Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

Will the tokensale be preceded by any whitelisting/KYC process?
On the site there is a whitelist and there is no proof of the documents if I understood correctly. Can everyone participate in ICO?

yes i think there are no extraordinary restriction regarding the participation Wink

Yes, everyone can participate.
But US citizens can be verified on the EarlyIQ site.
https://www.earlyiq.com/partner/vlb/investor/one/getstarted

Good for you, since US has some real heavy investment potential. I am guessing that they are now looking for every ico they can participate in.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

On the site there is a whitelist and there is no proof of the documents if I understood correctly. Can everyone participate in ICO?

yes i think there are no extraordinary restriction regarding the participation Wink

Good for you, since US has some real heavy investment potential. I am guessing that they are now looking for every ico they can participate in.

I've seen in some other ICOs that US citizens could only participate when they were accredited investors. Is this also the case with VLB ICO?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:54 PM

I've seen in some other ICOs that US citizens could only participate when they were accredited investors. Is this also the case with VLB ICO?

I really don't get through which criteria ICOs decide if US citizens are allowed or not. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Accreditation is not mandatory. America is a free country.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

Are you sure? The link you posted says something different:

The Offering is only open to individuals that qualify as “accredited investors,” as this term is defined by the SEC. Further, the SEC requires us to independently verify accredited investor status of each individual before we may accept a subscription to purchase
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

The Offering is only open to individuals that qualify as “accredited investors,” as this term is defined by the SEC. Further, the SEC requires us to independently verify accredited investor status of each individual before we may accept a subscription to purchase

Ok thanks, that's the answer to my question. Though, could have found out myself in checking the link  Smiley. So, basically US whales are allowed to take part...

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

everyone can participate in the VLB ICO. But i am not sure how it is with US Citizens. On every other Ico there is warning.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

Yes, we are sure. Accreditation has a recommendatory nature is not mandatory.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

Puh 40% presale is a thing - it might be too much imo so other investors who are too late for the pre sale buy after the bounty dump

What is the bounty? Do you have a link?

BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363994.new#new   
About bounty questions, please, contact our manager:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

Thanks, will definitely have a look at it!

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

Why is presale such a huge minimum of 100ETH? A lot of people invest money, which is not a pity to lose. I do not think that there are many investors who do not mind losing $ 45,000.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Why is presale such a huge minimum of 100ETH? A lot of people invest money, which is not a pity to lose. I do not think that there are many investors who do not mind losing $ 45,000.

I guess they got some offers before from potential investors and they set the bar so high because i dont see a regular user investing 100ETH to any ICO. 

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

Its normal that pre sale has a cap a bit high, it’s usual for many pre sale, it’s to incentive big investors, and its important for project too. But you can participate in the ico of VLB with a nice bonus during the ico too !
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

Its normal that pre sale has a cap a bit high, it’s usual for many pre sale, it’s to incentive big investors, and its important for project too. But you can participate in the ico of VLB with a nice bonus during the ico too !

What's the price discount/bonus presale investors receive?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

Yes, we are sure. Accreditation has a recommendatory nature is not mandatory.

I must admit I am a bit confused right now. Why does the site EarlyIQ say it is necessary? Does it mean you can but dont have to use EarlyIQ if you are from the US?
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

This accounting system is only for newly sold cars, right? For example, in Russia, sales of new cars have fallen very much in recent years. And they will only fall, down to the level of both in the CCCP because of the impoverishment of the population. Guaranteed the next 6 years nothing will change in the direction of increasing sales of new cars. And how then do you plan to make a profit in Russia?

In general, to have a transparent database of your car regardless of the moment of its acquisition already has many advantages. Given that the owner does not pay for the opportunity to view it at any time. In addition, it is difficult to talk about the future (6 years for example). The technique has been developing too fast for the time being. Today we discussed about flying cars. But our project is designed to help the auto industry begin to keep pace with the times. In addition we will working all over the world, not only in Russia.

In general, the system of accounting for the life history of the car, up to what oil was poured into the engine and when it is a very good idea. Something like the idea of Soma, where they will record the history of resale of things. But I have doubts that you will be able to work in USA. This is a Russian project, and the relations of these countries are now hostile. Or do you think that political realities do not affect business?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:09:05 PM

What's the price discount/bonus presale investors receive?
on the pre-sale the bonus is 40%, so for ETH you get 650VLB + 260VLB bonus = 910 tokens in total.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

so no kyc verification is required to partecipate,but minimum of 100 eth is too high for me,i will just wait the begining of the ico to invest something in this project
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

This accounting system is only for newly sold cars, right? For example, in Russia, sales of new cars have fallen very much in recent years. And they will only fall, down to the level of both in the CCCP because of the impoverishment of the population. Guaranteed the next 6 years nothing will change in the direction of increasing sales of new cars. And how then do you plan to make a profit in Russia?

In general, to have a transparent database of your car regardless of the moment of its acquisition already has many advantages. Given that the owner does not pay for the opportunity to view it at any time. In addition, it is difficult to talk about the future (6 years for example). The technique has been developing too fast for the time being. Today we discussed about flying cars. But our project is designed to help the auto industry begin to keep pace with the times. In addition we will working all over the world, not only in Russia.

In general, the system of accounting for the life history of the car, up to what oil was poured into the engine and when it is a very good idea. Something like the idea of Soma, where they will record the history of resale of things. But I have doubts that you will be able to work in USA. This is a Russian project, and the relations of these countries are now hostile. Or do you think that political realities do not affect business?
The States are one of two countres where VLB will starts. So in fact they are USA and Russia.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

I hope that we will be taken care of in this regard, in this issue of minimum investment, in addition they did not count on the variable of the ETH value, before even the discharge would already be complicated for many, now then ... The project needs a rigid analysis and flexibility, this will help you a lot on this journey
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: