Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125584 times)
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

In any case, I do not invest any money in envion. That is only stupid, as long as there is no clarity about how things go and there is a solution.
Remember that fraud has been committed by the founders or CEO. That is a very bad thing
First wait for the lawsuit. before you decide to invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

If you like, you can all invest in Ice Rock Mining.  Grin Grin Maybe you have more luck there than with envion.  Cheesy  envion should not work so well you read everywhere on the internet
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

some people saying this project is a scam and some people saying that this is a temporarily issue that will be solve in few months.
envion ico price was 1$ and now envion price really down and i bought some envion tokens maybe it will be go back to 0.5$-1$ again..   
I'll wait a bit until the token price under 10 cents comes. that will not be long. the project is dead. there is nothing left
Sorry but I don't understand. If this project is dead why to wait until price fells to 10 cents? Will you buy? Why? What for?
If this is a scam and court cases will take years and we all know this is possible,  token price will hit the ground and finally will be worth nothing.

I thought to buy more when the price will bottom but each day I'm less convinced that this is a good investment. I like risk and I know the possible gains but lately 70% of ICO's scammed investors. When we were in the bull market and we profited insanely from other projects few missed investments was no big deal. Today we are already the 5th month in bear market, prices are slaughtered and almost all ICO's scam people at some point. Countless delays and roadmap postpone, no communication after funding, this is today's reality in the ICO market. From my last 4 ICO's only 2 continue much below the initial price and two others scammed totally.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

If you like, you can all invest in Ice Rock Mining.  Grin Grin Maybe you have more luck there than with envion.  Cheesy  envion should not work so well you read everywhere on the internet

Nobody need your advise so please stay away from this thread if you are promoting any related project with this way. Before start of ICO this project was also looking promising with high hype about this so that it will be hard for you to convince the people to invest in that project.
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

there are still a lot of good projects. I did not invest in Envion, but I worked in a bounty campaign. for this I follow this project. I believe that Envion is a scam.
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

Nobody need your advise so please stay away from this thread if you are promoting any related project with this way. Before start of ICO this project was also looking promising with high hype about this so that it will be hard for you to convince the people to invest in that project.

No, that project looked never good if you understand the mining industry

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

All tokens purchased on exchanges are on a blockchain guaranteed by Envion, not HitBTC or anybody else and definitely not the founders lol... Envion is going to have a HUGE liability suit against them from various authorities and the exchanges EVN2 will b
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

some people saying this project is a scam and some people saying that this is a temporarily issue that will be solve in few months.
envion ico price was 1$ and now envion price really down and i bought some envion tokens maybe it will be go back to 0.5$-1$ again..   
I'll wait a bit until the token price under 10 cents comes. that will not be long. the project is dead. there is nothing left
Sorry but I don't understand. If this project is dead why to wait until price fells to 10 cents? Will you buy? Why? What for?
If this is a scam and court cases will take years and we all know this is possible,  token price will hit the ground and finally will be worth nothing.

I thought to buy more when the price will bottom but each day I'm less convinced that this is a good investment. I like risk and I know the possible gains but lately 70% of ICO's scammed investors. When we were in the bull market and we profited insanely from other projects few missed investments was no big deal. Today we are already the 5th month in bear market, prices are slaughtered and almost all ICO's scam people at some point. Countless delays and roadmap postpone, no communication after funding, this is today's reality in the ICO market. From my last 4 ICO's only 2 continue much below the initial price and two others scammed totally.

that's the risk we bring when investing in ICO. in this crypto world so many people justify any means to enrich themselves by deceiving others.
who should be a fraud should be put to death, so that no more people who dare to be a scammer.
djorkaef

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 07:26:25 AM by djorkaef

I am completely behind the CEO and I hope he can get this fixed and get rid of the scamming founders.

- The ICO raised 100 million USD.
- The founders then created 100 million tokens (as agreed) and started distributing them to the holders (verified Id's etc)
- Next, the founders created 20 million "free tokens" and gave those to themselves. Instead of asking the CEO for parts of the 100 million USD to pay stuff, they just created 20 million tokens with 1 mouse click, without written permission of the board and the auditor. There is no verified track record of where these tokens go and who owns the wallets or who bought those cheap counterfeit tokens on exchanges.
- As a result, a board member and even the company auditor left the company.
- The founders have very shady explanations for these free tokens, like "bounty payments" and "the tokens will be burned" (wtf?) and "it was clear from the beginning, I announced this at least 100 times in the TELEGRAM group." Like WTF does your CEO and auditor is supposed to follow your telegram group hundreds of messages daily? You don't need written approval from the board to do that?
- Also, the founders own the social media channels, so they can manipulate the holders easily
- The CEO off course completely disagrees with all of that, and the founders now want him out so they are in the clear and also can get the 100 million dollars.

- The CEO has now gotten a new board member and a new certified auditor
- Because the free tokens are still in shady founder wallets, the CEO can not allow these scammy founders to own 20% of his company in criminal ways, get dividends etc.
- So the CEO decides to not use the EVN token (for paying the dividens) and give the holders that signed up for the ICO new EVN2 tokens that are not tampered with and that the scammy founders have no possession of. This would also clear him from criminal charges by the authorities for tampering with shares and printing free money.
- Now everybody that bought EVN tokens on Exchanges is mad. But that does not matter: Envion has no obligation to those people, no KYC, ... nothing. Those buyers where just stupid to buy cheap HitBTC tokens of a project that did not even start yet.
- CEO looks legitimate, I hope he can pull this off

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

I am completely behind the CEO and I hope he can get this fixed and get rid of the scamming founders.

- The founders then created 100 million tokens (as agreed) and started distributing them to the holders (verified Id's etc)
- Next, the founders created 20 million "free tokens" and gave those to themselves. Instead of asking the CEO for parts of the 100 million USD to pay stuff, they just created 20 million tokens with 1 mouse click, without written permission of the board and the auditor. There is no verified track record of where these tokens go and who owns the wallets or who bought those cheap counterfeit tokens on exchanges.
- The founders have very shady explanations for these free tokens, like "bounty payments" and "the tokens will be burned" (wtf?) and "it was clear from the beginning, I announced this at least 100 times in the TELEGRAM group." Like WTF does your CEO and auditor is supposed to follow your telegram group hundreds of messages daily? You don't need written approval from the board to do that?
- Also, the founders own the social media channels, so they can manipulate the holders easily
- The CEO off course completely disagrees with all of that, and the founders now want him out so they are in the clear and also can get the 100 million dollars.

- Because the free tokens are still in shady founder wallets, the CEO can not allow these scammy founders to own 20% of his company in criminal ways, get dividends etc.
- So the CEO decides to not use the EVN token (for paying the dividens) and give the holders that signed up for the ICO new EVN2 tokens that are not tampered with and that the scammy founders have no possession of. This would also clear him from criminal charges by the authorities for tampering with shares and printing free money.
- Now everybody that bought EVN tokens on Exchanges is mad. But that does not matter: Envion has no obligation to those people, no KYC, ... nothing. Those buyers where just stupid to buy cheap HitBTC tokens of a project that did not even start yet.
I agree this case looks exactly as you described.

Anyways in all statements from CEO, there is nothing about bounty hunters and 3% tokens owned by them. These tokens are in the prospectus and counted in the max supply. I think they have to pay this after all court cases will be finished. If not CEO can be sued by bounty hunters if they go together against Envion if finally not pay bounties.

They have to remember that 100 million $ and such a big success of this ICO was only possible because of bounty hunters and work they did to promote this project. I don't know how many bounty hunters in total participated in this campaign but I think thousands. You can't ignore such an army of people if you are startup and own them money.

Joona

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:19:50 AM by Joona

Lol. Are you serious?

This statement alone is just sooo wrong in many ways..

"Now everybody that bought EVN tokens on Exchanges is mad. But that does not matter: Envion has no obligation to those people, no KYC, ... nothing. Those buyers where just stupid to buy cheap HitBTC tokens of a project that did not even start yet'

But hey, we all have to wait for the truth anyway.

Even by looking at the facial expression and body language of Woestmann one can tell he is a stone cold liar
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:44:59 AM by YourMother

These charlatans will not be able to refund all the money, that’s almost a guarantee. They don’t have $100M, probably not even $60M if you take in consideration the BTC/ETH devaluations. Even at all time high they would have still taken a loss due to the volatility created by dumping tens of millions of $ worth of crypto.

They will probably file for insolvency, then bankruptcy, and then they might get rich without doing jack shit, just like that other shit-head, Mark Karpeles. By waiting for years until the case finalizes during which bitcoin might go to 50-100k or probably even more.

Then they will pay the creditors, and soon after, retire peacefully for the rest of their lives.

Not bad for only 4-5 months of lying and manipulating.  Wink

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
imtav

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I bought 2k EVN back in the ICO.  I should laugh at myself.  Oh well.  I invested in a few other ICOs that are chugging along quite nicely.  No point in selling my coins for a 90% loss now.  Just gonna hold the bag and ride the roller coaster to the end.
One ICO banked majorly and covered my investments in everything, actually  Grin
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I bought 2k EVN back in the ICO.  I should laugh at myself.  Oh well.  I invested in a few other ICOs that are chugging along quite nicely.  No point in selling my coins for a 90% loss now.  Just gonna hold the bag and ride the roller coaster to the end.

Agree. Would be stupid also to sell at 50% loss, imagine at 90% loss Cheesy
Someone could say " better something than nothing".. i really disagree on this.. you invested in the ico and you should knew the risks.. we are in the game, so why don't wait ? Wink
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Feeling sad about your big loss. I don't think so you should sell your envion tokens at this cheap value.
Best option is  hold 2k Envion tokens than sell out at very low price. Take risk create chances.
They might be on track in future after solve their illegal tokens issue. 
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

Feeling sad about your big loss. I don't think so you should sell your envion tokens at this cheap value.
Best option is  hold 2k Envion tokens than sell out at very low price. Take risk create chances.
They might be on track in future after solve their illegal tokens issue. 

Yes im not taking 10 cents on the dollar id rather "gamble" on things working out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
BitunaTeam

Activity: 135
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

I am buyer who is pass KYC and also buy multiple times later more on HitBTC until this happened. So this is not simple and same situation for everyone.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Yes, my friend, nicely done with this other investments. We have a word for this what you are doing and this is "diversification". This is the only way to minimize the risk and secure yourself from being broke after missed investment. Common mistake people are making when they invest in ICO that they put they hall stack to one project and we all know how this ends sooner or later.

Diversification together with portfolio management is the key to success in ICO investing.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 06:26:29 AM by Thadeous

Okay, let me put my 5 cents here.

There are two principles that any True Investor obviously follows:
1) Protect the investment as much as possible.
2) Multiply the investment at every opportunity.

And if you spread FUD about the project you invested in, you are:
1) Passerby - not a project participant.
2) Dumper - the bear who buys on the dips.
3) Idiot - who devaluates his investments with own hands.

So I wonder which category prevails in the Envion thread. Wink
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:16:52 AM by Zendalet

I didn't trust Envion since I posted on the second page of this thread and I certainly don't trust them now. I never owned any Envion tokens and I never will. But I feel sorry for the investors, even though they should have been aware of the red flags before investing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is an orchestrated show. How come both the founders and Woestmann break the news on the 16th, including a website, press coverage and videos? Now there's a so called legal battle, which is a distraction to mask the question: where is the $100 million?

Has anyone tracked down those $100 million?

What investors should do is organize a class-action suit and reclaim those ICO funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: