Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Yes just be patient and we will have informations about SAFT investors, and don’t worry for the token sale, the project have a very good visibility and a lot of big arguments to success. VLB is a unique project.

yeah, i waiting their blockchain.
i would to know how their blockchain work.

their own blockchain is what has my interest piquet. if you look at the top 10 currencies they all have their own blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:53 PM

Yes just be patient and we will have informations about SAFT investors, and don’t worry for the token sale, the project have a very good visibility and a lot of big arguments to success. VLB is a unique project.

yeah, i waiting their blockchain.
i would to know how their blockchain work.

their own blockchain is what has my interest piquet. if you look at the top 10 currencies they all have their own blockchain.

Yes, that's the point. Projects with an own blockchain has a big potential to become one of the big crypto player in future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

when actual platform going to be available?

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

❗️Do not miss the article in the Cointelegraph.❗️

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

A good article as a short review to draw attention to the project. The more articles will be distributed, the more popular this system will be when more people find out about it.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:48:06 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:16:25 PM by themathiasmiller

well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.
Logically and actually, bounty hunters will only have a very small impact on prices.
Just think about it, 1 - 5 %

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.

Yes, but that's mostly just a problem in the beginning. After bounty hunters dumped their coin the price will go to an natural price regarding their supply and demand.

I agree that kind of problem just happens once the token will be added on a new exchange there will be a price pump then a huge dump after, after that happens then the price will start to stabilize and will begin trading normally, but it's great that the devs are avoiding this kind of problem to happen, even though this doesn't affect the price that much but still it's nice to have a precaution when it comes to these kind of things. This can remove the fear of the investors when it comes to losing their money to bounty hunters and this can also give them the peace of mind that they're investing on the right project and all the money that they've spent is worth it. I think among the people who invested a huge amount of money on this project, not all of them are familiar with cyrpto so this kind of precaution is nice to prevent them from panicking once a sudden price drop happens.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters will still dump and maybe some other people too, we can't stop them, but it's good to know some categories of tokenholders will hold, indeed.
Logically and actually, bounty hunters will only have a very small impact on prices.

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.

Yes, but that's mostly just a problem in the beginning. After bounty hunters dumped their coin the price will go to an natural price regarding their supply and demand.
Many things can make the price down, not just the bounty hunter, how much the allocation for bounty? is so small that even if they sell cheaply should not get too far down, maybe the competitor or people who bought in bonus periode sell their bonus cheaply, but in my opinion everything will be back to normal when investors see the development and updates of this project, no need worry.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

Does somebody know when those $9,5 mil of SAFT contracts will be converted? I know it says within a week, but it's been already a week and nothing happens...

I am not sure either. The dev said here in the forum that it is only a matter of days but so far no news regarding this. Would be assuasive to see that they have the money in their smart contract and the soft cap reached.

That's exactly why I'm asking this. I would think that they would hurry up with the conversion so everybody could the that the soft cap is reached, but I guess not...

It would also encourage new investors. Hopefully they convert the contracts within the next days.

I Think it would be beneficial to the Project if they were converted soon, atleast in my book it would build more confidence.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

You are right. If it's a solid project and the devs can constantly deliver, the price will recover. But people who invest in an ICO and see that the token is trading below the initial price, will in the future think twice about investing in an ICO again.
Although I am a beginner, I already invested in several companies, and I saw that after entering the market, the price of coins fell below the price of ICO, sometimes even several times! But, waiting for a couple of months, the price soared up, and I was in big plus! So just be patient and do not give in to sales! VLB project with a great future, so you need to look at investments in the long run!

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

Many things can make the price down, not just the bounty hunter, how much the allocation for bounty? is so small that even if they sell cheaply should not get too far down, maybe the competitor or people who bought in bonus periode sell their bonus cheaply, but in my opinion everything will be back to normal when investors see the development and updates of this project, no need worry.
Price of icos always go parabolic tho rarely drops below ico , in case this ico have huge presale,private bonuses i doubt we see below ico prices , tho i bet we see parabolic movement Cheesy would be very surprised if this ico just go up for first days , never saw that with my own eyes Cheesy
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

I would be nice to have a dencetralised system that has fixed prices for car parts / fixing fees so everybody pays te same cost for maintaining his/her car, but i just wonder how much work it will take to gather all these prices and to keep them up to date.
I do hope this project gets all the support they need to make that happen.
finaly an idea that turns against those way overpayed car repairshops..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:18:31 PM

❗️Do not miss the article in the Cointelegraph.❗️

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

A good article as a short review to draw attention to the project. The more articles will be distributed, the more popular this system will be when more people find out about it.

I actually learned something from that article Smiley
Thanks for this .
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

I would be nice to have a dencetralised system that has fixed prices for car parts / fixing fees so everybody pays te same cost for maintaining his/her car, but i just wonder how much work it will take to gather all these prices and to keep them up to date.
I do hope this project gets all the support they need to make that happen.
finaly an idea that turns against those way overpayed car repairshops..

if you can make a partnership with a car parts wholesaler who provides you the actual cost of a part or even better, making a partnership with another car repair company, this would be very profitable at the end of the day.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.
Yea, maybe it can guarantee that the token price wont drop below the ICO price.

I think it's not a guarantee, as there are still the bounty hunters, but it can help to avoid a too big dump.

As far as i know, there is not a single thing can guarantee that the token price wont drop. But of course it is a precaution.

Nowadays chances of price dropping below ICO are bigger than not dropping below ICO. But as long as the project is solid, like this one, that's only a buy opportunity if you ask me.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:07 PM

Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.
Yea, maybe it can guarantee that the token price wont drop below the ICO price.

I think it's not a guarantee, as there are still the bounty hunters, but it can help to avoid a too big dump.

As far as i know, there is not a single thing can guarantee that the token price wont drop. But of course it is a precaution.

Nowadays chances of price dropping below ICO are bigger than not dropping below ICO. But as long as the project is solid, like this one, that's only a buy opportunity if you ask me.
That's true only few ICOs get a bost at the beginning. It's very hard for a team to create fomo from the beginning.

Progow

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Manager of Bounty UNILOT

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Hello. The bounty program was started?

_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.UNILOT.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

Play, Bet and Win Big! BOUNTY|AFFILIATE
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills 

Great article!
Cointelegraph is a really nice website! This will attract a lot of investors. Great work team!
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

Hello. The bounty program was started?
yes, bounty campaigns was launched, you can find more information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363994
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:36:52 PM

Oh yeas it's a project we see not that often. We need more projects like this with a real use case. Many projects nowadays are all just the same.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills 

Great article!
Cointelegraph is a really nice website! This will attract a lot of investors. Great work team!

thanks for sharing. it's not a sponsored article either, nice!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:20 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: