Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7293 times)
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

Security is not that threat for bitcoin holders. Private key is nearly impossible to hack. The biggest fear for bitcoin holders is if bitcoin is really just a bubble. Yes, its value is really high but if it just a bubble, then holders and investors are in deep trouble.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

traders should have many fears, I have had times where large amounts of coins have gone missing for days with no help from exchange support. That's when it gets pretty nerve racking but if I were just holding I wouldn't have to many fears with it as long as my security was setup right and stored in safe wallet.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

People losing faith in the coin which will cause a price drop that can reach 0 at some point.
My greatest fear in bitcoin when the price going down. What happen to me I think , I think I will be crazy if the bitcoin value goes to zero value.

Me too, i also have that fear it is my greatest fear if bitcoin price down forever. May be i will die, because i have invested my all saving in bitcoin and in this time i have no money on my hand except bitcoin. Then it is my greatest reason of fear if bitcoin value goes to zero value but on the same time, i have rely on bitcoin that bitcoin never and ever come at zero value.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

to wake up one day and see a fat politician talking shit on tv and giving reasons why did they ban btc and why its price has gone into 200$. And why no one will accept btc anymore
emodafinil35

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

The only fear I have of using any online wallet is hacking. You never know who will hack your account and steal your money
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

I fearly Lose my bitcoin in a blink of eye that bitcoin will shutdown. But i dont want this happen. And i think this is impossible for now because of million people supporting bitcoin and altcoin also to lose on trading.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I fear that governments will not recognize bitcoin, and all governments will join together to sanction bitcoin, which is a terrible thing to do. I can't imagine.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
As a bitcoin holder. My greatest fear is that the value of bitcoin falls down. Because when the price fall down it is directly proportional to my holdings which is bitcoin and other crypto tokens that im holding because when i sell it even if the sell value is high when it converted to bitcoin nothing matters.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

First, my fear is that when I have bought a lot of bitcoin but the longer the bitcoin price is decreasing until it has no value anymore but I still have to be able to anticipate one day when such circumstances happen.
Second, I'm afraid someday bitcoin can no longer be circulated / revoked, not given permission to use by the government in my area of ​​residence
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

My greatest fear of being a bitcoin holder is the future and a lot of whay ifs. As obvious as it may sound, nobody can predict the future nor even guess it accurately. With that said, I fear as a bitcoin holder that one day, bitcoins crashes with me being prepared for it and losing everything I have.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is for bitcoin becoming worthless or priceless,
And also my bitcoin wallet being hack or losing all of my money.

I think the most popular fear as a bitcoin holder is the one that makes it more popular, it's volatility. Most of the people here invested or bought bitcoin for one purpose, to earn profit, but the thing is, it is not always going up, it sometimes go down and vice versa. When the price goes down, like what is happening today, most of the people panic and think of the worst.
What worries most is that the U.S. government announced a ban on Bitcoin and altcoin trading and sent all traders to prison, haha. Of course, this is not realistic.
This is not a fear mate well I did not hear any of such news but if it is true even then you don’t need to e worry. Now bitcoin is high enough to handle itself because bitcoin have high value and price of bitcoin is getting higher bitcoin will help all people to have better profit in very short time. For me bitcoin has nothing to be worry about and I am not going to wait for investing in bitcoin ever.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:18 PM

What worries me the most is the speed increase is quite high. I'm afraid it can break down to the lowest level. and we lose everything. I hope this will never happen because I'm investing too much into it

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

For me as for Bitcoin holder the biggest fear is losing all my savings through the crash of prices. It is really hard to imagine that such things will happen but in extent I would try to predict this.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:59:10 AM

Well for me, and i guess for all bitcoiner, the greatest fear that us the bitcoin holder have is if we lost the bitcoin. Whether if we lose the value of bitcoin, or we lose the amount of the bitcoin because of some phising or hacking activity by some people.
Decreasing in value is not an absolute fear in my opinion, because if it can rise again, then it doesnt matter. But if it crash ( no people use it, banned everywhere, no vendor accept it), then we should be worried very much.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:27 AM

My greatest fears in bitcoin is when the time comes that bitcoin will be at lowest value. If this happen, we all of us will suffer from dumping in it. But for now that was impossible to come because as we see.  Bitcoin is unstoppable from increasing its value
yup that would be a scary feeling
Kabali

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:25:59 AM

How i am going to spend it wisely in  future and also what will happen if the government of my country ban or put some regulation like  taxation in future Cry
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:34 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
I fear one thing aside from hacking and scams. It is the event when the bitcoin bubble pops and I have so many bitcoins on hold. In order to avoid this, I must foresee that event and sell my bitcoins before that happens.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:43 AM

Hacking.this is the only fear i feel.i have put a lot of my efforts to earn those.so if they got steal i dnt knw what im gonna do

I think the greatest fear that an individual could encounter as a Bitcoin holder were Scams and Hacking. All their fund would be gone if their account would be hacked. All their investment would be gone if they will be scammed. All of what they have would be gone so they fear these two. Thus, what they fear the most is losing.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:57:09 AM

My greatest fear about bitcoin is when the time comes that the internwt will shutdown and the bitcoin will not use and open the account.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
vuego9

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:00:54 AM

My biggest fear is that i lose my coins by doing something stupid.  It's still too easy to make costly mistakes with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: