Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131433 times)
physalis

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:18:09 PM

Ragin has killed Prodigits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerphil

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 10:48:03 PM

Hi everyone (prodigits7),

Im another looking for a refund.

Heres my details:

Transaction ID(txid): aa3b88ce07ea1afa03cfac2e3743d4515a53f1291afacf456201f1664369868e

In for 4 shares (4x .5 = 2BTC)

Also Pm'ed + signature, hope its all done correctly.

Any problems, let me know.

Again, much appreciated for putting this together!

This was on the 7th KnC Saturn:

minerphil - 2 BTC - 4 Shares

Refund address - 13PapmHG8QSmEeSB8RqFZkosKByAyoqn6G

Please add me to the Official KnCMiner GB Refund List prodigits7, thanks.

10% recovery fee is yours for your hard work, no problem.

Hope the meeting went well yesterday. Looking forward to an update.
regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 10:55:32 PM

Is there any evidence they are not the same people or even buddies?  It's possible he's helping him pack and move with all the BTC he's taken.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 11:46:54 PM

Scammed.  Getting played SO hard by a couple of kids spending your BTC on miners for themselves.  Surprise!

physalis

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:17:58 AM

Is there any evidence they are not the same people or even buddies?  It's possible he's helping him pack and move with all the BTC he's taken.

No, none at all.

Scammed.  Getting played SO hard by a couple of kids spending your BTC on miners for themselves.  Surprise!

What a nice attitude, kicking people while they're down - you must be an awesome person. I bet the ladies love you too.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:23:40 AM

What a nice attitude, kicking people while they're down - you must be an awesome person. I bet the ladies love you too.

Well, NONE of you are doing ANYTHING about it.  You guys send some dude who could be friends with the guy or even OP himself down to "talk" to him?  Give me a break, and like I've said in the past, grow a pair.

physalis

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:48:58 AM

Well, NONE of you are doing ANYTHING about it.  You guys send some dude who could be friends with the guy or even OP himself down to "talk" to him?  Give me a break, and like I've said in the past, grow a pair.

Read my comment here.
Deadline until September 15th, then I push for release of OPs data.

You're running around telling people "go drive there you pussies", but nobody currently has the address of OP, except that guy that maybe is his partner or himself.
Believe me, if I had the address and wouldn't live on another continent, I'd get my money.
But if I have the data, I don't have to go there myself.
If we're not getting our btc back, I'm all in on pooling our resources a bit and paying someone to send us a few of OPs fingers instead. Like I said, I don't like getting scammed.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:09:40 AM

Why wait for September 15th? Do you really think this is going to get any better if we just wait?

Ragin's is MIA. There is no excuse for not giving us any sort of update. He has violated the agreement, straight up lie to us all, and now is either cowering like a little girl too scared to say anything to us or running away with the money.

I wrote JohnK a PM. Never heard back from him. Perhaps we should try to get a definitive answer from him on how we can get ID released to us so we can try to recoup our money. Obviously this group buy has gone to shit. I don't have any faith in a guy hosting our over $50,000 USD worth of miners if he doesn't even have the wherewithal or honesty to order it properly as he said he was.

Anyone has any comments I'm all ears. But I think our first step should be getting the ID released from JohnK (or at least figuring out the protocol to do so), and then verifying that the ID he has is the person we gave all this money too.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
physalis

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:33:39 AM

Why wait for September 15th? Do you really think this is going to get any better if we just wait?

Ragin's is MIA. There is no excuse for not giving us any sort of update. He has violated the agreement, straight up lie to us all, and now is either cowering like a little girl too scared to say anything to us or running away with the money.

I wrote JohnK a PM. Never heard back from him. Perhaps we should try to get a definitive answer from him on how we can get ID released to us so we can try to recoup our money. Obviously this group buy has gone to shit. I don't have any faith in a guy hosting our over $50,000 USD worth of miners if he doesn't even have the wherewithal or honesty to order it properly as he said he was.

Anyone has any comments I'm all ears. But I think our first step should be getting the ID released from JohnK (or at least figuring out the protocol to do so), and then verifying that the ID he has is the person we gave all this money too.

15th was just an arbitrary date on which I assumed it would be sufficiently clear that this was a scam.
Same is true I guess when this weekend passes and we don't hear back from prodigits.
regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:54:54 AM

if raginazn really had any intention of making it right, "Prodigits" wouldn't have to go down there to talk to the guy - just use the freaking phone.  It's obvious Prodigits is more than just another random group buyer and is likely in cahoots with OP.  You should push for earlier release of info if there's any desire to get your BTC back.  OP has violated all trust already with his actions.
soapmodem

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:21:42 AM

It looks to me like you guys are simply getting strung along via empty rhetoric (oh I'm so depressed, woe was me) and stall tactics. Prodigits is a stand-in ploy to keep it all going, and to keep you guys from taking decisive action.

The truth here is simple: the longer you wait, the less likely it is you'll be able to find the culprit and get your money back. The chances of finding whomever is doing this decrease by the minute. It's just like missing person cases - the odds of finding the missing person decrease substantially from day to day. This is the reason for all the stall tactics, complete with accomplices like Prodigits promising to 'go down there and make it right' (utter bullshit that you guys are falling for for whatever reason). Criminals are cognizent of this paradigm above all others. The longer they can tease their victims along and leave them in limbo, the bigger head-start they have and the less likely it is they'll be caught.

I also find his name - RaginAzn - highly suspicious, because it identifies him as a member of one race/ethnic group (Asian, obviously). Why identify yourself like that? The person behind this moniker most likely just used that name as a cover, knowing then that everyone would be on the lookout for some Asian dude, when the real culprit is most likely anything but - black/white/hispanic/middle-eastern/etc.

Honestly, the time to act is now. You'll probably never see your money again regardless, but there's still a chance of recovering it, which is only diminishing with each passing day.
prodigits7

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:03:05 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 05:13:44 AM by prodigits7

News?

Good news everybody. After seriously heated arguments, tense moments and some strong-arming from my end, Ragin has finally agreed to start the refunds for everybody. On Monday he'll be contacting KnCminer with my assistance, to see what is involved in getting a refund process started. I'll be overseeing the entire process from start to finish to ensure it gets completed and Ragin follows through with his word. I have spoken to JohnK and he gave his full approval.

Now with that being said, I must say this wont be an easy or a quick process, by any stretch of the imagination, for several reason which I will try to lay out here. First and foremost, we all need to accept the fact that there will be serious risk involved with virtually every step in the refund process. The most pressing issue at the moment is Ragin's PayPal account, which has been heavily crippled due to several disputes and serious limitations imposed by PayPal's risk department. Now if KnCminer agrees to a refund, the funds would be returned to an account that may stay frozen for some time, until we can properly unwind this mess and get his account in good standing. Then I have to make sure those funds get converted back to BTC and returned to their rightful owners.

I can't guarantee anything but I can assure you all that I'm trying as hard as I can, devoting a shitload of my time to this because I know how important it is for everybody involved, including myself. I own shares in Saturn #6.

So right now I'm fighting for us all and I'm in your corner people...here to represent each and every one of you to see that you're all made whole.

More updates to follow on Monday night.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:34:45 AM

News?

Good news everybody. After seriously heated arguments, tense moments and some strong-arming from my end, Ragin has finally agreed to start the refunds for everybody. On Monday he'll be contacting KnCminer with my assistance, to see what is involved in getting a refund process started. I'll be overseeing the entire process from start to finish to ensure it gets completed and Ragin follows through with his word. I have spoken to JohnK and he gave his full approval.

Now with that being said, I must say this wont be an easy or a quick process, by any stretch of the imagination, for several reason which I will try to lay out here. First and foremost, we all need to accept the fact that there will be serious risk involved with virtually every step in the refund process. The most pressing issue at the moment is Ragin's PayPal account, which has been heavily crippled due to several disputes and serious limitations imposed by PayPal's risk department. Now if KnCminer agrees to a refund, the funds would be returned to an account that may stay frozen for some time, until we can properly unwind this mess and get his account in good standing. Then I have to make sure those funds get converted back to BTC and returned to their rightful owners.

I can't guarantee anything but I can assure you all that I'm trying as hard as I can, devoting a shitload of my time to this because I know how important it is for everybody involved, including myself. I own shares in Saturn #6.

So right now I'm fighting for us all and I'm in your corner people...here to represent each and every one of you to see that you're all made whole.

While that's better than I expected, I do have a question about the btc transfer. Will the coins he sent to an account that you have full access to or will it only be able to be accessed by raging?

Edit: what all did you have to strong-arm him to do? I feel like the more he goes along with the refund the happier people are.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
DugOutDad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:09:47 AM

I'm curious as to why there'd be heated debates and strong-arming, I'd like to know what argument Ragingazn had in his defence.

m_yaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:21:43 AM

Maybe it's possible to get a BTC refund from bitpay so we could avoid freezing of fiat bank accounts...
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:45:56 AM

So:

- when were the units paid?
- the coins moved only on August 20th. What did the OP do with the 20% profit he cashed in because of the exchange rate increase?
- will he be honoring full BTC refunds?

soapmodem

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:14:41 AM

What leverage of yours did you strong-arm him with, Prodigits?

(or should I call you RaginAzn?)

And it's interesting that you, "Prodigits", posted less than 1 hour after I exposed you for what you're really doing - stalling for more time, trying to keep people partially asleep to the fact that they've been conned, hoping for a resolution that's never coming, and thus preventing from coming after their $50,000 (!) as they should rightly be doing already.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:02:27 PM

News?

Meh.  More talk, no proof.

The questions before my post _NEED_ to be answered.  When did he pay for the units?  What did he do with the 20% profit he made because he paid for them Aug. 20?

If there's going to be a refund, it NEEDS to go into an escrow.  I don't want to trust anyone except for a neutral 3rd party to hold onto the funds.

I'd be glad to pay John 1% to hold them...

btcrun

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:56:40 PM

Prodigits, will you refund everyone despite the refund list?

And please answer the other questions that were asked!
physalis

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:29:18 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 01:50:02 PM by physalis

You haven't answered any of the questions that you were supposed to clear up and that you said you would clear up.

First and foremost, we all need to accept the fact that there will be serious risk involved with virtually every step in the refund process.

There is absolutele NO RISK WHATSOEVER involved in ANY step in the refund process. What are you even talking about?

The most pressing issue at the moment is Ragin's PayPal account, which has been heavily crippled due to several disputes and serious limitations imposed by PayPal's risk department.
Now if KnCminer agrees to a refund, the funds would be returned to an account that may stay frozen for some time, until we can properly unwind this mess and get his account in good standing.

Bullshit!! Nobody cares about ragin's fucking PP account. If he gets the money from KnC back, he can have them send it to another account (JohnK's preferably), or not via PP at all! Where is the problem here?

Then I have to make sure those funds get converted back to BTC and returned to their rightful owners.

Yes, that's the only real work here. Takes one afternoon maybe.

Somehow how you're pushing on being on our side only makes me more convinced that that's not the case.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: