Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

From Telegram Post:

We introduce the brand new project in Arena Space parks.
FULL IMMERSION VR quest.
This unusual format of quest rooms, familiar to everyone, is the new word not only in the amusement industry but also in the field of virtual reality. Specially developed software, content and motion capture systems read the human body and any physical object movements and create full digital copy of it in virtual world.
This is great! Arena Space is really a park of high end technology that you can imagine. There's a lot more to offer from Arena and more exciting attraction to be look forward too.
any updated until when end of ico?i been waiting for this project because there's a lot of exciting and amazing attraction hope can run well of this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

how are you ico? do you still have the project? No problems, it's better to give your updates about the project as well.
we need to be patience the team behind the arena space are busy and doing well their job. let's wait for a new announcement and updates from arena.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

From Telegram Post:

FULL IMMERSION VR quest.
This unusual format of quest rooms, familiar to everyone, is the new word not only in the amusement industry but also in the field of virtual reality. Specially developed software, content and motion capture systems read the human body and any physical object movements and create full digital copy of it in virtual world.
This is great! Arena Space is really a park of high end technology that you can imagine. There's a lot more to offer from Arena and more exciting attraction to be look forward too.
any updated until when end of ico?i been waiting for this project because there's a lot of exciting and amazing attraction hope can run well of this..
I hope it so, i was in the telegram of Arena Space but all of my questions are the same answer. So better wait for the further announcement of this project. Hope it will be soon to make a move for this projects, many competitors now are opening in the blockchain.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

Hoping that arena space amusement park will also reach  Philippines soon so that we can experience their VR games simulator
Future it will be just be patient and we can experience the VR games of arena space. They already choosing PH for franchising their product so hopefully we have been choosen. We shall wait the progress and make an agreement for this and also investors for the project. Soon is coming.
Just excited to experience VR technology in arena space amusement park and i know lots of people here in Philippines also want to experience VR
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

Any update on this platform? Where we are in terms of ICO? Have hitted the max hard cap? Hopefully you can give all guys an update even posting here on this thread.
PDNade

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

There are 3 to 5 rides in every park of ours, the most popular among our guests is the VR-cub, but the one that brings them the brightest emotions is the paraglider. There are several popular games presented in the paraglider: space flight, where you can feel yourself as a galactical warrior; mountain trip, where you can have a beautiful view on the mountain tops from a bird's flight altitude; and a fairy swing, feeling the summer breeze at the height of the 10-floor building with the view on the wonderful Japanese gardens. If you’ve always wanted to learn flying the paraglider then you have an opportunity to get the most realistic emotions in our parks.
#ARenaSpace #virtualreality  #VR #AR #amusementpark 

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
puruntung213

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

how are you ico? do you still have the project? No problems, it's better to give your updates about the project as well.
we need to be patience the team behind the arena space are busy and doing well their job. let's wait for a new announcement and updates from arena.
Yes right we need to wait for their instruction about this project we all know soon arena space will give us updates about the ico may be their all busy about the project right now
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

They have been releasing new types of games like shooting and survival games. Ark: Survival Evolved and Day of the fatherland "Fighters of justice" to name a few.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Pitchipuff

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

They have been releasing new types of games like shooting and survival games. Ark: Survival Evolved and Day of the fatherland "Fighters of justice" to name a few.
this kind of game is using a VR?do you see are experience that?many of us is waiting for the new updated and hoping for this project..
puruntung213

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

this kind of game is using a VR?do you see are experience that?many of us is waiting for the new updated and hoping for this project..
Yes arena space amusement park is using VR games technology theirs many kind of VR games and like you im still waiting for their further updates about this project
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

From Telegram Post:

FULL IMMERSION VR quest.
this is the technology that everybody needs and wants, there are many options and ways by arena space I highly recommend it to my friends and to my family.

Banulit

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

I love both shooting and survival games...when I was a kid my favorite game is more on an adventure I really like games with a gun and I  am attracted to it. Grin

PDNade

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

I love both shooting and survival games...when I was a kid my favorite game is more on an adventure I really like games with a gun and I  am attracted to it. Grin
That was awesome game mode. I would like to try it too someday. Hope they can built in the PH for the near future. Many of us hunger that kind of games. More updates to come.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

That was awesome game mode. I would like to try it too someday. Hope they can built in the PH for the near future. Many of us hunger that kind of games. More updates to come.

They will be building such park in the Philippines soon as other prioritized countries are finished. We're having a franchise here so we'll just wait for it to penetrate the market.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Its legit, its on their telegram. Ark involves dinosaurs more like a Jurassic park in your own experience using VR. I wish they have sports based like boxing with championship belt as reward. Cant wait to see the next Mayweather on VR.  Cry

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Banulit

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

Its legit, its on their telegram. Ark involves dinosaurs more like a Jurassic park in your own experience using VR. I wish they have sports based like boxing with championship belt as reward. Cant wait to see the next Mayweather on VR.  Cry
it's very nice to have a mental and physical game to exercise the body and mind of the users especially to the senior citizen to maintain their body physically fit.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

it's very nice to have a mental and physical game to exercise the body and mind of the users especially to the senior citizen to maintain their body physically fit.
Oh that game is very interesting and fun. I like the idea of having a series mode game wherein your strategy, creativity and intelligence will challenged.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Oh that game is very interesting and fun. I like the idea of having a series mode game wherein your strategy, creativity and intelligence will challenged.
Good thing that they are creating lots of attraction in the Arena. Different attractions with different category of games. They are very creative and they know what games will attract people to enter Arena.
PDNade

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
We are happy to new acquaintances!

Pitchipuff

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

Currently Arena Space Company has five parks of virtual entertainment in Moscow, four parks in Russian cities and recently opened park in Astana (Khazahstan), we’ve broken the borders of the country and are rapidly gaining the momentum! In the nearest future we are planning to open a large park up to 1000 sq.m. in the capital of Russia. We are negotiating with partners in several EU countries and soon planning to enter the international market. If you want to partner with our company and take a place in the successfully developing market of virtual reality write us at franch@arenaspace.ru
We are happy to new acquaintances!
finally there having update but only for russia not to spreed for whole world but thanks by the way.any manager or team can still given as the way or run for this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: