Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:08:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.
It's not fact that all cryptocurrency will fall for New Year, now many altcoins are underestimated, like ETH. I think only bitcoin can fall, and then not much. although time will tell

I am not even sure if anything will fall for New Year as long as there will be no fud again. The current situation is pretty good for btc, eth and altcoins in general as a lot of money is coming into the market.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

i heared about an partnership with VW where can i find more details?

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

Sorry, can't say exact terms  Sad
The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.
We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

When you will have alpha version? Before token sale I hope?

Alpha version is planned for June 2018, but I'm sure information about VW will be much earlier.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.
It's not fact that all cryptocurrency will fall for New Year, now many altcoins are underestimated, like ETH. I think only bitcoin can fall, and then not much. although time will tell

I am not even sure if anything will fall for New Year as long as there will be no fud again. The current situation is pretty good for btc, eth and altcoins in general as a lot of money is coming into the market.
Remember, soon or later, there will be a segwit2x. That is the thing hang in so BTC is safest for the long run. Can't say the same to eth and other altcoins.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.
As soon as possible we are announcing all the partners.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Did you get 32.500 eth?

Yes, we did  Smiley

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

Nice news! That's great! Thank you VLB team, you made big step toward this project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

Nice, can we get/read a bit more detailed information about this? It seems really good
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.

how is the collaboration gonna work really? you'll put their cars history on the blockchain?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

Nice, can we get/read a bit more detailed information about this? It seems really good

Now you can check our Road map in the WP for more information. But all the detailes will be later as we mentioned above.

Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?
francescowm

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

how is the collaboration gonna work really? you'll put their cars history on the blockchain?

Sounds like there is a plan to partners with big names
gaitchs

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

So Russian guys trying to take over vehicle industry ...
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?

I understood they have aleady a deal with UBER regarding car repair on their Carfix platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Yes VLB has strong partnership, it’s a good argument for the sucess, project like VLB dépend a lot of partners, and VLB has only big and serious partners. And with that the target market is huge, VLB is really a good project I think.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Yes those two partnership seems really promising, we need to understand what kind of volumes and countries their involvement is going to be.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

when after the ico is ended bounties will be paid off?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

Did you get 32.500 eth?

Yes, we did  Smiley

I missed that any info about soft cap but 32.500 eth probably will cover it.

Am i right?

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

Then Germany it is!!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: