Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Greatest Fears As a Bitcoin Holder?  (Read 7301 times)
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

This week's bitcoin fear that I will conquer is Rock piste @ Vivaldi!

sent from my X6
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

What are the top risks for Bitcoin holders?
whats my top risk as bitcoin holder?well maybe the answer is TODAY,WHATS HAPPENING IN BITCOINPRICE NOW.but i dont consider it as loss because im pretty sure this is not permanent,this will end up soon but how long i dont know..i will hold my bitcoin even if its reached $5000 (hopefully not) lets help the coin guys,continue holding dont sell yours
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

"Hacking and scams remain the top risk for Bitcoin holders. Exchanges that shut down or passwords stolen from devices can easily wipe out a person’s bitcoins. Moreover, governments and central banks from various countries are starting to impose limitations on the use of cryptocurrencies.

Digital coins clearly threaten the political and economic establishment, and the regulatory environment can quickly change with the stroke of a legislative pen. Banks and governments typically use familiar language in the media, such as the need to protect consumers from new risks.

We are hearing familiar talking points from politicians who are getting pressured from the banking lobby. It seems that the root cause of the status quo’s actions in 2017 is to protect fiat currencies and traditional financial interests. Competing digital coins represent a potential end to the government’s monopoly of the monetary system." - Bitcoin.com

whats my top risk as bitcoin holder?well maybe the answer is TODAY,WHATS HAPPENING IN BITCOINPRICE NOW.but i dont consider it as loss because im pretty sure this is not permanent,this will end up soon but how long i dont know..i will hold my bitcoin even if its reached $5000 (hopefully not) lets help the coin guys,continue holding dont sell yours

There are different fears for a bitcoin holder. Since it is only a digital currency, there are drawbacks. Like what if suddenly there's no way to cash out your bitcoin. But I guess even in fiat currency there are also risks because it is being controlled by central government banks. So despite the fears as a bitcoin holder, bitcoin is still good.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

My greatest fear as a bitcoin holder is it's being crashed in the future. I am very optimistic when bitcoin's value reached $20,000 however, I never expected that it will fall below $8,000. I just saw on my portfolio the bitcoin's history since last year and it is very disappointing because most of the investors lose a huge amount of money. Another thing is when the bitcoin's value turns to zero.

JohnJacobA

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I have always feared that I would make a lot of money, and fail to prove the tax agency how I have acquired them.  Grin
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Top risks or fears that I can think of the bitcoin are hacked account, spammed and stolen private keys. Hackers nowadays are very modern and high tech. I think even a high security facility or website can be break down by hackers. Other fear might be the unexpected fall of the coin that we are investing, there are many bubbles nowadays that sooner or later will be popped out. So we never know what's in the future.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

I don't worry much about scams, government, or banks. i'm only worried about hacking bitcoin wallets.  Many Bitcoin users say that this is a feature, not a weakness, and simply requires the buyer to do their due diligence before sending a seller their money. Plus, irreversible transactions protect sellers from fraudulent chargebacks.It would be hard for us holder to cash out money. Cause in our local country there's a company that make us easy to cash out and cash in to our bitcoin wallet.
I agree that the future of bitcoin can all be predicted to become a currency of circulation in the world, but if you let your hacker get your private key, your bitcoin is likely to be stolen, which is what we are most worried about
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

The only thing that scares me with my bitcoins is when it becomes impossible to cash out meanwhile nobody (merchants) accepts bitcoin as payment. But I doubt it would happen because the silk road will always be there to accept bitcoins.
Yes that would be scary, all your hard earned btc unable to cash out, just the thought of it scares me. My greatest fear would still be being hacked. That would break my heart when all my btc would be just gone.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Of course the hacks and scam that is one of the fears we should had as a bitcoin holder. Having your wallet hacks can take away all your money on hand the money you work hard for, the money you try to hold, keep and saved. Scam is the same but this time you fall for it. you buy them without even knowing if they're legit or nah. But most of all what I fear is that if bitcoin becomes bubble where it lost it value that should be our greatest fears.

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

My greatest fear is my country have started agitating on the Cryptocurrency,what if they ban all exchange in my country making it impossible for me to cash out in my local currency how than do i make use of my BITCOIN
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

I think we all have common and the same fears about it. That the all goverments will ban bitcoin and the price will fall to the bottom.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

My #1 rule is, if you fear to invest in a particular asset, then it is not a solid investment choice. This is why I have already sold my Bitcoin at $15k levels when it couldn't breach above $20k. My plan was to hold for as long as possible, and this was the longest possible hold.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Waking up to fallen prices of better still waking up to zero value BTC. price issues cause a lot of panic among BTC holders, but i think they can take dip in price but just cant take zero valuation overnight.
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

- My greatest fear is that bitcoin will go down or the value of it decrease instantly and shutting down. . But i think shutting down is impossible because there were many bitcoin supporters,, So many would try bitcoin it will be viral all over the globe. .
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Market crash, we already know the market is very volatile, and that the prices keep going up and down,not stable in one blace, but one thing tha a BTC holder fears the most is waking up to a total market crash.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

If you are bitcoin holder then the risks you might able to experience: first is when bitcoin's price or value in the market crashed because we know that bitcoin's price is volatile then there will be an instance that it can increase and also decrease and it is hard for bitcoin holders that one day they will woke up that the price of bitcoin is being crashed. We don't want to convert our bitcoin to fiat when the price is low. So we wait for it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

david2303

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

I think my greatest fear as a bitcoin from now is the time that i spent in btc will go to waste just
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

My greatest fear as a Bitcoin holder is when the time comes that Bitcoin's price and value will decrease and drop at its value. It will be alarming for me .
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

My biggest fear right now is a potential crash or investors rushing out to convert their bitcoin to US dollars like what happened in December 2013 when Bitcoin first hit $1,000. I hope this time it is different though.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

I have some doubts about BTC till 2017 but now i believe that this currency has a future to go and wont give any setback to me as an investor

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: