location to build the arena space...arena space should be build on an open space...far from city and traffic I guess. this should not create traffic and crowd people in the area... so I suggest that it should be in clark... far from traffic...but accessible...Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

This looks once in a lifetime experience.A fantastic way of having fun,where you can use a high tech gadgets.And it's really amazing And good, because where almost on a way  of living in a high technology.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

This looks once in a lifetime experience.A fantastic way of having fun,where you can use a high tech gadgets.And it's really amazing And good, because where almost on a way  of living in a high technology.
Yes, It's not always good that we're always late in terms of technology. We need some help form other country that already have that kind of technology to be able to experience their services asap. I'm not saying that we can not get along with what they have now, I'm saying it's good to share these things to us while we don't have it in our country.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: