Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:04:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:43:50 PM

So tomorrow the 27th the ICO starts .. 16h remaining .. it's kinda exciting Smiley
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

So tomorrow the 27th the ICO starts .. 16h remaining .. it's kinda exciting Smiley

yes, from now only 16 hours left. Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:51:36 PM

Today is the last day of VLB Tokens pre-sale! Get your 40% bonus!

no, thx, i will wait for the regular "nonrich" investors, starting at 1 eth Smiley and not 100 eth ><" pre-sale Smiley

I too feel that 100 ETH is too high to invest at once. Ethereum is rising and crossed it's previous top, so I guess it's hard for investors to put in their eth.

And now Ethereum is going down again and Bitcoin up. There is not much choice. The only thing that keeps going down consistently is fiat Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

no, thx, i will wait for the regular "nonrich" investors, starting at 1 eth Smiley and not 100 eth ><" pre-sale Smiley

I too feel that 100 ETH is too high to invest at once. Ethereum is rising and crossed it's previous top, so I guess it's hard for investors to put in their eth.

And now Ethereum is going down again and Bitcoin up. There is not much choice. The only thing that keeps going down consistently is fiat Wink

Seems BTC is going down for the moment .. lost about 300$ worth
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:14:12 PM

Seems BTC is going down for the moment .. lost about 300$ worth
This is lowered for a spurt up, then down again and a spurt for 10 thousand $.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:14:18 PM

They invested even before the Pre-ICO? At what price per token did those strategic investors buy? Or is that non-disclosed information?
good question, for me this interested too - I think token price should have been approximately the same as in pre-ICO
let's wait answer from dev
Yes, there was a private placement. Bonus there was comparing to the pre-sale bonus.

Thanks, great to hear this. Always good to have some private investors on the market.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

They invested even before the Pre-ICO? At what price per token did those strategic investors buy? Or is that non-disclosed information?
good question, for me this interested too - I think token price should have been approximately the same as in pre-ICO
Yes, there was a private placement. Bonus there was comparing to the pre-sale bonus.

Thanks, great to hear this. Always good to have some private investors on the market.

Not sure I would always agree with that. If big private investors get an big exclusive bonus is that not unfair to smaller investors? Putting a lot of cheap coins in the hands of a few rich people is, I think I mentioned it before, against the egalitarian spirit of crypto. Maybe if they have additional rules, such as not selling for a year, it would be okay-ish.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:09 PM

Not sure I would always agree with that. If big private investors get an big exclusive bonus is that not unfair to smaller investors? Putting a lot of cheap coins in the hands of a few rich people is, I think I mentioned it before, against the egalitarian spirit of crypto. Maybe if they have additional rules, such as not selling for a year, it would be okay-ish.
The difference between pre-ICO and ICO is only 10%, this is normal. I do not think that large investors will sell for 10% of profits.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:06 AM

The difference between pre-ICO and ICO is only 10%, this is normal. I do not think that large investors will sell for 10% of profits.
At the first week of Pre-ICO has a huge difference in actual ICO, that is why you should make some research at the first week of pre ico to get much higher income but make sure that ICO is Legit like VLB this is one of the successful project and it will run for long period of time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:14:35 AM

Is the 10,000 ETH will be counted towards the Minimum threshold: 25,000 ETH or only funds collected from the ICO period will be counted? still less than 6hours to go before the 30% on the first week, still trying to convince my friends to invest
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

Is the 10,000 ETH will be counted towards the Minimum threshold: 25,000 ETH or only funds collected from the ICO period will be counted? still less than 6hours to go before the 30% on the first week, still trying to convince my friends to invest

32000ETH were invested and they are counted towards soft cap.

KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:05:40 AM

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops?  

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car. 

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

thanks for all the awnser so far!

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

Of course, compilations always take place.

About the conditions:
Acceptance of the fixed pricing policy, purchase of spare parts only through InstaFix and so on.

About car service control:
Client reviews and investigation, mystery shopping, on-site and group repair shop staff training.
Fraud and bad quality services will be disconnected.

We have described all the conditions and monitoring in detail in our WP page 24-25.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:00 AM

About the conditions:
Acceptance of the fixed pricing policy, purchase of spare parts only through InstaFix and so on.

Client reviews and investigation, mystery shopping, on-site and group repair shop staff training.

We have described all the conditions and monitoring in detail in our WP page 24-25.

I think this is beneficial to the car owner who opted to use the VLB service of recording the life cycle of his car if he is careful and keeps his car well maintained, if he did so, then he can pitch a higher price for his car when he sell it again. Because, he can present to them the untampered record of the life of the car ever since the first purchase. And because it is the blockchain we are talking about, it cannot be tampered with. However, this is not beneficial to someone who does not care that much to his car. Because everything that's wrong with his car will be recorded as well. So if I availed the VLB service, then I will have no choice but to really take care of my car so that if I plan to sell it I can pitch a higher price on it.

KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

About the conditions:

Thanks for all the answers! Your whitepaper is very long and packed indeed, I didnt have time to go through it yet, and as I'm too poor to participate in the pre ico anyway, I couldn't be bothered.

Keep up the good work!

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:38:27 AM

About the conditions:

Thanks for all the answers! Your whitepaper is very long and packed indeed, I didnt have time to go through it yet, and as I'm too poor to participate in the pre ico anyway, I couldn't be bothered.

Keep up the good work!

You are welcome!  Smiley

You can take part in ICO with min. bid 1ETH today after 12:00pm UTC  Smiley

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

About the conditions:

I think this is beneficial to the car owner who opted to use the VLB service of recording the life cycle of his car if he is careful and keeps his car well maintained, if he did so, then he can pitch a higher price for his car when he sell it again. Because, he can present to them the untampered record of the life of the car ever since the first purchase. And because it is the blockchain we are talking about, it cannot be tampered with. However, this is not beneficial to someone who does not care that much to his car. Because everything that's wrong with his car will be recorded as well. So if I availed the VLB service, then I will have no choice but to really take care of my car so that if I plan to sell it I can pitch a higher price on it.

Yes it is the case. And I think it is a two way benefit. Because it will also protect the prospective buyer of the second hand car. He didn't know what that car have gone through all these years or months and seeing it in the blockchain is a big assurance to the buyer of what is the real price of what he is buying. I think this is a good thing.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:23:33 AM

That is true, it can add some assurance, for the next owner, in case you want to sell the car.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

That is true, it can add some assurance, for the next owner, in case you want to sell the car.

It would be perfect for buyers. Sometimes if you buy an old car, you can be even 10th owner of it. Seeing it history is impossible.

But with vlb it will easily be obtained.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:03:48 AM

It would be perfect for buyers. Sometimes if you buy an old car, you can be even 10th owner of it. Seeing it history is impossible.

But with vlb it will easily be obtained.

this is the most exciting thing by far in this project. people won't be able to con others into selling a bad car.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: